Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Herdstone. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

DM of the Rings...
warpmaster
Posted: Feb 5 2009, 07:50 AM

Doombull

Group: Member
Member No.: 1,073

--------------------
Craig
Posted: Feb 10 2009, 01:03 AM

Wargor

Member No.: 3,258

Meh, stealing someone elses idea and introduceing it into a comic and putting your own name on it is against the law sleep.gif.

Also it wasn't that funny, when I read it.

This post has been edited by Craig on Feb 10 2009, 01:04 AM

--------------------
user posted image
warpmaster
Posted: Feb 10 2009, 10:33 PM

Doombull

Member No.: 1,073

Meh, stealing someone elses idea and introduceing it into a comic and putting your own name on it is against the law .

Yea there worse than Hitler

--------------------
Craig
Posted: Feb 10 2009, 11:25 PM

Wargor

QUOTE (warpmaster @ Feb 10 2009, 10:33 PM)
Meh, stealing someone elses idea and introduceing it into a comic and putting your own name on it is against the law .

Yea there worse than Hitler

You think so? I didn't think it was that bad. I mean I thought it was bad, as in put the guy in prison for 5 years kind of bad. But you know if your against fraud that much I guess I could respect that statement unsure.gif I think.

This post has been edited by Craig on Feb 10 2009, 11:28 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Commissar Craig
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 05:17 AM

Bestigor

Member No.: 1,810

Meh, the comics personal use, he isn't making a profit out of it, though I seriously doubt he had permission to post the pictures. So if you really want to push it you could get the blog removed though I doubt he would see any jail time. Of course your not going to do anything anyways so it doesn't matter tongue.gif.

This post has been edited by Commissar Craig on Feb 11 2009, 05:18 AM
Craig
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 05:39 AM

Wargor

It matters in regards that I like to entertain the idea of being an incorruptable and perfect creation of the Goddess wink.gif. . . laugh.gif.

--------------------
user posted image
snyggejygge
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 03:39 PM

Wonderboy of Khorne

Member No.: 1,074

I followed that blog while he was writing the comic, imo it has some really great moments, I laughed out loud more than once & it was very rare that I didn't at least giggle once every 3:rd comic.
If it it that good & he has no profit out of it, then why complain about him doing something fun & creative out of those movies?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Daggoth
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 03:45 PM

You never know, I miight come back!

Group: Daemon Prince
Member No.: 513

Not my thing, but I did laugh a bit as its true, the guy goes on and on with this background info, I'll never forget picking up the first one of the series excitedly only to read 5 pages of explanation on middle-earth mushrooms and giving up.

--------------------
QUOTE (Daftgor)
Not the herdstone! we just write fake letters to each other! This is how we deal with our problems

QUOTE (generalaree)
my parents walked in and gave me the most disappointed look I have ever received. Thank you Daggoth

QUOTE (decker_cky)

You think I'd hesitate for a second before removing Daggoth's moderation powers? I mean.....it's Daggoth.

QUOTE (Apollo3's internet gf)
I met a girl on the internet once. She was great, you know - smart, sexy, uninhibited...Of course when we finally arranged to meet she turned out to be a 13 year old paraplegic boy....I'm not gonna lie, the sex was disappointing....

QUOTE (Maelstrom @ Mar 10 2006, 05:03 AM)
Why not talk to a real girl? Just a harmless suggestion...

QUOTE (jackbedead)
I cut some bitches, and I'll do it again

QUOTE (Count Arach)
I have the mental age of a 10 year old and I'll never have any friends
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Roleplayer's Haven | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0835 seconds | Archive
Warvault Webring