Banner & Skin created by Nevermore

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forbidden Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

All members need to RE-READ THE RULES. They have been updated and everyone needs to read them. You can find the rules here
NEW MEMBERS::
Please read the rules and then introduce yourself at the Introductory Thread

'i'm Sorry', A non-TT sketch
Lyrienn
Posted: May 29 2005, 09:01 PM

New Neighbor

Group: Members
Member No.: 353

Here's a sketch I drew when I was feeling bad about a mistake I made, but was aggrivated that sorry wasn't good enough. Anyway, I thought I would post it here first because I thought you guys would appreciate the intended sad sort of angst to it.

First off, I would just like to assure you all the it looks WAY better in real life. I don't own a scanner (Damn, I want a scanner...), so I had to take a picture of it, and that screwed it up. There's a lot more shading and the detail comes out more in real life.

The words at the side say "What is there left to say when 'Sorry' isn't good enough?"

user posted image
azarathangel49
Posted: May 29 2005, 10:19 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 116

one of life's greatest mysteries: What IS there left to say when 'Sorry' isn't good enough?" i have wondered about that many times. Glad to see someone else knows about that mystery too. often times i have asked my friends about it, but none of them understand. good sketch, im imagining the real thing right now lol. i like it.

--------------------
user posted image
Nothing to fear
but fear itself..

Avatar and Sig made by: Raynos, the coolest person ever!
birds4eva0222
Posted: May 30 2005, 08:59 AM

New Hero

Member No.: 346

ooooooooooo...very nice! tongue.gif
i never thought about that: "What is there left to say when sorry isn't good enough?" hmmmmm........... unsure.gif

--------------------
Robin: "RAVEN!" wub.gif
R/R all the way!

I don't care
Who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me

Fanfiction.Net: AvIdWrItEr1924

I'm a proud, female R/R shipper cool.gif.
Lyrienn
Posted: May 30 2005, 02:47 PM

New Neighbor

Member No.: 353

Thanks. smile.gif Yes, it always frustrates and puzzles me to no ends when someone tells me that 'Sorry' isn't good enough. After all, what can you say? Or do they just want you to stop talking and feel guilty about it? That always irks me. After all, if you're already feeling bad enough about it to be truly sorry, it's cruel to make you feel even worse.

I fixed the nose because I realised how off it was. Maybe I'll repost the picture later, when I'm not feeling so lazy. tongue.gif
« Next Oldest | Fan Art | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0195 seconds · Archive