Banner & Skin created by Nevermore

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forbidden Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

All members need to RE-READ THE RULES. They have been updated and everyone needs to read them. You can find the rules here
NEW MEMBERS::
Please read the rules and then introduce yourself at the Introductory Thread

Casual Friday, new series of titans pics.
Crow
Posted: Apr 21 2005, 05:38 PM

Spaceman Spiff

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

A new series of pencil sketches, hopefully to include as many of the televised Titans as possible. The purpose is to display each titan in more casual outfits, with most pics including an article from their original costume.

CF1: Aqualad-The sketch that spawned the series-I wanted to draw aqualad in something simple, but after I drew the shirt, I thought it might be fun to just have his costume on underneath it-sort of to show how he doesn't understand the concept of 'casual friday', and the fact that he probably doesn't have an extensive wardrobe...Either way, my favorite parts of this picture are his hair, and the shading. Cross-hatching is a dying art, and must be revived soon.

CF2: Raven-Raven's outfit was, by far, the absolute most fun to draw. It was easy to keep the leotard and that GORGEOUS belt, and after that it was just a matter of playing up the sexiness whilst keeping her...innocently oblivious to it? Hard to describe, but the picture speaks for itself. I've some issues with the pantleg on the right, but oh well. The thing in her hand is a cross between those crystals used for...I dunno, finding 'ley lines' or something, and the 'dart arrow'(i think it's called), a weapon used in martial arts.

CF3: Starfire-I like this picture, but i can't quite pinpoint WHY...I think I should've left her legs bare, rather than giving her the stocking/tights-which you can't tell are tights, unless you already KNOW they are...*sweatdrops*, but again, it's been scanned and posted, and I don't feel like changing it now. I love that dress though-and I'm so glad the computer let me darken a few things, to give the picture more contrast.

CF4: Robin-Robin's picture is my favorite so far-I love them all, but his has the best expression. And after I gave him that lovely, arched eyebrow, how could I cover it up with his mask! So I left his face bare and kept the boots instead. Anatomy is iffy(as usual), but I'm slowly becoming less anal about it...

Cy and BB will come later...probably quite a bit later, because I've never drawn either before...as for the rest of Titans East...eh, they'll be here soon, I think I can handle Speedy and Bumblebee, with a few practice sketches.

ah well, still would love to hear what you guys think of the first four. I might do other outfits for the characters, instead of just one for each, if people like the idea(not that it's completely original, feh).

--------------------

Timothy Drake + Peter Parker = OTP!
Rose Wilson
Posted: Apr 21 2005, 06:54 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 255

Jeez, Crow, these are the best ink sketches ever.

Robin looks a little too much like Tim, but that only makes me love it more.

I rarely comment on other people's fanfiction or fanart, but I just felt compelled to in this instance.
Kaleido Star
Posted: Apr 21 2005, 07:07 PM

New Hero

Member No.: 156

oooh, I loved them all!
ShadowRaven
  Posted: Apr 21 2005, 08:01 PM

Honorary Titan

Member No.: 41

The Robin one was cute and the Raven one was pretty. wub.gif happy.gif

I wish I could draw like you. You're good. cool.gif

--------------------
Courtesy of Silverstar
user posted image
I'm a girl.
"He lied to me. He lied, and I gave him what he wanted." - Raven, "Spellbound"
DarkAngelOllie
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 12:36 AM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 80

I like how you incorparated (sp?) their uniforms with casual outfits. They suit each of them very well. I like Raven's best. Very cool.

--------------------
user posted image
I just like this... penguins... ahahah
I got bored of my old avatar tongue.gif
Blackrose
  Posted: Apr 22 2005, 08:34 PM

New Neighbor

Member No.: 229

I LOVE THEM! They are by far one of the greatest I have seen! Great Job!
Crow
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 10:26 PM

Spaceman Spiff

Member No.: 10

much thanks to you all.

and to Rose Wilson-no ink here, just pencil and a new HP scanner, which i would SO make sweet love to if it were possible...(please excuse my love for an inamitate object, 'cause it's a damn fine, sleek, ALLOWS YOU TO CROP BEFORE SCANNING piece of machinery). Yeah, he looks like Tim, with the attitude and the straight hair. Of course, they used Tim's look for the show, so...

Ah, what the heck-why justify? Glad there's another Timmy-lover here, 'cause...he ranks almost as high as that scanner, on my list of things to squeal fanatically about...

(people, it's late, i have no brain. i'm sorry if i come off as completely insane right now.)

--------------------

Timothy Drake + Peter Parker = OTP!
azarathmetrionwaffles
  Posted: Apr 23 2005, 01:38 PM

New Hero

Member No.: 158

Nicely done drawings, Crow. My favorite one is the Raven drawing. It would be interesting to see the first four in different outfits, but I would like to see your take of Bumblebee and Speedy. Keep it up.
GrimReaper
Posted: Apr 24 2005, 09:32 AM

Tourist

Member No.: 43

Those pics were just awesome!! Keep up the good work. I wish my drawing that good. They're just okay...

--------------------
user posted imageI'd love to sign my name for you, but are you sure you deserve such a work of art?
Temptress
  Posted: Apr 24 2005, 04:07 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 20

Now these are some really sexy drawings you got here wub.gif your talent never ceases to amaze happy.gif the detail and everything is just ohmy.gif More drawings must be made! Must!!

--------------------
user posted image
COBRA
Posted: May 17 2005, 06:47 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 322

Can't see it! sad.gif Devinti art hates me for some weird excuse. huh.gif BUT!from the posts I'll bet all my money it's great!
nohoneyforkolya
Posted: May 20 2005, 09:55 PM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 141

I actually love Aqualad's best. Yum. But the incorporation of Robin's boots was fantastic.
Your pictures are all huge. Just saying.

--------------------
This is the willful destruction of something beautiful. Tonight I think I'll tell you I hate you just to feel better about hating myself.
birds4eva0222
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 05:28 PM

New Hero

Member No.: 346

All I have to say is that you're very talented wink.gif smile.gif wink.gif. Keep up the execellent work! Keep drawing, too! Raven looks gorgeous!

--------------------
Robin: "RAVEN!" wub.gif
R/R all the way!

I don't care
Who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me

Fanfiction.Net: AvIdWrItEr1924

I'm a proud, female R/R shipper cool.gif.
« Next Oldest | Fan Art | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2605 seconds · Archive