Banner & Skin created by Nevermore

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Forbidden Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

All members need to RE-READ THE RULES. They have been updated and everyone needs to read them. You can find the rules here
NEW MEMBERS::
Please read the rules and then introduce yourself at the Introductory Thread

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

What Tv Show Are You Looking Forward To See?
Nevermore
Posted: Jun 17 2005, 07:24 PM

Empress of all Evil

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

QUOTE (Dark Weezing @ Jun 17 2005, 06:13 PM)
Sam Waterston. Every show must have Sam Waterston. Need I go on?

Yes dear.. Sam is a God... your obsessed.. but its ok.

--------------------
Dark Weezing
Posted: Jun 17 2005, 07:33 PM

The 4-D Man

Member No.: 5

QUOTE (Nevermore @ Jun 17 2005, 08:24 PM)
Yes dear.. Sam is a God... your obsessed.. but its ok.

Is my fault I obsess over such quailty with an actor? Is it an obsession or shall I say a delightful eccentric quirk? Yes, that's it. Quirk.

Anyway...

Watching Life and Times of Juniper Lee despite the obnoxious promos, it's okay, but something is off about it.

The fact Judd Winick is behind it, doesn't console me.

--------------------
user posted image
Nevermore
Posted: Jun 17 2005, 07:41 PM

Empress of all Evil

Member No.: 8

QUOTE (Dark Weezing @ Jun 17 2005, 06:33 PM)
Watching Life and Times of Juniper Lee despite the obnoxious promos, it's okay, but something is off about it.

I like that show.. I think it was made by the same people who made Braceface.... it looks really similar...

I like it.. but your right.. something is off about it.. just cant place my finger on what.. I thought it was going to be truely terrible.. but its really not that bad...

--------------------
Kakyoin
Posted: Jun 18 2005, 04:11 PM

New God

Group: Members
Member No.: 1

I think what you're sensing is the lingering of "Noggin"

--------------------
user posted image

ROSE: Onii-sama...sugoi
ADEL: Hmm. Touzen no kekka da.

- KoF 2003
BlazerKid
Posted: Jun 23 2005, 07:58 PM

New Neighbor

Member No.: 404

I'm looking forward to see Naruto. It's coming this fall at CN (Cartoon Network).

--------------------
ROBIN AND RAVEN FOREVERMORE!

BURNINATE ALL THAT THINK OTHERWISE! tongue.gif
ShadowRaven
  Posted: Aug 8 2005, 12:49 PM

Honorary Titan

Member No.: 41

I'm looking forward to Just Legal, which is coming to this fall to the WB. It stars Don Johnson (Miami Vice and Nash Bridges fame) as a veteran lawyer who takes this rookie fresh out of law school under his wing and the misadventures that they both have.

I'm even looking forward to the next season of The Apprentice. It'll tide me over until 24 comes back in January of 2006.

--------------------
Courtesy of Silverstar
user posted image
I'm a girl.
"He lied to me. He lied, and I gave him what he wanted." - Raven, "Spellbound"
Chokotay
Posted: Aug 9 2005, 10:33 AM

The Fruit

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2

I'm looking forward to/dreading the reelase of Naruto. PLEASE don't let them bungle the dub with an ultra-high squeaky voice for Sakura, Sanji-esque voice for Kakashi, or "Technique of the Doppelganger" (WHY, VIZ, WHY????). I have an irrational love for the manga, so if the dub is bungled, someone. will. DIE.

Also looking forward to Avatar: The Last Airbender. I've watched a grand total of half an episode, but I'm liking what I see. Just might be the only decent show on Nick these days. Dark Weezing also recommended a show for me, so I'll have to pick it up when I get back to Boston.

--------------------
QUOTE (Kuchiki Rukia of Bleach)
"You don't have the authority to say that to me!"

Icon by malthide_ at LJ.

For every time a person asks a question on the FAQ, I kill a kitten. Please. Think of the kittens.
Dark Weezing
Posted: Aug 13 2005, 07:38 PM

The 4-D Man

QUOTE (Chokotay @ Aug 9 2005, 11:33 AM)
Also looking forward to Avatar: The Last Airbender. I've watched a grand total of half an episode, but I'm liking what I see. Just might be the only decent show on Nick these days. Dark Weezing also recommended a show for me, so I'll have to pick it up when I get back to Boston.

Indeed, Nick has seen better days. I haven't care about their products since 97 (last years of Rocko's Modern Life and Real Monsters, the end of their heyday).

With 4Kids, it takes them a while. Hit or miss, like for every Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh, there is a One Piece. Heh. Thankfully, Fox's standards are lower than WB's. So not as bad.

Glad to see you remembered. There is a remake of it on ABC this fall on Thursdays, The Night Stalker (From Kolchak, the Night Stalker. The 70's show I want you to see).

From what I see, I'm unsure.

The origin of Kolchak 2.0 seems angstful, the original didn't have that. Hmm...

A little hinky for my tastes but I'll be open minded at least.

--------------------
user posted image
Spazz
Posted: Sep 2 2005, 09:51 PM

New Neighbor

Member No.: 620

The new episode of Danny Phantom *cue fangirl scream*....

...*dreamy sigh*...

...he's so hott.

I love Danny Phantom. It reminds me so much of TT. The whole super hero thing, and the concepts, you know. But everything is just moving so fast!

--------------------
user posted image
Dark Weezing
Posted: Oct 1 2005, 11:50 AM

The 4-D Man

Camp Lazlo is starting to entertain me. Mostly because it's from Joe Murray, who has been in obscurity since 96-97. 8 years, wow.

Murray is the man responsible for Rocko's Modern Life. And all the Rocko staff is on here, like Martin Olson (weirdest writer ever), haven't seen him around since Rocko either.

Besides it gives them something to do since Spongebob is what...? Done? Blank?

I'll give my thoughts on the Night Stalker (Thursday at 9 PM EST) as well.

Stuart Townsend (Lesrat from the Anne Rice shtick Queen of the Vampires) is the smarmy Kolchak, took me a while to like him, but...he's alright, he'll need time to grow. The black female counterpart (played Gabielle Union) is quite fine and the two have some chemistry. The other canon character converted, editor Tony Vincenzo doesn't have much to him but hopefully that will change.

And the setup was okay, and nice to see this Kolchak not quite alone in his quest for the truth. And written by Frank Spotnitz (X-Files), so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Didn't care about the angsty Carl origin but at least it didn't hog the pilot, seems like an over arc.

So...it actually doesn't suck, and rather watchable.

Spread the word.

--------------------
user posted image
Nana
Posted: Nov 6 2005, 03:41 PM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 612

Degrassi!!!

have. to. watch. new. ep....

--------------------
Ravenroze_09
Posted: Nov 21 2005, 11:09 PM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 377

Waiting to wacth Harvey Bird Man and Inuyasha tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | General Chatterings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1181 seconds · Archive