Banner & Skin created by Nevermore

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forbidden Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

All members need to RE-READ THE RULES. They have been updated and everyone needs to read them. You can find the rules here
NEW MEMBERS::
Please read the rules and then introduce yourself at the Introductory Thread

Pages: (27) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

The Official Spam Thread., For all your spamming needs.
Lo-chan
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 03:36 PM

Meta-Human

Group: Members
Member No.: 83

Ack, I watched The Ring and sorely wished I hadn't. blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
>Join the army of fangirls who seek and destroy all boys that break your heart! Put this picture in your sig and become one of us! (You get your choice of weapons too) ((Mine's a pencil >=D......
azarathmetrionwaffles
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 06:15 PM

New Hero

Member No.: 158

"Ringu" - the Japanese version of "The Ring" is so much freakier... it was pretty disturbing.
Temptress
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 07:03 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 20

I think both movies are pretty good tongue.gif I saw Ringu before the Ring so yeah. Same thing happend for the grudge. I saw the japanese one before the english one

OMG my siggy took me forever to finish!!!! It kept on messing up so i had to do it over...and over ...and over!!! yeah I know it looks like crap but what r u gonna do tongue.gif phew 1 down, about 4 more to go XD lmao!! thank god I got that out of my system cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 08:19 PM

Empress of all Evil

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

Love the sig!

Yeah.. the site is under construction... not mine.. but I thought you would all like to see it and maybe join the listing too..

*runs off to work on her own site*

--------------------
SorceryKnightess
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 09:02 PM

New Hero

Member No.: 39

QUOTE (Nevermore @ Feb 28 2005, 08:19 PM)
Love the sig!

Yeah.. the site is under construction... not mine.. but I thought you would all like to see it and maybe join the listing too..

Still a great site, Nevermore. happy.gif Maybe I should build my own 'Robin X Raven' site. Or something. >.< Oh well I'll think about it tomorrow when I have time. If I do make another site, I'll call it: "Forbidden Love" to go with the board. XD
azarathmetrionwaffles
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 09:14 PM

New Hero

Member No.: 158

QUOTE (Temptress @ Feb 28 2005, 07:03 PM)
yeah I know it looks like crap but what r u gonna do tongue.gif

you may think it came out bad... but it's way better than what I would have done. It's a very nice looking sig. You should give yourself a little more credit.
Nemesis
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 09:38 PM

New Neighbor

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (azarathmetrionwaffles @ Feb 28 2005, 12:29 AM)
I clicked the link too, nice site so far. If ya read the little snippit in the first page that comes up, you'd notice she tells you to beware broken links since it's a work in progress.

Ahh, yes, it was just me being idiotic. tongue.gif Oh well.

Your signature is beautiful, Temptress. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"...and I might stop and look upon your face/disappear in the sweet, sweet gaze/see the living that surrounds me/dissipate in a violet place..."
-Interpol, "Slow Hands"
user posted image
"Melancholy is the happiness of being sad."
Nevermore
Posted: Mar 1 2005, 07:32 PM

Empress of all Evil

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

QUOTE (Nekoris @ Feb 28 2005, 08:02 PM)
Love the sig!

Still a great site, Nevermore. happy.gif Maybe I should build my own 'Robin X Raven' site. Or something. >.< Oh well I'll think about it tomorrow when I have time. If I do make another site, I'll call it: "Forbidden Love" to go with the board. XD

You should probably check with John (Dark Weezing) and make sure thats cool before hand.. I mean.. its the name of the forum.. things could get confusing...

I named my site Forbidden Desire (after a poem I wrote a long time ago.. the poem is fun but I just liked the title...) and I even think that the title is too close to it... But I named it that before I had really stopped by the forum.. so I didnt notice the similarity that much...

T'was either naming it that or "Locked in a Cage" after a Skillet song I adore.

--------------------
SorceryKnightess
Posted: Mar 1 2005, 08:48 PM

New Hero

QUOTE (Nevermore @ Mar 1 2005, 07:32 PM)
QUOTE (Nekoris @ Feb 28 2005, 08:02 PM)
Love the sig!

You should probably check with John (Dark Weezing) and make sure thats cool before hand.. I mean.. its the name of the forum.. things could get confusing...

I named my site Forbidden Desire (after a poem I wrote a long time ago.. the poem is fun but I just liked the title...) and I even think that the title is too close to it... But I named it that before I had really stopped by the forum.. so I didnt notice the similarity that much...

T'was either naming it that or "Locked in a Cage" after a Skillet song I adore.

Ok I'll check with him first, Nevermore. Thanks!
Unaffiliated_Devadasi
Posted: Mar 2 2005, 12:25 AM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 99

I love that signature. blink.gif

*yearns for it*

I'm so happy to be the one to unite you all with that fabulous piece! *rejoices*

--------------------

user posted image

Get high on dust, not pot! ^^
SorceryKnightess
Posted: Mar 2 2005, 09:04 AM

New Hero

QUOTE (Unaffiliated_Devadasi @ Mar 2 2005, 12:25 AM)
I love that signature. blink.gif

*yearns for it*

I'm so happy to be the one to unite you all with that fabulous piece! *rejoices*

What mine or Nevermore's? ^^;;

I LOVE everyone's sig banners. They're so cool, but I just did mine because I was bored during Friday & over the weekend.
Temptress
Posted: Mar 2 2005, 03:30 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 20

aww thanks guys! happy.gif *glomps eveeryone* tho I don't deserve so much credit ^^; lol. but all of your signatures are beautimous! nicely chosen picutres happy.gif *noods*

--------------------
user posted image
SorceryKnightess
Posted: Mar 2 2005, 06:42 PM

New Hero

Hey I made mine because there was nothing else to do. tongue.gif *Shurgs* But I like everyone's elses sig banners also.
Kakyoin
Posted: Mar 2 2005, 09:24 PM

New God

Member No.: 1

Thundercats on DVD? ZOMG!!!1one

... why?

--------------------
user posted image

ROSE: Onii-sama...sugoi
ADEL: Hmm. Touzen no kekka da.

- KoF 2003
Misha
Posted: Mar 2 2005, 11:26 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 65

i like everyone's banner too, they are really good. my banner right now is my first one i ever made i suck at making them. smile.gif

--------------------
My Space~*~*~*My Fanfiction
user posted image
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me
Thanks to draugon for the siggy
« Next Oldest | Toys and Games | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (27) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0462 seconds · Archive