Banner & Skin created by Nevermore

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forbidden Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

All members need to RE-READ THE RULES. They have been updated and everyone needs to read them. You can find the rules here
NEW MEMBERS::
Please read the rules and then introduce yourself at the Introductory Thread

Pages: (27) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

The Official Spam Thread., For all your spamming needs.
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 25 2005, 08:19 PM

Empress of all Evil

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

This thread is provided for you all to spam to your hearts content. Talk about anything you wish but keep things within the rules.

-Keep the profanity down! Lets keep this good for all eyes. Yes, the board has an auto censor, but we can spam without swearing, so keep it light.

-Dont fight with other members. Debates are allowed, but if it is one that you think will get heavy, make a post for it and debate it out. The purpose is to keep this thread light. But be nice to others as you talk. This thread will be monitored as all other threads are.

-No bashing! No matter if it is of a member or a pairing, or a show... dont bash anyone for anything the believe. Use PMs for those.

Those are the only rules to this though other mods can edit to add any they feel need added.

So have fun, chat it up. But remember that there are topics for things, so if you have an opinion on something related to an existing topic, put it there.

Thank you!

EDIT APRIL 7TH::: Just adding one more rule to this::

-Double posting is allowed, so long as you do not have more than FOUR back-to-back posts at any given time. Any more than that and the newer ones will be deleted.

This post has been edited by Nevermore on Apr 7 2005, 11:27 PM

--------------------
SorceryKnightess
Posted: Feb 25 2005, 09:29 PM

New Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 39

Oh what to chat about? This is a toughy on me, but thanks for creating such a thread. happy.gif I shall obey the rules, Nevermore.
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 25 2005, 09:40 PM

Empress of all Evil

Yeah.. figured it would be helpful and got it approved... so here we go!

--------------------
Kairi
Posted: Feb 27 2005, 12:33 AM

New Neighbor

Member No.: 181

I like sporks, I use sporks to fight off the forces of darkness...which include mimes, hobos, and oompa loompas.

--------------------
SorceryKnightess
Posted: Feb 27 2005, 02:35 PM

New Hero

You're the best, Nevermore! happy.gif Hey I made some good banners myself using PSP 8! ^^;; I'll make you one if you want me to, but I'm not going to everyone a banner. Only to special people. Ok? tongue.gif I'm going to change my banner soon.
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 27 2005, 02:49 PM

Empress of all Evil

QUOTE (Kairi @ Feb 26 2005, 11:33 PM)
I like sporks, I use sporks to fight off the forces of darkness...which include mimes, hobos, and oompa loompas.

Whoa! Deja-vu! I swear I said nearly the same thing a few months ago... though mine included clowns and yellow peeps...

--------------------
DangerInRed
Posted: Feb 27 2005, 03:24 PM

Pretty Princess

Member No.: 3

You know, there aren't many things that make me fly into an angry rage. My best friend's ex, he makes me fly into an angry rage, but I can usually contain it around him.

But THIS. THIS!!

http://www.y100rocks.com/ or Save Y100!

THEY TOOK Y100 OFF THE AIR!

Now, I live in the Philadelphia area, where Y100 was prettymuch the only station worth listening to. Oh sure, there are a couple of other stations that play some of the same stuff, but it's not the same. Y100 was the bane of my existance over the summer (well, not really, but it did help quell the boredom), and would keep me happy over many car trips.

I loved that station.

The mix of music never ceased to amaze me, playing a wonderful mix of modern rock, interchanging more well-known bands with lesser known ones, and older ones as well as new.

Taking Y100 off the air will make Philadelphia the largest city in America to not have a modern rock station.

However, there's something you can do.

You can sign the petition here: http://www.webpetitions.com/cgi-bin/print_...on.cgi?99499071

Even if you don't live near Philly, even if you don't like rock, sign the petition.

For me. Please?

--------------------
azarathmetrionwaffles
Posted: Feb 27 2005, 03:51 PM

New Hero

Member No.: 158

I had already signed that petition cuz one of my good friends who lives in Philadelphia emailed me telling about it. Everyone on this board should sign the petition cuz it's just not right to get rid of the only radio station worth your ear in that area.
Kairi
Posted: Feb 27 2005, 03:57 PM

New Neighbor

Member No.: 181

Well I sign it, glad to be of some help ^__^

--------------------
SorceryKnightess
Posted: Feb 27 2005, 04:45 PM

New Hero

I'm going to sign it for you. happy.gif
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 27 2005, 08:35 PM

Empress of all Evil

Out here Y100 is a country station...

--------------------
Mega
Posted: Feb 27 2005, 10:17 PM

Resident-in-Distress

Member No.: 16

Hmm, whos watched the Matrix trilogy?
Nemesis
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 12:26 AM

New Neighbor

Member No.: 68

Nevermore! I clicked on the little image in your signature, and it brought me to a lovely little site (it's very pretty), but some of the links led me to error pages! Is my browser just being idiotic, or is it me?

I signed the petition too...Southern California is also suffering from a lack of good rock stations (we only have two, and one of them is sometimes staticky...the other plays crappy bands sometimes, in my opinion).

--------------------
"...and I might stop and look upon your face/disappear in the sweet, sweet gaze/see the living that surrounds me/dissipate in a violet place..."
-Interpol, "Slow Hands"
user posted image
"Melancholy is the happiness of being sad."
azarathmetrionwaffles
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 12:29 AM

New Hero

Member No.: 158

QUOTE (Nemesis @ Feb 28 2005, 12:26 AM)
Nevermore! I clicked on the little image in your signature, and it brought me to a lovely little site (it's very pretty), but some of the links led me to error pages! Is my browser just being idiotic, or is it me?

I clicked the link too, nice site so far. If ya read the little snippit in the first page that comes up, you'd notice she tells you to beware broken links since it's a work in progress.
SorceryKnightess
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 08:35 AM

New Hero

I like the site also, very dark indeed. happy.gif

« Next Oldest | Toys and Games | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (27) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0273 seconds · Archive