Banner & Skin created by Nevermore

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Forbidden Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

All members need to RE-READ THE RULES. They have been updated and everyone needs to read them. You can find the rules here
NEW MEMBERS::
Please read the rules and then introduce yourself at the Introductory Thread

Pages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

What Movie Are You Looking Forward To Seeing?
TheRavensWings
Posted: Feb 10 2005, 05:57 PM

Meta-Human

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

Hide And Seek!!! Yayness!!!!

That, and I'm having a ton of fun making movies in drama right now...we're cutting soundtrax from movies to go with ours...

Maria...I just kissed a girl named Maria....has been playing incessantly. Moohaha...

--------------------
user posted image

I've lost my fear of falling thanks to you...
Sweet_Raven
Posted: Feb 10 2005, 06:16 PM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 21

I'm going to see"Hide and seek"tomorow with my friends and maybe my prince charming is going too wub.gif I hope so

--------------------
user posted image
TheRavensWings
Posted: Feb 11 2005, 03:33 PM

Meta-Human

For your sake, Sweet raven, I hope so too.

My Prince Charming is currently IMing me.
Pity is, we're on opposite sides of the world.
Poor me. *sighs* Tom is sooooo hot...*drooly drooly drool*
(I still love My Tom!!!!!)

Which is why I can't wait to see Harry Potter 4. Tom says it looks really awesome from what he's seen. (And that's a lot...he is on set constantly, after all. Now...to find my way next to him...hmmm)

--------------------
user posted image

Sweet_Raven
Posted: Feb 11 2005, 09:02 PM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 21

lol,thanks,but he didn't go

Didn't saw Hide and seek I'm going to see it tomorow because today I saw Boogeyman,I'm not going to look to my closet until tomorow

--------------------
user posted image
TheRavensWings
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 04:03 PM

Meta-Human

OOOOOOO

O.O

I saw Boogeyman...O.O....I duct taped my closet shut....O.O...and won't go in my room without a flashlight and a knife...O.O...

Creepy....It scared me, self-proclaimed queen of creepy...

O.O

That's all I can say.

Just...

O.O

--------------------
user posted image

nohoneyforkolya
Posted: Feb 21 2005, 01:20 AM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 141

When does Harry Potter 4 come out? I know book6 comes out in what.. june.. july.. something of the sort..

The book comes out July 19th, the movie should be December, sometime in the teens from what I remember. However, I didn't much care for the 3rd (the discontinuities, dear LORD) and am wary about seeing the 4th.

Movie I have seen - Phantom of the Opera. Beautiful at parts, but the music was lacking, and the cut and paste scenes really pissed me off. I thought that they should have cast better vocalists (aside from Christine and Carlotta - Minnie Driver was stunning) as the story does revolve around an opera and the creepy sexyness that is the Phantom (damn your lack of convincing acting whilst singing, Gerard Butler! damn you and your sexy screen presence to hell!). Worth a rental, but not the ticket price. Urg...

Movies I want to see: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (hello Johnny Depp and vats full of chocolate), The Heffalump Movie (whee!), Batman Begins (of course [Killean Murphy as Scarecrow - yum]), and Madagascar (my penguin army will rule the world!).

OOOOO... and I hate to be a gossip monger here, but late last winter (Jan/Feb of 2004 or so) I read in Newtype magazine that a Teen Titans movie might actually be in the works. Not sure if it was meant to cartoon or live action, but I think the article stated the former. If that's the case, I won't complain a bit.

--------------------
This is the willful destruction of something beautiful. Tonight I think I'll tell you I hate you just to feel better about hating myself.
Kakyoin
Posted: Feb 21 2005, 01:38 AM

New God

Member No.: 1

Nothing.

Looks like a horrifying drought.

--------------------
user posted image

ROSE: Onii-sama...sugoi
ADEL: Hmm. Touzen no kekka da.

- KoF 2003
Dark Weezing
Posted: Feb 21 2005, 04:05 AM

The 4-D Man

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Beyond the possible Titans movie, nothing I'm interested in.

I've stopped paying attention to modern movies, with the exception of Pokemon movies.

And to quote Kak--"Horrifying drought."

--------------------
user posted image
Mega
Posted: Feb 24 2005, 11:15 AM

Resident-in-Distress

Member No.: 16

Aliens Vs Predators...just sounds sooo good laugh.gif

Apart from that nothing...
azarathmetrionwaffles
Posted: Feb 24 2005, 11:48 AM

New Hero

Member No.: 158

I'm also looking forward to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I heard that Tim Burton is going to be directing this installment (Is this true, please verify). If it is true, then it has potential of being a good movie.
TheRavensWings
Posted: Feb 24 2005, 11:58 AM

Meta-Human

Yes. Tim Burton is on board for Charley And the Chocolate Factory...and Johnny will be there....drrrroooooollllll....
And the sixth Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, is coming out on June 16th...and I only know this cause I just checked my email again.
Yeah...I haven't checked that one email account since...June of...last year...
and Joane emailed this thing to me four months ago.
Sad, eh?
And yeah, TT movie is in the works. A Japanese one, anyway.

But on topic, looking forward to seeing Children Pray next week. Film festival at school, and my friend was working on it. I have a very very very small part. (I die in the first scene...)

Anyway, if anyone lives in Roma, Italia, come see the Bathan Film Festival next week. Look for Kissing Killers Tears (mine) and Children Pray (Anna's).

--------------------
user posted image

azarathmetrionwaffles
Posted: Feb 24 2005, 12:01 PM

New Hero

Member No.: 158

Thanks for the info. The remake will be a great one then, since whenever Tim and Johnny get together on a movie, it is just awesome.
TheRavensWings
Posted: Feb 24 2005, 12:03 PM

Meta-Human

heh, if it's Johnny it's awesome...

and Tim is on my wall of awesome people.

when I take over the world, they will be allowed to live.

--------------------
user posted image

Kakyoin
Posted: Feb 24 2005, 12:09 PM

New God

Member No.: 1

Tim Burton and Johnny Depp.

Amazing how two overrated movie-makers can draw flies to vinegar. The original movie may not have been what Roald Dahl wanted, but he was cranky all the time. This new movie bugs the Hell out of me. Mainly because I don't like Dahl.

--------------------
user posted image

ROSE: Onii-sama...sugoi
ADEL: Hmm. Touzen no kekka da.

- KoF 2003
Crow
Posted: Feb 25 2005, 02:50 PM

Spaceman Spiff

Member No.: 10

I prefer Tim Burton's animations. Johny Depp...hm...why did they bother to go back to the original name, when we all know that no one is going to give a crap about Charley once Depp is on the screen?

As for Dahl-he's a good writer, but his stories lose their luster once you're over the age of twelve.

Although, for some reason...his poem from Charley and the Great Glass Elevator, about the little girl and chocolate laxatives...never ceases to make me smile...

hee.

--------------------

Timothy Drake + Peter Parker = OTP!
« Next Oldest | General Chatterings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0323 seconds · Archive