Banner & Skin created by Nevermore

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forbidden Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

All members need to RE-READ THE RULES. They have been updated and everyone needs to read them. You can find the rules here
NEW MEMBERS::
Please read the rules and then introduce yourself at the Introductory Thread

Pages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Robin/raven Moments
DarkAngelOllie
Posted: Feb 11 2005, 11:49 PM

Hero in Training

Group: Members
Member No.: 80

I haven't seen Birthmark or The Beast Within, because the stupid people at Cartoon Network Australia are still on season 2. angry.gif I live in New Zealand. *mumbles* Stupid aussies.

--------------------
user posted image
I just like this... penguins... ahahah
I got bored of my old avatar tongue.gif
Temptress
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 10:17 AM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 20

I agree (tho I havn't seen the good ones yet because of our lack of eps dry.gif ) I like how the relationship (but may not be romantic sad.gif as I must don't like to admit) is moving along smoothly. I think she's actually developing a crush on Boy Wonder laugh.gif

Maybe the writers will change some things! *hopeful*

--------------------
user posted image
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 12:19 PM

Empress of all Evil

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

QUOTE (Temptress @ Feb 12 2005, 09:17 AM)
Maybe the writers will change some things! *hopeful*

Even if they didnt change things.. It would be nice if they split the time spent between Rae and Star more evenly.. so both shippers have things they can squee over...

But Id like things not to go a whole lot further.... I think I would lose some respect in the show if he actually paired off with someone.... its more of an action show..

Now if they make it an hour long... then he can date Raven and I will squee with happiness!

--------------------
nightwolf667
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 02:42 PM

The Privateer

Member No.: 7

Due to the animation style, and the percieved youngness of the Titans, I doubt anyone is going to get together. But I could be wrong, after all BB and Terra did...so perhaps they will. However, we can still enjoy the moments we have and hope that tehre will be more in the future. Hee. laugh.gif

I think it will in the end remain a superficial relationship, even if it is on a romantic one. In the end, they're too young.

--------------------
We are the darkness that haunts your nights, leading you to neverending blight.

Speak intelligently, otherwise silence is golden
DarkAngelOllie
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 04:38 PM

Hero in Training

I think the show is already showing signs of changing. The Titans are growing older. Maybe the thing with Star was just a childhood crush. *hopes* Please please!

Rob and Rae have always had a strong friendship, they kinda rely on each other. Just a matter of time....

--------------------
user posted image
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 07:07 PM

Empress of all Evil

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

QUOTE (nightwolf667 @ Feb 12 2005, 01:42 PM)
Due to the animation style, and the percieved youngness of the Titans, I doubt anyone is going to get together. But I could be wrong, after all BB and Terra did...so perhaps they will. However, we can still enjoy the moments we have and hope that tehre will be more in the future. Hee. laugh.gif

I think it will in the end remain a superficial relationship, even if it is on a romantic one. In the end, they're too young.

They didnt technically get together though.. they had one date... not a relationship.

--------------------
Temptress
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 07:39 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 20

It's all on what you consider a relationship to be. BB and Terra did have a relationship (my opinion). A relationship can't be determined by just dates

--------------------
user posted image
TheRavensWings
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 08:12 PM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 30

I haven't seen Birthmark or The Beast Within, because the stupid people at Cartoon Network Australia are still on season 2.  I live in New Zealand. *mumbles* Stupid aussies.

Don't blame me. I just moved here.

What I can advise doing is finding a pal living in the States, Italy, or England. They seem to get all the shows on time.

I get my pals to IM it to me, tape it, and then snail mail the tape.

As to relationships::::::::

Raven needs a little support. Not just something pretty to look at. Seems to me Robin's the boy to do just that. That's why I'm a RR shipper...^.^

--------------------
user posted image

I've lost my fear of falling thanks to you...
DarkAngelOllie
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 08:37 PM

Hero in Training

I'm not blaming you. I could've donw that if I'd've thought about it before it aired as it is... Also it would've cost a fortune and I'm not doing that to my friend. Still... I hope they go onto the 3rd season when they've finished the 2nd one.

--------------------
user posted image
Unaffiliated_Devadasi
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 09:09 PM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 99

QUOTE (nightwolf667 @ Feb 12 2005, 02:42 PM)

No, they are not too young. The Teen Titans are in the stage where they SHOULD be experimenting with dating, when it shouldn't be too serious. These guys are between 13-17, and even though it is a cute show, there should probably be a wee bit more interaction between the two sexes. One word: Hormones.

Starfire seems to have the right idea smile.gif

But I do love the action, and the angst of it all. The humor makes my day happy ^^ It's good the way it is, but as they grow, so should the relationships.

--------------------

user posted image

Get high on dust, not pot! ^^
DarkAngelOllie
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 02:33 AM

Hero in Training

Unaffiliated_Devadasi Posted on Feb 12 2005, 09:09 PM

You're right. The Titans shouldbe experimenting. If you can't do it when you're a teenager when can you?

Starfire does have the right idea. tongue.gif Does anyone know a Robin or Speedy clone who lives in New Zealand?

--------------------
user posted image
the quiet one
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 04:10 AM

Resident-in-Distress

Member No.: 100

my favorite moment was not in an episode but i was a little short like they have the little cartoons they have between the show and the commercials. it shows robin and raven in fornt of a movie theater and it closed down and raven ws like "nice job boy blunber, look next time i decide were we're going next." and robin just slum his head down. it so funy.

--------------------
Space boy, come and kill me. befor im dead and gone.
Raven-Jamie
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 07:41 AM

Tourist

Member No.: 124

Stupid Aussie Cartoon Network is playing the eps at 11:30pm on weekends.
How long is forever- at the begining rae and rob yell at each other!!!
(it's on right now!)
TheRavensWings
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 01:02 PM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 30

11:30 PM indeed....yuck...

I'll see how late Amy and John will let me stay up...hmm...how to beg this one...hmm...

*wanders off to torture unsuspecting adults until they capitulate to her demands...*

--------------------
user posted image

I've lost my fear of falling thanks to you...
the quiet one
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 08:49 PM

Resident-in-Distress

Member No.: 100

well the stupid people at cartoonnetwork are making me so mad! before they had the LONG breack before they showed bunny raven, they used to play the new episodes on sunday nights at 11:00pm here in Idaho. but they dont now!and i just got a job at Hot Topic and i get off of work around 10:00 (here teen titans come on at 9:00) i ive missed it! so i have to make my roommate record it for me, but sometimes she forgets. so im like "ok i'll just whatch it on sunday." but when sunday came around it wasnt on. that made me SO MAD! i still havent seen titans east part 2. angry.gif angry.gif

--------------------
Space boy, come and kill me. befor im dead and gone.
« Next Oldest | Robin/Raven Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0322 seconds · Archive