Banner & Skin created by Nevermore

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forbidden Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

All members need to RE-READ THE RULES. They have been updated and everyone needs to read them. You can find the rules here
NEW MEMBERS::
Please read the rules and then introduce yourself at the Introductory Thread

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Stupid Pet Tricks, Stupid tricks your pet(s) does/do.
Dark Weezing
Posted: Aug 25 2005, 08:33 PM

The 4-D Man

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

I was thinking of this as I was going to and fro from the comp and I thought as the majority here, are pet owners, on occasion, pets do stupid things.

My one cat lies on a stack of cages at eye level and extends his foot out and play tollbridge.

Another panics and jumps in a bag of garbage and spills it out. Sighs.

So as life goes on and our pets, what kind of stupid tricks they do? Regale us and vent your feelings.

God knows better here than on the pet, no matter how silly and/or stupid they are.

But all the same, we love them so.

--------------------
user posted image
Darth Vader
Posted: Aug 25 2005, 08:37 PM

Hero in Training

Group: Members
Member No.: 588

Well my poodle can stand up and walk on his two back legs. My wiener dog likes to sun bathe.

Oh yeah, they both also PEE ALL OVER THE GOD DAMN HOUSE! angry.gif

--------------------
user posted image

"Why must I be surrounded by fricken idiots?!"
Dark Weezing
Posted: Aug 31 2005, 11:15 PM

The 4-D Man

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

My one cat is so agile, she climbs to the highest windowstill of the house and she looks like queen of the world. Oy.

And technically...she is but I don't want to think about it.

--------------------
user posted image
Azar
Posted: Sep 1 2005, 07:30 AM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 557

My cat (Well when I left home a coupla weeks ago at least) couldn't yet jump onto tall surfaces. She was only 7 weeks old after all. So her preferred method of getting up there was to use a ladder. A human ladder, mind you.

Yes, she climbs up your leg, your torso, and your arms to get to where she desires to be.

XD I miss my cat!

--------------------
user posted image

"Home is behind the world ahead,
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow - to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight
Mist and shadow - cloud and shade
All shall fade, all shall fade"
SorceryKnightess
Posted: Sep 1 2005, 08:57 AM

New Hero

Member No.: 39

Teaching your pet to talk. Ok, that was really interesting at first now it's stupid. Big deal, you thought your pet to talk human. >.< And other normal tricks, like teaching your pet to stand on a "ball" without falling. There's a lot of other tricks out there but I can't think of them all.
AinoMinako
Posted: Sep 1 2005, 05:50 PM

New Hero

Member No.: 245

My dogs can't even fetch. The girl can escape a harness that tied her to a tree (please never do this), hoped over an electric fence, and then the wooden one. Recently she broke down the door to the porch and then into the house.

My cat can knock on the door though. And climb the Christmas tree. And get black clothes white. She sheds year-round. It's especially great when she sleeps in the drawers.

Draugon
Posted: Sep 2 2005, 07:34 AM

New Neighbor

Member No.: 412

My dog has the talent to get on my mom's nerves. Is that a talent? I think it is. tongue.gif

I think the only thing special about him is he can stand with two legs for a long time and can walk backward while sitting down, but most people's pet can do that too.

One thing about him is that he can't sleep without his special pillow. He'll howl all night long just for that thing and refuses to go in the cage without it.

Another strange thing about him is he always looks like he is smiling for some reason, I mean really smiling. And it actually freaks me out sometime since it looks so human. So being optimistic is one of his talent! ninja.gif

--------------------
Your source of R/R screenshots: Draugon's R/R Screencaps I II
user posted image
A proud Taiwanese.
Tell me if I am missing any screenshots from my gallery. I'm trying to make it as complete as possible.
Darth Vader
Posted: Sep 4 2005, 04:28 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 588

I have a cat that has a very good talent for killing stuff like mice and birds. When she kills something she often leaves it on the front porch to show off her natural abilities. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

"Why must I be surrounded by fricken idiots?!"
Cloaked
Posted: Sep 8 2005, 11:14 PM

The Mediator

Member No.: 195

My black cat (named Coal) has this insatinable desire to jump on humans shoulders. He has a shoulder fetish.....like you Crow!! .........*dies*.........

He's tried it on all my friends.

No shoulder goes untouched!!

--------------------
user posted image
"Robin, could the music be a little louder? I can still hear myself think." -Raven
SorceryKnightess
Posted: Sep 9 2005, 02:33 PM

New Hero

Member No.: 39

QUOTE (Darth Vader @ Sep 4 2005, 04:28 PM)
I have a cat that has a very good talent for killing stuff like mice and birds. When she kills something she often leaves it on the front porch to show off her natural abilities. wink.gif

So did my cat Noel, before she was given away to my older sister. And so does my pet cat here at my father's house. >.> I think it's their way of saying good luck with me.
Nightlark
Posted: Sep 9 2005, 06:36 PM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 422

Luna, the cat that we sort of inherited when we moved here, can jump from the floor to the refridgerator in a single leap. I'm quite serious, too! And she can jump to the counter, then to the top of the cabinets, and squeeze herself into this tiny, TINY gap between the panels and the ceiling. I don't even wanna know WHAT she's got up there.

--------------------
My Fics

Credit for my avatar goes to Potassium.

ATTENTION: I've found another graphics thief. I reported her, but you guys should know- CLICK HERE

user posted image
FKA WishesSheWasRaven
Posted: Sep 10 2005, 07:53 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 169

My dog, Noopers, can eat socks...without throwing up! *crowd gasps* Seriously, he ate my favorite socks the other day.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm through accepting limits
'Cuz someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost!
I'd sooner buy
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity
And you can't pull me down!
tortured by teletubbies
Posted: Sep 10 2005, 09:51 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 400

QUOTE (FKA WishesSheWasRaven @ Sep 10 2005, 07:53 PM)
My dog, Noopers, can eat socks...without throwing up! *crowd gasps* Seriously, he ate my favorite socks the other day.

O_o scary...... socks....*shakes*anywayz ma pit bull can do this...when i say paw she shakes her hand thing. When i say LAY DOWN!!! she lays down when i say go night night she goes to bed and when i say pedro she dances like napoleon Dynomite!!!just kidding!that would be kewl though...also when i say ow she will attack anyone besides me! so...OW! *dog attacks you* hhaheha...

--------------------
user posted image
XD
Spazz
Posted: Sep 11 2005, 09:03 AM

New Neighbor

Member No.: 620

Dude get off me! aaahh! x_X Why, tortured by tellitubbies, why?!

Anyays, my cats come when they are called. When it's time to eat, they are at the food bowls looking at me with huge eyes. "MEOW!" Guh, that's so annoying. One of my cats, Keekie, always jumps next to me on the couch when I pat it.

--------------------
user posted image
tortured by teletubbies
Posted: Sep 11 2005, 04:28 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 400

QUOTE (Spazz @ Sep 11 2005, 09:03 AM)
Dude get off me! aaahh! x_X Why, tortured by tellitubbies, why?!

Anyays, my cats come when they are called. When it's time to eat, they are at the food bowls looking at me with huge eyes. "MEOW!" Guh, that's so annoying. One of my cats, Keekie, always jumps next to me on the couch when I pat it.

because i know u are new....and I must warn you...I am evil!!!!WHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!also you can call me tbt...

also i wish i had a cat but ma mom is allergic dry.gif grrr stupid allergies

--------------------
user posted image
XD
« Next Oldest | General Chatterings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1979 seconds | Archive