Banner & Skin created by Nevermore

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forbidden Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

All members need to RE-READ THE RULES. They have been updated and everyone needs to read them. You can find the rules here
NEW MEMBERS::
Please read the rules and then introduce yourself at the Introductory Thread

Silver Cat Said:, Probabilistic Calculus!
Silver_Cat
  Posted: Aug 25 2005, 07:56 PM

Meta-Human

Group: Members
Member No.: 131

Well friends, I really have some interesting news, I did many probability calculus to see what will happening with the birds in the next season, the results are so good:

*The probability to see more deep interaction between the birds in the season 5 its:
47.5 % or more...

Yeah, that its a good chance to see more of them.
I am 95 % sure with my prediction. biggrin.gif

Statistics and Probability rules!
Nightlark
Posted: Aug 25 2005, 07:59 PM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 422

LOL...I dunno about this one. Not only do I not like Math, I have this general strange distrust of it- so I'm thinking you can't quite predict what's going to happen. I mean, if the writers try to actually seem intelligent for once, Robin and Raven WILL intereact a lot more after the events of Season 4. It would be insane if they reverted back to their "barely friends" position they held before.

But, as for romance, I just doubt it. It's so sad.

~Nightlark

(PS- and how did you form an equation like that without any numbers?) blink.gif

--------------------
My Fics

Credit for my avatar goes to Potassium.

ATTENTION: I've found another graphics thief. I reported her, but you guys should know- CLICK HERE

user posted image
Dark Weezing
Posted: Aug 25 2005, 07:59 PM

The 4-D Man

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

As loathe as I am to be a math teacher, (hate myself for being one) show your work.

What is your equation and how did you get to your answer? Try to dumb it down, some of us aren't math experts. Shifty eyes.

Math is funny that way. So yeah, if you would?

--------------------
user posted image
Silver_Cat
  Posted: Aug 25 2005, 08:14 PM

Meta-Human

QUOTE (Nightlark @ Aug 25 2005, 07:59 PM)
LOL...I dunno about this one.  Not only do I not like Math, I have this general strange distrust of it- so I'm thinking you can't quite predict what's going to happen.  I mean, if the writers try to actually seem intelligent for once, Robin and Raven WILL intereact a lot more after the events of Season 4.  It would be insane if they reverted back to their "barely friends" position they held before.

But, as for romance, I just doubt it.  It's so sad.

~Nightlark

(PS- and how did you form an equation like that without any numbers?) blink.gif

Well I caculed the media of the interaction between the birds of each seasons:

Season 1: 10%
Season 2: 30%
Season 3: 50%
Season 4: 100%

The media of all season together its: 47.5%
That means that exists a minimum 47.5 % of promedium to see more of them in the next season(Its only a prediction, but I based in the media of the interaction between them in each season).

And why I am sure a 95 %, well, to calculed this last one, I used a graphic table of probabilistc(Graphic "T" of Student), but believe me, I am not a liar. I hope not dissapoint you. smile.gif
Dark Weezing
Posted: Aug 25 2005, 08:20 PM

The 4-D Man

I'm okay with this, kinda, but how did you get this?

Show your math terms. Division signs and what not or verbal if you must.

And a graph, what is your X and Y value? Hmm...

Just wishing more throughness is all.

--------------------
user posted image
Silver_Cat
  Posted: Aug 25 2005, 08:41 PM

Meta-Human

QUOTE (Dark Weezing @ Aug 25 2005, 08:20 PM)
I'm okay with this, kinda, but how did you get this?

Show your math terms. Division signs and what not or verbal if you must.

And a graph, what is your X and Y value? Hmm...

Just wishing more throughness is all.

Uhm... season 1 its a aproximity
the season 2 remember the little interaction between them in Fear Itself, Fractured and others...
The season 3 remember that they relation grow up a little more than the season 2(Remeber Haunted, Bunny Raven, Beast Within Us, Spellbound and other little moments on the rest of the episodes).
And season 4, but obviously that its a 100 %

The graphic table, mmmhh its dificult to me explain that because I need that everybody understand Probability, and sadly not all understand that language; but believe, my calculus are right.

Probability and Stastistic rules!

Dark Weezing
Posted: Aug 25 2005, 08:51 PM

The 4-D Man

It's your Season 4 one I'm concerned with, by your contention, you make it seem every episode in that season had R/R in it and that isn't true. Hence a 100%

If you have to overexplain your equations, fine by me, then the math enlightened in us could hopefully decipher.

I believe you, but you have to back it up all the same. Math equations, don't fool around.

--------------------
user posted image
Silver_Cat
  Posted: Aug 25 2005, 08:54 PM

Meta-Human

Thanks Dark Weezing! I hope that I am not wrong
Well, in season 4 considered more the episodes focus in Raven, remember that Robin was the co-star Titan in the season 4,Robin did for Raven many things(more than he did for any other Titan), its for that reason I gave a the season 4 a 100 %.
I hope of that reason answer your questions.
Bye.
« Next Oldest | Robin/Raven Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0741 seconds · Archive