Banner & Skin created by Nevermore

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forbidden Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

All members need to RE-READ THE RULES. They have been updated and everyone needs to read them. You can find the rules here
Please read the rules and then introduce yourself at the Introductory Thread

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Meet The Players, From the domain of FF.Net
Chibi Spirit
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 12:14 AM

Hero in Training

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

Hi, I'm Chibi Spirit from

All I have up there is a lousy collection of Ichigo/Rukia Bleach drabbles...Only 2 drabbles to be precise...

tongue.gif I'm positive that none of you have read my older work that I removed...I think one was a Rob/Rae fic called "One Freaky Halloween?" Something like that, I forgot...
Rose Wilson
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 01:04 AM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 255

I am Rose Wilson here and on Yay.
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 02:06 AM

Member No.: 259

Moof.BrokenOutcast here and there. dry.gif

Happiness is not complete without the color pink.

user posted image
FKA WishesSheWasRaven
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 06:19 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 169

I used to be WishesSheWasRaven, but I didn't write my password down, and I switched computers, so the computer didn't remember it. I also switched emails, so I couldn't email myself the password.
Damn the computer system.
But you can still see my work! biggrin.gif
Does anyone know if I can ever retrieve my password? If so, PM me or post on this thread.

user posted image
I'm through accepting limits
'Cuz someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost!
I'd sooner buy
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity
And you can't pull me down!
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 06:25 PM

Member No.: 277

Kaori Kaida is my name on that Among two other names (which I will not be listing). Yeah well Hello all.

user posted image
Posted: Apr 23 2005, 10:19 AM

New Neighbor

Member No.: 17

SilverStar-AquarianAngel... and if you've read my stories plz don't yell at me, I'm going to update all of them this weekend...starting with the Four Daughters Of Darkness...*sigh* I'm such a procrastinator

Does it LOOK like I care what you say?
Touch me...AND DIE!
You have the right to be please..SHUTUP.

user posted image
kyle nuttall
Posted: May 1 2005, 04:54 AM

Member No.: 290

this is kyle nuttall. i am new here and on i am kylefighter1 and i am writing the story Teen Titans: Blood Oath it is a story where Robin is turned into a Vampire and hasa robin/raven pairing. my absolute favorite pairing when it comes to teen titans. i hope you enjoy the story and i might post it up for the members to read here if you want.

Kylefighter1 is who I am and nothing will ever change that.

user posted image
Posted: May 10 2005, 04:26 PM

New Hero

Member No.: 245

It's... Are you ready for this? Dun dun dun...
AinoMinako! Ghasp, Shock, Bewilderment!

Oh, and I don't have any TT stories, and I have a bad habit of not finishing my stories. Bad authoress!
Posted: May 13 2005, 10:11 PM

Member No.: 317

Hiya! This is Chibi-Ra-Chan form It's so cool to see so many great authors. authoresses on on board!
Posted: May 22 2005, 02:13 PM

Member No.: 325

My penname is Rinagurl13. I love to read and review more than write.(proof is on how many times I've had to edit my favorites since I keep reaching 100) Oh and Dark Weezing I really love your fics very well written! biggrin.gif

Posted: May 22 2005, 02:29 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 116

im azarathangel. same as here but without the numbers. everything i do is rae/rob, fyi. biggrin.gif

user posted image
Nothing to fear
but fear itself..

Avatar and Sig made by: Raynos, the coolest person ever!
Posted: May 22 2005, 04:58 PM

Member No.: 272

Mine is:

Malformed Entity

but I haven't really started the series of RxR fanfics like I should have a long time ago. I only have one fanfic so far and I guess it's doing pretty good.

I'm going to make a sequel to that one and then a few other ones.... MUAHAHH -coughs- darn hair ball ... -notices that they're all still watching me- um.. I mean... << >> he did it! -points at mid air and runs-

my story is in the thread:

"My Fanfic for Rxr"

RxR forever!!!

I'm a girl

Highlight for a spoiler:

-gasp- you highlighted it. Tsk tsk... you... spoiler ...person... ahem...
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 10:02 AM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 322

I'm Tommy Vercetti I'm a man of many names........Don't do tt stories though.Don't have any stories at all on their i have a few but.................................don't know how to upload them.I love gta fan fic.........easy to write and fun to read!
  Posted: Jun 16 2005, 01:41 AM

New Neighbor

Member No.: 365

-smile- Yay! is so beautiful!

Okay, I'm Emberwings.
Right now I'm working on two fics, one being a RobRae.
tortured by teletubbies
Posted: Jun 26 2005, 02:36 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 400

QUOTE (Dark Weezing @ Feb 23 2005, 05:28 PM)

Hi everyone... I am Ravenrox22 and i am going to Raid your room...Wait....wrong at index cards in her purse~ WHERE IS IT! grrr. ~Throws everything out of her closet~ HA ok here it is... Hi I am Ravenroxz22 from You may have maay not have heard of me...I have wrote... After a long five years...Tapestry Tarot.....and others! So just type in my name at search or story and you can read my stories!!!! Im so happy! wub.gif

>>Insomnia's Phone Number. Humor writer, and amateur-ish pseudo-author. Dangerous combination. Let all those who tread beware! Or something.<<
OMG! I lurv your storys!!!!!

user posted image
« Next Oldest | Fan Fiction | Next Newest » - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0301 seconds · Archive