Banner & Skin created by Nevermore

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forbidden Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

All members need to RE-READ THE RULES. They have been updated and everyone needs to read them. You can find the rules here
NEW MEMBERS::
Please read the rules and then introduce yourself at the Introductory Thread

Pages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Robin/raven Moments
Chokotay
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 09:09 PM

The Fruit

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2

On topic discussion. We're discussing Robin/Raven moments, not griping about your schedule. I have a half mind to just delete.

--------------------
QUOTE (Kuchiki Rukia of Bleach)
"You don't have the authority to say that to me!"

Icon by malthide_ at LJ.

For every time a person asks a question on the FAQ, I kill a kitten. Please. Think of the kittens.
lunae
Posted: Feb 14 2005, 05:27 PM

New Neighbor

Group: Members
Member No.: 104

Last Friday, on the Friday night thing on CN, there was a letter from: "Raven of Azarath." "Raven" said, "I want Robin to be my valentine, hes so hot."
TUN, don't kill me!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image

the quiet one
Posted: Feb 14 2005, 09:36 PM

Resident-in-Distress

Member No.: 100

QUOTE (lunae @ Feb 14 2005, 05:27 PM)
Last Friday, on the Friday night thing on CN, there was a letter from: "Raven of Azarath." "Raven" said, "I want Robin to be my valentine, hes so hot."
TUN, don't kill me!

are you for real?

no wait your that R/S shipper, so youre just makeing us into a bunch of idoits, makeing us belive everything you say.

i got it ALL figured out.

SHAME

--------------------
Space boy, come and kill me. befor im dead and gone.
Chokotay
Posted: Feb 14 2005, 09:43 PM

The Fruit

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2

Your paranoia is annoying me. Get a grip on yourself.

--------------------
QUOTE (Kuchiki Rukia of Bleach)
"You don't have the authority to say that to me!"

Icon by malthide_ at LJ.

For every time a person asks a question on the FAQ, I kill a kitten. Please. Think of the kittens.
Dark Weezing
Posted: Feb 14 2005, 10:51 PM

The 4-D Man

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

QUOTE (lunae @ Feb 14 2005, 05:27 PM)
TUN, don't kill me!

TUN can't do anything. At least not here. And if he does anything to you on your board for seeking a new one on the side then his credibility will be forever shot.

So don't be so concerned. He can't control what other people might do, and if he thinks counter to that...

Oh my.

And quiet one?

Careful with the paranoia. I'm raging paranoid and even I know there is a time and place for that. Particularly if you have proof.

Get back on topic, last warning.

--------------------
user posted image
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 14 2005, 11:35 PM

Empress of all Evil

Member No.: 8

QUOTE (lunae @ Feb 14 2005, 04:27 PM)
TUN, don't kill me!

I saw that too.. wouldnt really consider it a moment... just coincidence.. but...

--------------------
DarkAngelOllie
Posted: Feb 16 2005, 11:20 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 80

Everyone needs hope. That was just a glimmer.... Wish the writers would lose there minds and change it to rob/rae. Ah well... I can dream....

--------------------
user posted image
I just like this... penguins... ahahah
I got bored of my old avatar tongue.gif
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 16 2005, 11:31 PM

Empress of all Evil

Member No.: 8

QUOTE (DarkAngelOllie @ Feb 16 2005, 10:20 PM)
Everyone needs hope. That was just a glimmer.... Wish the writers would lose there minds and change it to rob/rae. Ah well... I can dream....

They very well could... But the show probably wouldnt because it would require drama that they dont have time for...

The comics probably wont... because they might stick her with Tim if they wanted her her Robin at all because of her new age...

--------------------
DarkAngelOllie
Posted: Feb 18 2005, 09:07 PM

Hero in Training

I dunno. Birthmark (from the sounds of it) could be the start of a beautiful relationship between rob and rae. It could happen. Lets face it, the Titans are growing up, maybe Robin wants someone more mature. *calls out into the night* I'm always free! Ahahahaha... I'm such a loser.... laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
rogue
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 03:06 PM

New Neighbor

Group: Validating
Member No.: 146

yeah, u never kno, cause ther's supposed to be four more episodes like birthmark in this seaon, so they might get together, hopefiully in the Prophecy.

--------------------
the clowns will....DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! dESTROY US ALL! then raven and amy lee will SAVE US ALL! SAVE US ALL! SAVE US ALL!
Temptress
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 04:09 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (rogue @ Feb 19 2005, 03:06 PM)
yeah, u never kno, cause ther's supposed to be four more episodes like birthmark in this seaon, so they might get together, hopefiully in the Prophecy.

Oh god I hope so.

maybe they're evening it out since in the first season there was absolutely no interaction between the too

--------------------
user posted image
DarkAngelOllie
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 07:31 PM

Hero in Training

Robin and Raven have a bond. Not only in the mindmeld, but also the fact that Slade wants them both. It'll be interesting to see what the writers do.

--------------------
user posted image
Kabuki
Posted: Feb 20 2005, 01:34 PM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 64

I have one, don't think anyone's said yet. On "Bunny Raven... or... How to Make a Titanimal Disappear," when Raven was being sucked into Mumbo's hat, Robin was the first to try and save her.

A little unexpected, but I'm not complaining.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image <--Love is on menu... Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

FF.Net Profile-Ikubak
nohoneyforkolya
Posted: Feb 21 2005, 02:22 AM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 141

On "Bunny Raven... or... How to Make a Titanimal Disappear," when Raven was being sucked into Mumbo's hat, Robin was the first to try and save her.

Also from that episode, Robin makes finding Raven the top priority of the team. Not much, but the way he was so adamant about it was nice.

Fear Itself- Robin clues into what the nature of the monster manifestations really was - almost immediately, really. Sign of a deep understanding (or at least great detectoring skills). And Raven is right there with Starfire in trying to keep him from being sucked into the wall. ...that sounds really weird.

Quest- possibly grasping at straws here, but Robin comes in directly behind Raven, and for just a moment it looks like he's smiling directly at her. (oh, and just a note: the pizza has meat on it - or at least what looks like pepperoni - and Beastboy accepts a slice... discontinuity?)

--------------------
This is the willful destruction of something beautiful. Tonight I think I'll tell you I hate you just to feel better about hating myself.
GothicBlackfire
  Posted: Feb 22 2005, 06:47 PM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 78

QUOTE (Temptress @ Feb 19 2005, 04:09 PM)
QUOTE (rogue @ Feb 19 2005, 03:06 PM)

Oh god I hope so.

maybe they're evening it out since in the first season there was absolutely no interesction between the too

yes, lets keep our fingers crossed cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

E|V|A|N|E|S|C|E|N|C|E|
my anti-drug
« Next Oldest | Robin/Raven Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0376 seconds · Archive