Banner & Skin created by Nevermore

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Forbidden Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

All members need to RE-READ THE RULES. They have been updated and everyone needs to read them. You can find the rules here
NEW MEMBERS::
Please read the rules and then introduce yourself at the Introductory Thread

The Offical Teen Titans Screencap Request Thread, For your posting/requesting needs
Dark Weezing
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 01:30 PM

The 4-D Man

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

I caught this at another board I frequent, so I thought for the avatars and sig people of the board, this might be a good idea as many of you obviously need screencaps for your various brick and brac.

Rules:

1. The Img tag can be used here, although large ones, the link form is preferable if possible to save bandwidth. Also use the file attachments button as well. And always PM as well.

2. You can certainly request size:

The most popular:

640 x 480

1024 x 768

And certainly smaller or larger if needed. But larger should be a file attachment/link/PM.

2. Repeated requests of the same pic is allowed as the thread might be too big and spare the needless digging around.

3. Keep the discussion to the extreme brief, we're here to swap pics, not discuss how cool the screencap is and other off topic things. Just post/offer your request, say thank you and move on.

That being said, let the screencap requesting begin!

Thank you.

This post has been edited by Dark Weezing on Oct 25 2005, 11:22 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Osprey
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 01:10 PM

Resident-in-Distress

Group: Members
Member No.: 497

Thought/Question! Should this thread also be a picture, as in drawing, request area/idea swap?

I know as someone who attempts to do art that I have a hundred ideas I'd love to see someone attempt that I just don't have time for. And there are other times when I thirst for a thought to play off of.

Realistically, I would think that the ideas mentioned here would be free ground for use... If you want to see a specific person do an image for you I would assume it's general knowledge that you would PM to see if they were open for requests/trades...but.. *shrug*

--------------------
user posted image
Dark Weezing
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 11:20 AM

The 4-D Man

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

No, it's more of a screencap type of thing, that sounds more fanart. But we could make one like that for you and you can do that to your heart's content and I'll re-edit this one accordingly.

Thank you.

--------------------
user posted image
Osprey
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 01:57 PM

Resident-in-Distress

Member No.: 497

Thanks. It was the title that's misleading. Thanks for changing. ^.^ What I said was just out of curiosity!

--------------------
user posted image
Spoonvonstup
Posted: Nov 12 2005, 04:02 PM

New Neighbor

Member No.: 720

I have every episode in fairly good quality on my computer (including Hide and Seek..though I'd like to KILL that snail), so I'd be more than happy to find someone a specifc screencap.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Fan Art | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7179 seconds · Archive