Banner & Skin created by Nevermore

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Forbidden Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

All members need to RE-READ THE RULES. They have been updated and everyone needs to read them. You can find the rules here
NEW MEMBERS::
Please read the rules and then introduce yourself at the Introductory Thread

Pages: (15) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Robin/Raven Avatars, Post your Rob/Rae icons here!
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 3 2005, 11:05 PM

Empress of all Evil

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

Fullmetal, I love them! So kawaii! Especially the R/S one.. I got the same thought when I saw the picture.. very nice. You just beat me to the punch.

And Jazz I used fanart on.... two icons so its not that big of a deal. All the rest of mine are with screen caps. *rolls eyes* Erm... yeah and also.. how exactly is making anti-R/S icons "flaming"? Unless your putting in a picture of Star with the words "Your a bitch and Robin doesnt love you!" on it.. then it isnt really flaming.. its just pushing him more away from her.. which is good for R/R.

--------------------
TheRavensWings
Posted: Feb 4 2005, 10:41 PM

Meta-Human

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

Ok...posting cuz I need to see some new avs...they make great photoshop-ers...
Yeah...I cut and burn these...
(If you don't get that, it's my screwed up Aussie way of saying I copy them and then mix them. The resultant hash (blend) is really cool looking)
I have a new burnset that is Raven and Robin...mid-liplock...it's really cool...it says "We're Accidentally In Love"...my friend is working on "av"ing it for me, along with my "Set Me Free Forever" one...we'll see...

--------------------
user posted image

I've lost my fear of falling thanks to you...
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 4 2005, 10:42 PM

Empress of all Evil

QUOTE (Murakio @ Feb 4 2005, 07:15 PM)
Icons from all over the web, even if some aren't Rob/Rae. Feel free t take smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Heh. That's what you get when you spend the day hunting for Teen Titan avatars, ya know?

And these are all made by other people. I CAN NOT make avatars. tongue.gif

EDIT= There are more, but I'm not allowed to post that much avatars. SOMEONE, POST NOW!

Its kinda bad to post these without putting in who to credit them too... I know a few of the makers.. and they wouldnt be too incredibly happy if they spotted an av being used without credit. They would probably request them be taken down....

If it werent the case, then I have tons that could easily be posted the same way... but.. yeah... just thought Id let ya know...

--------------------
Murakio
Posted: Feb 4 2005, 11:06 PM

Resident-in-Distress

Member No.: 46

QUOTE (Nevermore @ Feb 4 2005, 10:42 PM)

Its kinda bad to post these without putting in who to credit them too... I know a few of the makers.. and they wouldnt be too incredibly happy if they spotted an av being used without credit. They would probably request them be taken down....

If it werent the case, then I have tons that could easily be posted the same way... but.. yeah... just thought Id let ya know...

Okay, do you want me to delete the post? I will, until I remember the makers.

Sorry. I'm a bit... clueless.

This post has been edited by Murakio on Feb 4 2005, 11:09 PM

--------------------
A shrill scream sounded, but noone woke,
A tear slipped down her cheek, but noone noticed,
A room was left, but noone cared...
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 4 2005, 11:26 PM

Empress of all Evil

QUOTE (Murakio @ Feb 4 2005, 10:06 PM)
QUOTE (Nevermore @ Feb 4 2005, 10:42 PM)

Okay, do you want me to delete the post? I will, until I remember the makers.

Sorry. I'm a bit... clueless.

Its up to you on that one. I just thought I should add that in... simply cause as a maker myself... Its not cool when people snag your work without credit.. Especially when people claim they made it.. You didnt.. but believe me.. it happens alot...

Teen Titans Graphics LJ Comm They have ALOT of graphics there.. credit goes to the person who made the post where you find the icon... offsite.. easiest way to credit them is username@lj or username@livejournal Im sure they are fine with that.

--------------------
Murakio
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 01:36 AM

Resident-in-Distress

Member No.: 46

QUOTE (Nevermore @ Feb 4 2005, 11:26 PM)
Its up to you on that one. I just thought I should add that in... simply cause as a maker myself... Its not cool when people snag your work without credit.. Especially when people claim they made it.. You didnt.. but believe me.. it happens alot...

Teen Titans Graphics LJ Comm They have ALOT of graphics there.. credit goes to the person who made the post where you find the icon... offsite.. easiest way to credit them is username@lj or username@livejournal Im sure they are fine with that.

-Nods with understanding-

Okay. And I'm a beginner avatar maker, so I'll probably be using my own from now on.

Terra ones are the easiest, but I have no idea why.

--------------------
A shrill scream sounded, but noone woke,
A tear slipped down her cheek, but noone noticed,
A room was left, but noone cared...
Temptress
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 08:08 PM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 20

everyone has so much skillz! Geez! and where do you guys find the images!!? whoa

--------------------
user posted image
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 09:27 PM

Empress of all Evil

QUOTE (Temptress @ Feb 5 2005, 07:08 PM)
everyone has so much skillz! Geez! and where do you guys find the images!!? whoa

--------------------
Field
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 09:35 PM

The MisBeliever

Member No.: 35

Where are all the Birthmark pics? I can't find any, but all you guys seem to already have them...!
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 11:22 PM

Empress of all Evil

Just two for tonight.. Ive got to go to bed... *yawn*

user posted image user posted image

--------------------
GothicBlackfire
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 10:16 AM

Meta-Human

Member No.: 78

where DO you guys get all the "birthmark" images? i've checked EVERYWHERE for them, but i can't find them!

PS im new here smile.gif
Master of Darkness
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 10:36 AM

Hero in Training

Member No.: 26

QUOTE (aloseryoudontknow @ Feb 6 2005, 10:16 AM)
where DO you guys get all the "birthmark" images? i've checked EVERYWHERE for them, but i can't find them!

PS im new here smile.gif

They already mentioned where to get them.

They went to TitansGo.net, but there are other places too.

I used to always search Google for "Teen Titans Episode Guides". (I used the episode guides for my site.) The site I used had many screen shots.

Here it is. They usually have a lot of screenshots.
Note: Usually they're plenty ahead, but they seem to be falling behind as Birthmark is not there.

--------------------
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 02:46 PM

Empress of all Evil

QUOTE (Master of Darkness @ Feb 6 2005, 09:36 AM)
QUOTE (aloseryoudontknow @ Feb 6 2005, 10:16 AM)

PS im new here smile.gif

They already mentioned where to get them.

They went to TitansGo.net, but there are other places too.

I used to always search Google for "Teen Titans Episode Guides". (I used the episode guides for my site.) The site I used had many screen shots.

Here it is. They usually have a lot of screenshots.
Note: Usually they're plenty ahead, but they seem to be falling behind as Birthmark is not there.

Titansgo normally posts caps the day after an epi airs unless its workers are on vacation.

--------------------
Field
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 02:55 PM

The MisBeliever

Member No.: 35

A lot of people here had caps before the airing...

Notice no one answered when I asked...

Sigh.

Anyhow. Those sites can take days - today's society is of the "now"ness... heh.

Must look in to those sites again, though.
Nevermore
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 07:11 PM

Empress of all Evil

QUOTE (Field @ Feb 6 2005, 01:55 PM)
A lot of people here had caps before the airing...

Notice no one answered when I asked...

Sigh.

Anyhow. Those sites can take days - today's society is of the "now"ness... heh.

Must look in to those sites again, though.

I had no idea you posted that! Gomen!! I didnt notice...

Alot of people get them from fans capping them.... But we find them on the titansgo.net and titanstower.com forums.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Fan Art | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (15) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0551 seconds · Archive