In 1955, Walt Disney created a magical world hidden away in California, to give children and adults alike a place to let their imaginations soar -- where even the impossible could occur.

51 years later, in March 2007, a messageboard was created with the exact same purpose: to give the fans, the children at heart, a place to discuss their love of all things Disney without the fear of judgement from those who have 'grown up' and sadly no longer believe in magic.

Click here to pop-up the player so you can listen while posting!

RPG-D

Skin: mimmy of RCR
Graphics: miss manday of TMK
Sidebar: dana

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Mouse's Kingdom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

it's the time of your life -- you don't wanna miss out on right here and now
  ADD REPLY , NEW TOPIC , NEW POLL ,

Kingdom Update #09 - New Layout!
Miss Manday
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 12:28 AM

drizella-ella-ella
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Alrighty, been awhile since we've had a real update...so how's this one?

We have a new layout! Actually, its HALF a new layout..some of it wouldn't work HTML-wise, so I used as much as I could...as you can see, we still have our same forum borders. Oh well. >_> I'm still working on a few things here and there too, its just that I'm about ready to call it a night for now and save the rest for tomorrow. Lol. But I'm curious, do you guys like this change? Or prefer the old one? Please tell me what you think. I'm curious. :) I'll be starting a layout poll, please check it out and vote.

With the new layout has come new logos. Check them out, and see if you can find the hidden mickey in each of them. wink.gif New logos will always be appearing as well.

More updates on the way, stay tuned....

--------------------

so i like FICTIONAL men
have a problem with that?

v. 39 - Narnia
user posted image | user posted image
Savannah
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 12:54 PM

"..it was all started by a mouse. "
Group Icon

Group: Mouseketeer
Member No.: 144

Wow, I love this! You work so hard and well! smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Avatar by Miss Manday, sig by me, sig doodles by Tina. <3
WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

topic options, ADD REPLY , NEW TOPIC , NEW POLL ,

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0691 seconds | Archive