website stats

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Comedy Classics Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Status 9/18/2009 - Our new home is ready enough for you to start posting, adding pics, writing blogs, adding videos, etc.

Click here! Have fun! :)

Not so great news..., a little bit of good though :)
Calvero
Posted: Jun 16 2006, 06:52 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey everyone... Well, we won't be going bck to the old board for a while. We'll be here for awhile longer... While one reason is that Mark still hasn't found a better job, the other reason is that sadly we are divorcing sad.gif.

I won' t get into all that mess, just that we are having the normal trouble with coming to agreements. But part of the reason why you haven't seen me post much was because I was not spending much time on the computer to try and work the marriage out. So you might be seeing me more often now, and even more once this is over and the baby is born.

I'll see if Mark can help me transfer the old board to a new webhost. There's one host that I used for one of my other sites that I'm thinking of moving back to and I think I can split up the account that it can handle this board and my other sites.

The bit of good news is that I'm still pregnant, everything with that is going smoothly smile.gif. I found out a couple weeks ago that it's a girl. I'm going to name her Kathrine Mary after both my grnadmothers who have recently past away. If it was a boy I was going to name him Charles Joeseph. My daughter is excitied she's going to be a big sister to a little sister... she didn't want a brother, lol. And with there being a age difference, almost 8 years by the time KM is born, it'll almost be like raising a new generation!

So we'll hang out here for a while more, until we find a new board home and I can get the board software updated!

Calvero, aka Kim

--------------------
webmaster for ComedyClassics.org and ChaplinFansUnite.com.
Keep updated with what's going on with the forums in the Announcements Forum
user posted image
Click here to find out how to take part in our own podcast!

You can follow me on Twitter

See my personal homepage at Calvero's Depot
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0588 seconds | Archive
eXTReMe Tracker