website stats

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Comedy Classics Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Status 9/18/2009 - Our new home is ready enough for you to start posting, adding pics, writing blogs, adding videos, etc.

Click here! Have fun! :)

Hello, I am new here!, from Denmark
ILoveChris
Posted: Nov 24 2007, 05:45 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 439

Actually I have a hormonal crush on Charlie's son Christopher but now I have discovered that his dad is quite interesting too. That is all about me for now! biggrin.gif

You do have to admit that Christopher is a hottie! rolleyes.gif

user posted image
prgwbtd
Posted: Nov 24 2007, 08:13 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 117

I don't think I've seen him as an adult - he does look a bit like his father. He's got the same serious scowl anyway - and the same hands. How in the world did you end up with a crush on Christopher? That's like one of the most random things I've heard - in a good way though smile.gif

How much do you know about Charlie? Have you seen his films or read his autobiography?
prgwbtd
Posted: Nov 24 2007, 08:25 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 117

Looking him up on google...I actually have seen him before but he was younger. I didn't recognize him with the gray in his hair. Yes, he looks quite a bit like his father actually - even has the same body type.
ILoveChris
Posted: Nov 25 2007, 04:23 AM

QUOTE (prgwbtd @ Nov 24 2007, 08:13 PM)
How in the world did you end up with a crush on Christopher? That's like one of the most random things I've heard - in a good way though smile.gif

How much do you know about Charlie? Have you seen his films or read his autobiography?

It is a quite a crazy story how I ended up with a crush on him.
I was in high school at the time (I am 21 years old now) and was sitting in the library with my friends just having fun. Then the teacher came in and quickly I picked up a random book just to look busy so the teacher wouldn't see I wasn't paying any attention to my school work tongue.gif It happened to be a book about actors and actresses and the page I happened to open was a page about Charlie Chaplin's kids and there was Christopher.

After the teacher left I still wasn't paying any attention to my school work but I wasn't paying any attention to my friends either tongue.gif

Yes, I have seen Charlie's films - at least the most famous ones and read the autobiography. I've just finished reading Lita Grey's book too. If she is telling the truth then Charlie was an... interesting man rolleyes.gif

Christopher is still unmarried. Hope he isn't gay sad.gif
scraps
Posted: Nov 25 2007, 11:30 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2

welcome to the forum, ILC! glad you found this site - it is a great spot. i, too, was surprised that your first love is with christopher - i've never heard of a chaplin fan coming around that way, through one of his kids. but why not? they all have charlie's looks (though i tend to see more oona in them) and share his talents. christopher is handsome, whether he is gay or straight, and he does resemble his father in a dark, brooding kind of way. and his hands are indeed much like charlie's.
if you go through the chaplin photo gallery thread, i think you will find many pictures of charlie out of costume when he is hottie supreme. tongue.gif

--------------------
"the heart and the mind - what an enigma." charlie chaplin's calvero, Limelight
terra cotta
Posted: Nov 25 2007, 01:45 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 12

Well, he has certainly grown from the little boy seen in pictures from the day Charlie was knighted! And he has those prominent veins in his hands, like his father had. There is a nice picture of Christopher in the Jerry Epstein book "Remembering Charlie", ILoveChris, taken in his 20's. I don't know if you've seen that.

Most of Charlie and Oona's children were quite striking looking, at least when they were younger. It seems that Christopher still is.

--------------------
I looked at all the caged animals in the shelter...the cast-offs of human
society. I saw in their eyes love and hope, fear and dread, sadness and
betrayal. And I was angry. "God", I said,This is terrible! Why don't you do something? God was silent for a moment, then He spoke softly. I have done something, He replied. " I created you".
"The Animals' Savior"
Jim Willis, 1999.
ILoveChris
Posted: Nov 25 2007, 07:53 PM

Yes, daddy Charlie was a hottie too blink.gif But Chris will always be the hottest!
I AM going to marry that guy... and if he happens to be gay I will make a sex change! laugh.gif

HTTK
Posted: Nov 25 2007, 11:37 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17

Welcome to the boards IloveChris. biggrin.gif Hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

--------------------
user posted image
Lip-Stick, our newest silent comedy
Click here to watch the movie!
westfield60
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 02:29 AM

Member No.: 171

He certainly is handsome. But I think he looks more like Oona than Charlie.
gabigirl777
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 12:14 PM

love charlie chaplin he is a glowing star!!

Member No.: 44

user posted image

user posted image

yes chris is cute and good looking ..looks like charlies high ckeck bones and mouth ..and noes and eyes and hair ...ok everything looks a lot like charlie ...

nice to meet you ILoveChris.. iam gabi ..
peace gabigirl
« Next Oldest | Charlie Chaplin | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0564 seconds · Archive
eXTReMe Tracker