Welcome!!
You have stumbled across Call My Bluff! We are an awesome graphics, writing, and roleplaying resource site! Imagine that, all three in one. ;D We also think of ourselves as member-oriented, and here just to have a good time and help improve each others skills. You only live once, right?

Please register or log-in to see our site in completed form! We give out of this world warm welcomes and accept you with open arms. Don't believe us? Well then join, we dare you to. -tackles-

Quick Log-in
----------

Staff
ADMINISTRATORS

mandy
courtney
----------
GLOBAL MODS

hiring soon
----------
ADVERTISEMENT MODS

hiring soon
----------
POKER GAME MODS

hiring soon

Latest News
December 12, 2012: A day to remember! I am setting on a mission to get things up and running again! It's been a few years, but I have full confidence we can rise to the challenge of restarting! Call in your friends, ready your graphics and resource tools, sharpen your pencils! We are going to get this thing rolling agian! (Courtney)

the affiliates

want to affiliate with us?
click here

Affiliate of the month
DECEMBER
coming soon

C-Box
be sure to read the rules if you are unsure on the limitations of the c-box

important links

skins to come

our next skin will feature the banner above, made by our very own foreveryoung!

Look for the poker game New Life version 3.0 for your chance at making our next banner!

sing it loud!
want to call out to your friends? click here

advertise it

earn your way into this box, right here!

Credits
Skin: special for CMB by mandachelle
Banner: made by PRETTY RECKLESS !
Ideas and time put in by the admins
All photos used in any graphics are credited to all proper owners.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to call my bluff. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

LOCKED NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Now Hiring: Global Moderators
mandachelle
Posted: Apr 26 2009, 09:27 AM

Group Icon

Group: mandy.admin
Member No.: 1

Alright! So, just like it was promised in the grand opening news blog, we
are hiring global moderators as soon as we reach 100 members. To me and
Courtney, that means that we put up our application now, and then once we
reach that magical 100 member mark two new moderators will be given the
power to help us out a little bit. And what are we looking for in a moderator?
Do you have what it takes to be chosen to help us out a bit? Well read on.

Global Moderators will have the following responsibilities: 1. Move necessary
topics to where they need to be moved, ie advertisements, requests, poker
games. 2. Create polls once a poker game ends, and set a 10 day deadline for
voting. 3. If asked, help Courtney and I make winning banners for those that
win each poker game. 4. Sift through the roleplay resources and make sure there
is a link back or credit to Call My Bluff. If not, give out a warning. 5. Take part
in helping us decide whether or not a member deserves a promotion! 6. Create
poker games from the suggestions we get from members, if you think it is a
good one, and set a 4 week deadline for entries. 7. Create poker game
suggestions, help give critiques,answer help center questions, and overall
be an active part of Call My Bluff. If you are not deemed active enough Courtney
and I do have the power to hand out a demotion, where you will just become
a member again. We are looking for two fantastic people that are devoted to
helping us out, and hopefully searching among our own members will help us
reach that goal! It is not as hard as it sounds, but I had to lay out all of the
responsibilities I could think of just so you knew what you could possibly be
getting yourself into. If you are still interested, and mind you I don't meen
to sound intimidating here, then please fill out the form below and reply to
this topic. Once we reach 100 members we will make a final decision, and
hire away. =D Love you all, and good luck!

CODE
[b]NAME/ALIAS:[/b]
[b]HOW OFTEN DO YOU VISIT CMB?:[/b]
[b]ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE ALL OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED ABOVE?[/b]
[b]TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF:[/b]
[b]WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE?[/b]
[b]HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AN ADMINISTRATOR/MOD BEFORE?[/b]
[b]IF SO, TELL US ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE:[/b]
[b]DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS THAT COULD IMPROVE CMB?[/b]

And that is our lovely form! Just fill it out, reply to this thread, and Courtney and I will make our decision once we hit that fantastic number 100. Thanks, and good luck to you all. =D

--------------------
user posted image
%mh%173%mh%
heycowgirl
Posted: Apr 26 2009, 02:33 PM

Group Icon

Group: aspiringartist
Member No.: 49

NAME/ALIAS: Ashley!
HOW OFTEN DO YOU VISIT CMB?: Ten times a day, honestly. If I'm working or not home, it's less. But I'm on CMB almost all the time.
ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE ALL OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED ABOVE? Yes, I am.
TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF:
I'm eighteen years old and I work full time, I just graduated in 2008.
I've been roleplaying since I was ten, and drawing/making graphics/doing art since I was fifteen. I've only recently started more advanced graphics [like in photoshop] for less than a month, but I'm pretty good. [if you wanna know more, ask! biggrin.gif]
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE?
I'm not the best at invisionfree yet, but I'm very new to it. I'm pretty good at graphics and I know a lot of basic, and a little advanced HTML. I know a little tiny bit of CSS too.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AN ADMINISTRATOR/MOD BEFORE?
Yes.
IF SO, TELL US ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE:
I've been the administrator of a fair amount of sites that died of old age/school being in. So I know the basics of how to run a good sized site. I'm quite friendly and easy to get along with. ^^
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS THAT COULD IMPROVE CMB?
At the moment, I don't.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
%mh%60%mh%
Ryan is the shiz
Posted: Apr 28 2009, 10:53 PM

Group Icon

Group: simplyafan
Member No.: 88

NAME/ALIAS: Spider or Ryan
HOW OFTEN DO YOU VISIT CMB?: Well I just joined but I plan to be very active
ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE ALL OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED ABOVE? Yes to all but Graphics. I dont own photoshop so Im sol.
TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF: Well ive been rping on boards for about 8 months. Im a literate-advanced according to most people. Im getting there. In all though I have been Rp'ing for 5 years. (3 years on Myspace, 1 1/2 years on neopets and about 8 months on boards.) So I have alot of great experince. I play moslty Bi-Charries. I love to roleplay.
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE? I am very good at jusdging peoples flaw as well as judging the skill of an rp'er. I am very friendly and I can make anyone laugh or smile.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AN ADMINISTRATOR/MOD BEFORE?Well, no I havent. But I am in talks with one of my friends to become a MOD on her site so should be fun.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS THAT COULD IMPROVE CMB? I think you guys should have certain catagories for the Graphics and the Writers. Such as Advanced writer Advanced Graphic Maker and so on. IT would be great to see all the talented people around. Plus it would be easier to tell who's who.
MANDA PLZ?!
Posted: Apr 29 2009, 07:23 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 50

NAME/ALIAS:
MANDA?!
HOW OFTEN DO
YOU VISIT CMB?:

I try to visit everyday, really to see what's new.
Sometimes I forget, or simply don't have time.
But usually I visit EVURYDAI. :D

ARE YOU WILLING TO
COMPLETE ALL OF THE
RESPONSIBILITIES
LISTED ABOVE?

Yessir.

TELL US A LITTLE
BIT ABOUT YOURSELF:

Well, I'm awesome and cool and awesome. :3
No really, I live in Florida. I'd rather not give out
my age, is that a bad thing? I dunno. :D I hope
you guys don't mind. <3 Anyway, my parents are
really strict about school, and I just wanted to let
you know that real life comes first always. <3(:
I don't have any fancy pants graphic programs
like photoshop or corel. But! I do have a program
that works, and I'm pretty good at it. Just because
it isn't free doesn't mean it isn't COOL. ^^

WHAT DO YOU
BRING TO THE TABLE?

Pie. JUST KIDDING. I really don't like pie that much.
Ohnoes. Seriously, I think i bring coolness to the table,
no really! I think people need coolness in a person or
else this site wouldn't be.. well.. COOL. :D I think I'm
moderately good at doing graphics. I mean, NOT color-
izations (which courtney is married too BTW), but I can
do the basics.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN
AN ADMINISTRATOR OR
MOD BEFORE?

Correct.

IF SO, TELL US
ABOUT YOUR
EXPERIENCE:

I haven't been an admin/mod on a graphics site. But
I am currently an admin of a relatively new active roleplay
site. I have also been the admin of some other roleplays
that are now under the ground.

DO YOU HAVE ANY
IDEAS THAT COULD
IMPROVE CMB?

I think it's super-dee-duper awesome, or else I wouldn't
be applying. I mean RLLY.

--------------------
itslikeamurder!
Posted: Apr 30 2009, 05:36 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 19

NAME/ALIAS: Jessica. Anything.
HOW OFTEN DO YOU VISIT CMB?: Everyday
ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE ALL OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED ABOVE? 1000% yes
TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF: I am Jessica, I am 13 yrs old and I love graphics. I have joined lots of graphic sites and stuff. You may call me Emma is well. But my real name is Jessica. I love soccer/football. I love netball, basketball. What else? Emm... I'm a fashion freak!
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE? Everything. Lol. I am really good at invisionfree. Please. I have made an thousand sites but deleted them all because it got to much.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AN ADMINISTRATOR/MOD BEFORE? Of course.
IF SO, TELL US ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE: I've been an security mod, at a graphic site and I have done lots of good things there. I am been an mod at never think, which is a twilight with a twist RP. And some other places were Im mod but closed down now.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS THAT COULD IMPROVE CMB? Advertising more, Maybe more challenges up more often.
audrey [goes roar]
Posted: May 3 2009, 02:25 AM

Group Icon

Group: audrey.mod
Member No.: 91

NAME/ALIAS: Audrey. (:
HOW OFTEN DO YOU VISIT CMB?: I'm on quite a bit, and have been lurking since I joined the site. I'm quite dedicated to making CMB work because it's the only graphic site I use.
ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE ALL OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED ABOVE? Mhmm. (:
TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF:
Hmm, I'm sixteen, a bit on the insane side. I'm the S-1 for my high school JROTC, I hope you know what that means. Haha. I like writing, doing graphics and talking, a lot. As well as taking long walks on the beach. I'm the random girl who pops into the c-box with random information and then terrifies some people. : D
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE? I'm pretty good at coding, I know how to make skins, I can do graphics, I'm very social and I'm willing to throw ideas out there as well as take them in return. I don't get defensive when it comes to my ideas and I'm open to new experiences.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AN ADMINISTRATOR/MOD BEFORE? I've admined quite a few sites in the past, as well as one I have right now. I've as well as co-admined here and there.
IF SO, TELL US ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE: Most of the time I'm bunched into the spot of both graphics admin and head admin. I've also been in charge of formatting canon lists, coming up with plots, coding a new skin, making PIPS, and other miscellaneous jobs as they've arisen.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS THAT COULD IMPROVE CMB? I believe that new ideas come as old ones become obsolete, and that arises when we get a chance to brainstorm and see that something isn't working, and edit it so it does. I'd be willing to help when something arises that needs a new idea, but currently I believe we're up to par for a site that's getting on it's feet.

--------------------
user posted image
%mh%130%mh%
june lily
Posted: May 3 2009, 05:50 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 92

NAME/ALIAS: June Lily
HOW OFTEN DO YOU VISIT CMB?: Well...I've been on here less than 24 hours, and I won't be on a lot for the next afew days due to stupid finals...but once they are over, I imagine I'd visit 5-10 times a day. *nods* Or just one time but I'd be on for a while so...yeah, not sure how you'd count that. LOL.
ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE ALL OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED ABOVE? Yuppers!
TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF: Um...well, I'm 18, studying to become a nurse (as you know), I love making graphics, I'm part Korean, I'm a big "Wicked" fan, and I love writing and rping. XDDD
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE? To be honest, I can't offer anything new, but I do offer my dedication and love for graphics. I will work hard to make this site the best it can be.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AN ADMINISTRATOR/MOD BEFORE? Yes...a lot, though unfortuantely, most of them have died.
IF SO, TELL US ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE:
Well, before I knew how to make graphics, my experience consisted of accepting apps and keeping things up-to-date for the site. More recently I was the graphic's mod for another site and that was a pretty cool expereince too. smile.gif
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS THAT COULD IMPROVE CMB? Hm...well, I think someone's mentioned this before, but it would be nice, since you have the "resource" and "graphic" pathway, to have a "writing" pathway as well. Other than that, I think a lot of things are already covered, and you've started challenges already to get the site going. *nods* Yes, you have a good start, I think. If I think of any other ideas to help CMB, I'll be sure to mention it.

--------------------
%mh%10%mh%
kaykay
Posted: May 6 2009, 01:15 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 47

NAME/ALIAS: kaykay
HOW OFTEN DO YOU VISIT CMB?: for the most part, everyday
ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE ALL OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED ABOVE? yup yup
TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF: Well my name is Kayla, and I'm 18. I live in New York. I'm a Graphics Major in college. I'm very organized and a bit of a perfectionist. I've been dealing roleplaying sites and graphics since I was 12. Uhm, mostly I'm a proboards kinda girl but in the last year I've dealt with a lot of graphics sites that are invisionfree. I know my way around sites like this. And what I don't know I catch onto pretty quick.
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE? A positive attitude, great ideas and very good organizational skills.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN AN ADMINISTRATOR/MOD BEFORE? several times.
IF SO, TELL US ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE: I am currently an admin on two roleplaying sites. One of them my own and the other my friends. In the past I've been an admin or a mod on several very successful sites.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS THAT COULD IMPROVE CMB? I think that the poker games section could be organized into clearer categories for certain things. But other than that I think it's lovely.

--------------------
click sig for my gallery (;
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

OPTIONS LOCKED NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0561 seconds | Archive