WELCOME

CURRENTLY
There are many canons available; although you are more than welcome to create an original. Make sure that the character you want is not already taken, and be sure to register with a first, middle & last name.

If you have any problems or queries, do not hesitate to PM an admin or a mod; all links to admin profiles are below. We are happy to help. xD

<3 SITT Staff

ADMINISTRATORS

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact one of the following administrators.

Dana: Jess & Miley
Brooke: Charlotte & Kayleigh
Dani: Claire

MODERATORS

Nicole: Leila
Kaley: Felicity
Erin: Bailey

SWITCH USER
Username: 
Password: 

CHAT

ADVERTISE US

Advertise [SITT] and win a prize. For more information, please direct yourself here.

USEFUL LINKS

NEWS

CHARACTER OF THE WEEK
Vixen October Summer

Recieved 7 votes.
Click here to vote for this months COTW.

MEMBER SPOTLIGHT

Vixen October Summer.

Congratulations to Vixen October Summer played by K-La. She was given member spotlight becuase of her high post count; activness on the site && has a good attitude to her and other players. Keep it up! {Profile}
<3
SITT Staff

DETAILS

UPCOMING EVENT

AFFILIATES
20.01.07 Affiliates

RedCarpet & Rebellion RPG-Directory Topsite List

COPYRIGHTS

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to secrets in the telling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

AddReply · NewTopic · NewPoll ·

« The Sidebar CODE.
Jess McKenna Richardson
Posted: Jan 20 2007, 10:11 PM

Good Looks, Bad Intentions
Group Icon

Group: Admin · Oak
Member No.: 1

All I ever seem to get from people is the following:
  • Dana, will you make a banner for me?
  • Dana, can I have your sidebar code?
  • Dana, can I have your color code?
  • Dana, can I have your switch user code?

And that is all very well, except: IT DRIVES ME FREAKING NUTS.

If you are actually FRIENDS with me, then dude, I will totally give you the codes, cause I actually know you. But don't go around pretending to be my friend when you only want one thing. It just fucks me off. I love making graphics, but to be honest, I'm not all that good, so I don't really get what the big deal is about it. You have to catch me in a graphicsy mood in order for me to make anyone a header. But anyway, this is about the side bar.

I am not going to be sharing the CODE for THIS sidebar. There are other sidebar codes out there. I get this. And for those of you who don't know: I MADE THIS ONE MYSELF. Which is why its so prettyful looking. I did all the html coding and everything; cause I'm a major nerd. And the thing is, it took me like, forever to do it, so I'm not really one for sharing it, unless I'm actually on the site etc. But again, this sidebar is CUSTOM made for Dana sites only really. So please stop asking for the code; it drives me nuts. But my code has been taken from source without asking, although it has been credited, which still annoyed me, but hell, at least I was credited. So if you have done that, I will be less angry with you. So OKAY, if you have it, CREDIT ME. But yes, there are other codes OUT THERE, but I know when it is mine, considering I made it and all.

So again: please stop asking me for the code.
PM × Email × AIM × MSN ×
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

TopicOptions AddReply · NewTopic · NewPoll ·

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1381 seconds | Archive