Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Zettai Shojou. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Submission: talktothewind, Nakai Hisao
talktothewind
Posted: May 3 2007, 03:07 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 199

Scenario Outline: Tezuka Rin

On his first day at Loliston Hisao walks by the art club room and catches a glimpse of Rin working on the most beautiful painting he'd ever seen. He ends up joining the art club (bringing total membership up to two). He discovers that Rin is a very talented artist but distant, unnervingly quiet and seemingly emotionless. Being the most junior member of the art club Hisao becomes Rin's lackey, carrying her tools/supplies and accompanying her on trips to various art shows and museums.

They spend their days having fun in the art room while the melancholic Rin spouts pseudo-philosophical nonsense while remaining as coldblooded as ever, allowing for no more than superficial companionship, or so it seems. When Emi comes along and starts putting the moves on Hisao, Rin becomes jealous. Coupled with her lack of social skills this leads to a fight where Emi trashes the art room and the two have a falling out. Rin is seemingly unaffected.

During this time the main character finds some out about Rin's past. Until transferring to Loliston she lived with her father, a former world-famous artist who became a drunken wreck after the sudden death of her mother. Rin put up with years of abuse and neglect adopting a stoic attitude and withdrawing totally from her surroundings (this is not yet revealed to the player, however). With hisao's help, however she seemss slowly getting back in touch with her emotions.

One day Rin does not show up in class. Hisao spends days in worry, with no word from Rin until she sneaks out of the house visit him in the middle of the night. She tells him about her situation and laments that she is no longer the doll-like girl she once was and can no longer put up with her father's abuse. Hisao goes with her to her house and together they confront her father.

Normal end - Hisao and Rin confront her father who pulls a gun on the two of them, but is interrupted by a visit from the police who immediately take him into custody. Rin seems to be in shock and grows distant. They go their seperate ways, Rin eventually giving up on her artistic ambitions. Years later Hisao rediscovers one of her old painting and hangs it on his wall after a moment of nostalgia.

Bad end - Hisao and Rin confront her father who pulls a gun on the two of them. Hisao tries to reason with him but to no avail and ends up being shot at. Rin shields him with her body and dies. An enraged Hisao gives her father a vicious beating before suffering on of his fainting spells just as the police arrive. He wakes up in a hospital to hear confirmation that Rin is dead, and her father in jail for murder. Hisao is given some closure after attending the trial, and visits Rin's grave.

Good end - Hisao and Rin confront her father who pulls a gun on the two of them. Rin pleads with her father and Hisao unveils the painting Rin had been working on all this time, the one he saw the first day they met. It is her father's masterpiece which was never finished after Rin'smother's death, now completed by Rin. Her father breaks down and turns himself into the police. The owner of the local art museum becomes Rin's guardian and she transfers back to Loliston. At the next art show, Rin receives many offers for her pieces and the two of them are optimistic about the future.

My scene was going to be one where Rin asks Hisao his opinion on a painting she's just finished (the first time she has asked anyone's opinion on her work to which he replies that "It's genius, but something's missing" and proceeds to dump a can of red paint onto it. The red paint symbolizing emotion, although he admits immediately afterward that he did it just to test her reaction and see if she had real feelings (confirming his hypothesis that she does in fact posess the ability to get angry). Unofrtunately I'm running out of time and it's 12 AM, notice the plethora of spelling and grammatical errors contained within. Sadly, I will be spending the next 4 weeks in the Mohave desert with little to no internet access so this is about as far as I go. If submissions are still open by the time I get back, I'd like to contribute something more substantial (if I am found worthy, I have no illusions about my skills [or lack thereof]).
cpl_crud
Posted: May 3 2007, 03:41 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Director
Member No.: 186

Thanks for your contribution; I'll pass it onto The Hivemind for perusal

However, you'll find that we've moved the majority of the "creative" stuff for Katawa shoujo to the "new forums":
http://zettaishoujo.danmaku.net/forums/index.php

Feel free to repost there if you wish. If not, thansk for your submission, like I said, we'll be looking through it throughly
« Next Oldest | Submissions | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0628 seconds | Archive