Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Zettai Shojou. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

General Q&A, An attempt to keep things transparent
cpl_crud
Posted: Apr 21 2007, 09:46 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Director
Member No.: 186

G'day all.
This forum was looking quite blank, which just won't do. Sure, we may only be here for a couple of weeks, but that's a couple of weeks of good work time, is it not?

So, I'll throw the floor open to you all to ask questions of myself and TcDohl, to keep everyone "in the loop".

For starters, we're putting the finishing touches on a number of documents that will guide this group's future, namely the Treatment, which will effectively replace the Canon section of this forum.
Unlike Canon, the Treatment will also serve as a repository for additional information devised by the writers; things like Niji, and the layout of the school.
This will hopefully bring a degree of conformity to the project, and we can expect to see it by Tuesday.

We'll also be organising the Creative team (whipping where nessecary) to clearly define our roles, and set up a series of checks and procedures to make sure that we don't fall into a quagmire of fruitless votes, nor into a static dictatorship.

Anyway, I must return to the aforementioned documents, however I will check this thread regularly and endevour to answer any questions in a prompt fashion.
stirfriedweasel
Posted: Apr 24 2007, 01:07 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 181

I have a question about character design. We basically have down what the characters look like, with minor tweaking as we go along I'm sure. But more I am thinking of things like school uniform design, the girls' outside of school style and the like. Is this the purview of the writing team with their character and school concept responsibility, or the art team being that they are the ones drawing the characters, or is this an overlap of responsibility?
cpl_crud
Posted: Apr 24 2007, 01:15 PM

Advanced Member

Basically, I have a few ideas about what I do and don't want in the school uniform etc, which I'll be passing onto frump, who will then be in charge of the actualy character design.

For this reason, things like school unifroms, hair colour, etc, have been left out of the Treatment, to be added as an amendment once we have these designs, similar to the "plots" section.
stirfriedweasel
Posted: Apr 24 2007, 02:32 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 181

Ok, gotcha. When frump has that done I'll make sure that the writing team knows, so that if/when it comes up in the script we can know how to describe stuff.

~EDIT~

Also, if anything is going on in IRC please somehow keep me updated, I am at school where sysadmin haet IRC.

This post has been edited by stirfriedweasel on Apr 24 2007, 02:34 PM
cpl_crud
Posted: Apr 29 2007, 09:52 AM

Advanced Member

Fair enough. I'm trying to keep a record of the "important" things that go on (ie: not talking about distended anuses) on the Game forum; http://zettaishoujo.danmaku.net/forums/ . I'll be collating new character designs, changes, etc there.
However, I'll still be visiting these forusm regularly, so keep the questiosn rolling.
« Next Oldest | Director's Corner | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1043 seconds | Archive