Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Zettai Shojou. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )

Music Creation, Just need a program
cpl_crud
Posted: Apr 14 2007, 08:25 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Director
Member No.: 186

The_Deadly_Kind
Posted: Apr 15 2007, 10:55 PM

Taste Like Flesh, Feels Like Marshmellows.

Group: Members
Member No.: 79

I think we need to start on some situation music. er well not situation, more like the cliched theme music. a Romance theme, an upbeat summer theme, and what not. If i find you in IRC crud, lets discuss it. I really liked that render of AMT, thats one hell of a nice piano sound.
cpl_crud
Posted: Apr 16 2007, 10:55 AM

Advanced Member

Heh, I was thinking the same thing on the drive up; I'll try and catch you over the next couple of days.

Hopefully, after a couple of days sleep, I'll whack Ikura and AMT around and try to make some "situational" peices, and (SHOCK!) maybe even try to bash out aonther peice.
cpl_crud
Posted: Apr 23 2007, 07:11 AM

Advanced Member

Persuant to mucking around with Regal:

http://files.shagtech.com/strings_loop_140bpm.mp3

I was planning to do another layer with a harpsicord, but I've run out of time today.
Maybe tomorrow.

Anyway, this is cut so that it loops correctly, and can be used for BGM during one of the more "gothic"/darker scenes.
Try it on loop for a bit and read, well, something dark I guess. Not ~bad end~ though, that's not this kind of loop.
kekekeke
Posted: Apr 24 2007, 02:22 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 56

Cpl_crud > The samples you are doing reminds me alot of Chris Vrenna's work, but that's just me.

I am thinking a more cheerful theme song that plays in the background when you are in school.

I need to fire up fruity loops and make something.
The Hivemind
Posted: Apr 24 2007, 08:59 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 81

QUOTE (cpl_crud @ Apr 23 2007, 07:11 AM)
Persuant to mucking around with Regal:

http://files.shagtech.com/strings_loop_140bpm.mp3

I was planning to do another layer with a harpsicord, but I've run out of time today.
Maybe tomorrow.

Anyway, this is cut so that it loops correctly, and can be used for BGM during one of the more "gothic"/darker scenes.
Try it on loop for a bit and read, well, something dark I guess. Not ~bad end~ though, that's not this kind of loop.

This sounds vaguely like the Danse Macabre.

Awesome.
cpl_crud
Posted: Apr 24 2007, 09:56 AM

Advanced Member

Funny you should mention that, I'll be rendering a violin/piano version of Danse Macarbe sometime this week.
Hopefully I can get away with mostly spiccato strings, however I might have to patch in the legato stings for some sections.

I'll also be buying more samples for Halion in the near future...

I think that, by the end of this project, that my bill for samples will well exceed my food budget for the duration of the project XD
The_Deadly_Kind
Posted: Apr 24 2007, 11:22 AM

Taste Like Flesh, Feels Like Marshmellows.

Member No.: 79

QUOTE (cpl_crud @ Apr 24 2007, 05:56 AM)
I think that, by the end of this project, that my bill for samples will well exceed my food budget for the duration of the project XD

But thats how it should be!

Sorry for not thinking up samples to find, Ive been pre-occupied with studying.
cpl_crud
Posted: Apr 24 2007, 01:36 PM

Advanced Member

that's cool, hopefully i'll be able to captuer an entire school day in 15-minutes bites.

That is, if my old school ever gets back to me >>
« Next Oldest | Music | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1197 seconds | Archive