W.I.T.C.H.

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to W.I.T.C.H.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

second chance
LoopyLor
Posted: 24 April 2012 17:33

come a long way

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

In all of the arcs, we've had many memorable villains, some lasted a long time, some were beaten quicker. If you could bring a villain back to fight witch, who would it be and why?

I would have made a poll, but maybe there are too many villains?

Blue Lighting
Posted: 25 April 2012 05:28

Comic Fan

Member No.: 719

Phobos. Yea, I know he had a second chance back in the 4th arc, but he was the first villan WITCH went up against, so he has a special place in my heart. He's my favorite because he did not fight directly all the time and played extreme mind games with the girls. Not only that anything with Phobos will bound to bring Elyon back into the plot.

For more of a current villan, I would say Nihla just because she had so much potentail that the the writers were not willing to put the effort of showing about her.

--------------------
Screw the rules, I have money!
SpellBinder
Posted: 25 April 2012 07:58

Comic Fan

Member No.: 524

Might be interesting to see Yua (the banshee) again. Kinda doubt we'll ever see the White Queen, considering what kind of temporal difference there's supposed to be between her world and ours.

--------------------
user posted image
My Deviant Art page (now with W.I.T.C.H. related art!) : FanFiction
LoopyLor
Posted: 26 April 2012 16:08

come a long way

Nyla had a really good power, so I'd want her back for a second chance. They could have done a lot with her, so it was a shame she was beaten so easily.

And, I'm not sure about the white queen. They could have made her a bigger danger for the girls. Killing Liam was pretty villainous though. My only complaint with her is she looks alomst like a clown. laugh.gif
eliza
Posted: 29 April 2012 20:16

Comic Reader

Member No.: 1,916

I think i would like to bring Phobos back too...he is pretty cool! tongue.gif
dragon78
Posted: 30 April 2012 18:06

feline forum warrior

Member No.: 145

I would like to see Phobos come back but most of the villians I would like to see come back ether dead or turned good.
LoopyLor
Posted: 30 April 2012 22:14

come a long way

QUOTE (dragon78 @ 30 April 2012 17:06)
I would like to see Phobos come back but most of the villians I would like to see come back ether dead or turned good.

A good Phobos blink.gif That would be more scary than evil Phobos. If that happened it would be like an opposite universe laugh.gif
Beland
Posted: 19 June 2012 19:58

Comic Reader

Member No.: 1,392

Wow, good question!
Um... Phobos and Cedric.
Cedric because I really love him and would like him to succed with his dreams at least for a little while xd_smiley.gif And Phobos because he's just plain awesome~
Hisoka_Hoshigaki
Posted: 19 June 2012 20:54

Comic Reader

Member No.: 2,050

I would love to read about Cedric again - he's my favourite character (he and Orube of course, even if she isn't a villain wink.gif )

And if not - I'd like to see Yua again laugh.gif

Chrysa1994
Posted: 8 April 2013 12:26

Comic Reader

Member No.: 2,506

phobos and/or cedrid.although i think that if cedric were to return he wouldn't be 100% evil.as for phobos,i think he was and still is the basic villain of the whole story so basically it would be reasonable for him to return once more

This post has been edited by Chrysa1994 on 9 April 2013 08:59

--------------------
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

counter offline
Pageviews since 4-4-2010 | More stats

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0689 seconds | Archive