W.I.T.C.H.

Welcome to W.I.T.C.H.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (19) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

The Legend of Korra, All about Avatar's hot new sequel series
Tekira
Posted: 27 April 2012 22:22

going up, going down?

Group: Mod
Member No.: 318

Can you please wait until sunday (also for next episodes which are not leaked)? if it's airing on saturday in the US, it will be downloadable worldwide on sunday. This doesn't apply to this time due to the leak of course, I think I'm going to watch it saturday or sunday (downloads are probably way easier to find on sunday too)

About he pairings. usually I'm for the un-obvious couple, but I really like Makorra because they make me think of Zutara. And I'm a Zutara fan hypocrite.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Facebook * Hot Cute Girly Geek * 3DS: 107507154451
Blue Lighting
Posted: 27 April 2012 23:12

Comic Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 719

Who is leaking this stuff like this!? I'm not going to watch it, but I want to so badly. I want to see it the first time in the best quality on my HDTV. I better stay off the internet the rest of the night! *Go hides for 17 hours*

This post has been edited by Blue Lighting on 27 April 2012 23:18

--------------------
Screw the rules, I have money!
IrmaLair1998
Posted: 27 April 2012 23:16

Comic Reader

Member No.: 1,532

This is no fair. My stupid computer won't let me download what I need to watch it. sad.gif

--------------------
I'm creepy and a ginger. Therefore....... I'M A CREEPIN GINGER!!!
Witchandwinxclublover
Posted: 27 April 2012 23:20

Comic Reader

Member No.: 1,166

You can also view the leaked episode here without downloading it.
galistar07water
Posted: 27 April 2012 23:20

come a long way

Member No.: 196

By the way, did you know that the voice actor of Amon, Steve Blum, also did several voices in W.I.T.C.H.? I actually recognized him from Digimon Frontier and Young Justice (I love both of these shows he was in). In W.I.T.C.H. Blum voiced Raythor, Kurt, and the little smelly troll, Blunk. biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
W.I.T.C.H. K.O.K.E. is brought to you by Kandrakar and the Gemini Council. Drink some magic!
Signature credited to skeiter-girl on DA for the beautiful artworks and permission
My DeviantArt Page W.I.T.C.H. Dreams of Lusteria
LoopyLor
Posted: 27 April 2012 23:27

come a long way

Member No.: 8

As an add on, Gali, they guy that was Cedric in witch is also in Avatar and Korra. Also, Azula's voice actor was Miranda.
galistar07water
Posted: 27 April 2012 23:54

come a long way

Yeah, I recognized Grey's voice as Miranda and Queen Weira in WITCH and as Azula and Kya in the first Avatar series. It would be interesting if we could hear her voice a different character in this series with Korra, too. I think the voice actress of Princess Yue will return to voice a new character in this series...I think its Asami Sato, one of the female roles on the list of Korra's characters. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
W.I.T.C.H. K.O.K.E. is brought to you by Kandrakar and the Gemini Council. Drink some magic!
Signature credited to skeiter-girl on DA for the beautiful artworks and permission
SpellBinder
Posted: 28 April 2012 00:17

Comic Fan

Member No.: 524

Close, Gali. The VA for Asami Sato is the actress of Princess Yue in the live action travesty. I know, they sound quite alike.

--------------------
user posted image
My Deviant Art page (now with W.I.T.C.H. related art!) : FanFiction
LoopyLor
Posted: 28 April 2012 00:55

come a long way

Member No.: 8

Asami's pretty cool. She shows up in the new episode. And back to the voice actor thing, but can anyone confirm if Dee Bradley Baker voiced the new character in the new episode? It sounds like him.

A littlle off topic, but, speaking of the live action, are they making a sequel?

This post has been edited by LoopyLor on 28 April 2012 00:55
Witchlover
Posted: 28 April 2012 01:55

Comic editor

Member No.: 14

I'm pretty sure Dee Bradley Baker does all the animal voices, but you may want to research if he did any of the characters

--------------------
user posted image
SpellBinder
Posted: 28 April 2012 02:46

Comic Fan

Regarding the OT question, after doing some google searching and such all I can find is fan-made stuff and an official report over 15 months old saying there's nothing happening for such a movie. In all honesty I hope it's beyond dead.

Back on topic, I think Dee Bradley Baker is doing the voices. IMDB just lists him as "Additional Voices", while the wiki page has him listed as Naga & Pabu (the polar bear dog & ferret-thing), with a reference he'll be doing human voices too (likely background people).

--------------------
user posted image
galistar07water
Posted: 28 April 2012 03:38

come a long way

For those of you who haven't seen the 4th episode yet, don't go checking out the Avatar-related groups on DA. Leaks are coming in like crazy as members are posting photoshop screenshots and internet memes on their DA accounts and submitting them into those Avatar-related DA groups. Sheesh it's like an epidemic or something. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Witchlover
Posted: 28 April 2012 04:10

Comic editor

Member No.: 14

It's fine if people want to spoil themselves, but it is insensitive to go blabbing about spoilers for those who haven't seen it. People are so selfish these days.

--------------------
user posted image
galistar07water
Posted: 28 April 2012 04:45

come a long way

All I'm saying is that if you are afraid of spoilers and you also like to browse for fanarts on Avatar related groups on Deviantart, you might want to avoid going on said groups until they actually air the episode. It's getting crazy over there and its only been a day. And to think all I wanted to do was look for awesome Korra fan-arts like this: Fire Ferrets when I realized that other DA members are bombarding over the 4th episode.

This post has been edited by galistar07water on 28 April 2012 04:49

--------------------
user posted image
misterj02
Posted: 28 April 2012 10:31

Comic Reader

Member No.: 1,479

I believe Dee Baker voiced that hobo from Korra episode 1.

And wow. Steve Blum was in WITCH? blink.gif
I learn something new every day.

And yeah, I'm secretly hoping Grey Delisle will voice someone in Korar. She's my all-time favourite voice actress.

I can't wait to start discussing the new episode. tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
My deviantART
KEC the Comic, my ongoing comic series
3DS: 0259-0276-3999, hit me up for Mario Kart 7 or Kid Icarus Uprising
Seriously, I love WITCH
Tekira
Posted: 28 April 2012 12:56

going up, going down?

Group: Mod
Member No.: 318

Watched the episode biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Facebook * Hot Cute Girly Geek * 3DS: 107507154451
IrmaLair1998
Posted: 28 April 2012 16:32

Comic Reader

Member No.: 1,532

That was one awesome episode! biggrin.gif Who else laughed at Tarrlok's face when Korra told him she wasn't going to join his task force?

--------------------
I'm creepy and a ginger. Therefore....... I'M A CREEPIN GINGER!!!
Blue Lighting
Posted: 28 April 2012 16:38

Comic Fan

Oh my god!!! flashback of the old Gaang! It went so fast I did not reconize at first!

--------------------
galistar07water
Posted: 28 April 2012 17:17

come a long way

I still would like to see what Zuko and Kyoshi Warriors, especially Suki, would look like when they're older. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
dragon78
Posted: 28 April 2012 18:29

feline forum warrior

Member No.: 145

The flashback happened so fast but I could of sworn I saw Toph in some kind of armor or suit.
SpellBinder
Posted: 28 April 2012 20:04

Comic Fan

Love a pause feature. Looks like Sokka, Toph (with what's probably a first generation wire coil at her hip), and Tenzin, and all during Republic City's past.

I won't say it's Aang we're seeing in the flashback as I'm thinking these are from Aang's memories, like she had a moment of connection to her past lives.

--------------------
user posted image
Blue Lighting
Posted: 29 April 2012 03:01

Comic Fan

QUOTE (SpellBinder @ 28 April 2012 20:04)
Love a pause feature.  Looks like Sokka, Toph (with what's probably a first generation wire coil at her hip), and Tenzin, and all during Republic City's past.

I won't say it's Aang we're seeing in the flashback as I'm thinking these are from Aang's memories, like she had a moment of connection to her past lives.

I think its Aang because I think that unknown guy is Yukone, the guy they said threated Republic City 42 years ago. I think Aang had to kill him for some unknown reason (had to be extremely serious for Aang to kill). Tenzin would have been only 9 years old (Tenzin is 51).

This post has been edited by Blue Lighting on 29 April 2012 03:04

--------------------
galistar07water
Posted: 29 April 2012 03:44

come a long way

Who said that Aang killed Yukone? If Aang didn't kill Ozai, the former Firelord and the ex-powerful firebender who could scorch the earth...then what makes you think he would kill Yukone?

--------------------
user posted image
Blue Lighting
Posted: 29 April 2012 04:23

Comic Fan

Maybe he killed him, maybe he didn't. We barely know anything about this incident. Tarrlok seems to be a guy of action and comparing the Aang/Yukone event to the present with Amon seems to infer that Aang may have killed this time. So many theories about Yukone from being Amon's father, to actually being Amon, to being Sokka's son or a bloodbender!

http://i.imgur.com/1GItL.jpg

Found images of the flashback scene (ignore the Amon pic in the corner)

--------------------
SpellBinder
Posted: 29 April 2012 05:32

Comic Fan

Love the banter I found somewhere. Not linking it because it's not all that relevant to our discussion, but will say that a lot of the posters are way off their bases (including what's cannon).

The Air Nomad in the flashback doesn't look right to be Aang to me. Does look right to be Tenzin. Now if the statue of Aang that we see in every intro had a beard, then maybe I could see it being Aang, but the only airbender shown with facial hair (excluding everything before Aang's icy internment) is Tenzin.

Now Amon being a bloodbender, that I can believe, and have already considered as a possibility as to how Amon was able to seal away another's bending (by brain surgery).

--------------------
user posted image

Topic OptionsPages: (19) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

counter offline
Pageviews since 4-4-2010 | More stats

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0963 seconds | Archive