W.I.T.C.H.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to W.I.T.C.H.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Comments on #32
Greenkazoo123
Posted: 21 December 2010 06:11

Comic Reader

Group: Members
Member No.: 931

I don't know if I'm allowed to post comments on issues, but I think it's okay.
I was surprised at the end of this issue. The oracle sent Will's astral drop back to her with all her memories, and he said "You will reunite with her, giving her back your recent memories! Disturbing her dreams... and her conscience"
I think her astral drop one day is just going to flat out turn on her, and will hate her. She was already starting to, and when the oracle sent her back, she looked angry, like she wanted to give Will back all these horrible memories. But don't tell me if she does! I just want to know what other people thought of this issue.
SpellBinder
Posted: 21 December 2010 07:24

Comic Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 524

No worries about talking about this issue. Most of us are well past this one, having read up to issue 103.

. o O ( been a long time since I've had a Cheshire cat's grin )

I wouldn't say Will had total selfish intent with what she did with her astral drop, considering that she wanted to go after the helicopter and all.

--------------------
user posted image
My Deviant Art page (now with W.I.T.C.H. related art!) : FanFiction
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

counter offline
Pageviews since 4-4-2010 | More stats

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0503 seconds | Archive