W.I.T.C.H.

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to W.I.T.C.H.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

where do you buy them?, i'm trying to find all the comics....
dragonfly
Posted: 2 March 2010 06:46

Comic Reader

Group: Members
Member No.: 724

hi everybody,
i'm trying to buy all the w.i.t.c.h. comics there are (amazon, ebay...) but i can't find them, over the number 30, neither in english, nor in german (which is my mother tongue)... what do you do? do you just read them online? (i have only discovered that recently, but its just not as much fun as reading the actual comic)
thanks a lot,
raissa
Tekira
Posted: 2 March 2010 12:31

going up, going down?

Group: Mod
Member No.: 318

Well, I read them online, because the comics are not available in the Netherlands anymore. That counts for most of the members of this forum. English speaking countries don't publish WITCH anymore either, so English issues have become quite rare. But keep on looking on Ebay, sometimes they sell a few English issues on it!

--------------------
user posted image
Facebook * Hot Cute Girly Geek * 3DS: 107507154451
MoonCloud217
Posted: 2 March 2010 12:57

Comic Scanner

Member No.: 3

... thread moved to the comics section ...

--------------------
tumblrheart ittwitterblogwitch rpg youtubefacebookKHDownloads
user posted image
stardust
Posted: 2 March 2010 12:59

Comic Reader

Member No.: 608

QUOTE (dragonfly @ 2 March 2010 06:46)
hi everybody,
i'm trying to buy all the w.i.t.c.h. comics there are (amazon, ebay...) but i can't find them, over the number 30, neither in english, nor in german (which is my mother tongue)... what do you do? do you just read them online? (i have only discovered that recently, but its just not as much fun as reading the actual comic)
thanks a lot,
raissa

try this one: offery.com it has the lastest numbers of USA. you can also use muscara, for the italian comics.

--------------------
negaistar
Posted: 10 January 2012 19:53

Comic Reader

Member No.: 1,699

Hi dragonfly I know this post is old, but i am selling English graphic novels of witch. Please check my post at the comic page.
TheLightOfMeridian
Posted: 29 March 2012 14:28

Comic Reader

Member No.: 1,885

I'm looking for the english isses, too! Anyone knows when did they stopped publishing WITCH in the US?

--------------------
user posted image
Cordelia
Posted: 19 February 2013 11:13

Comic Fan

Member No.: 2,415

I think I've always been subscribed. But here in Sweden you can find them (the new issues since they are still being released here) at grocery stores/super markets, if you look at the magazine section. I usually see them there smile.gif I buy my used ones from a store that buys people's old book, comics, movies and music, and then sell it in the store. tongue.gif

--------------------
W.I.T.C.H. is a part of me, and no matter how hard you try - you will never be able to take it away from me.
Pirate
Posted: 14 March 2013 22:27

Comic Reader

Member No.: 2,457

I'm looking for the Dutch ones. Anyone? smile.gif
Tekira
Posted: 18 March 2013 14:32

going up, going down?

Member No.: 318

marktplaats.nl, markets like the one on queen's day, second hand (comic) book stores (I found a few issues at Selexys Donner, Rotterdam, a few weeks ago) or comic/anime conventions are places where you can maybe find them in the Netherlands wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Facebook * Hot Cute Girly Geek * 3DS: 107507154451
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

counter offline
Pageviews since 4-4-2010 | More stats

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1226 seconds | Archive