W.I.T.C.H.

Welcome to W.I.T.C.H.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (46) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

From where are you?, Where do all the members live?

Where do you live?
West Europe (UK, Spain etc) [ 49 ]  [28.32%]
East Europe (Romania etc) [ 26 ]  [15.03%]
Scandinavia [ 15 ]  [8.67%]
Africa [ 3 ]  [1.73%]
North America (west) [ 19 ]  [10.98%]
North America (east) [ 16 ]  [9.25%]
Asia / Oceania [ 38 ]  [21.97%]
Canada [ 2 ]  [1.16%]
South America [ 3 ]  [1.73%]
Middle of Nowhere [ 2 ]  [1.16%]
Total Votes: 173
Guests cannot vote 
NeoHectic
Posted on 7 May 2007 18:32

Comic Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 74

QUOTE (jenny @ May 7 2007, 06:20 PM)
i looooooooooove football ( go manchester goooooooooooo)

In my case "Go Galatasaray!". biggrin.gif
arevin
Posted on 7 May 2007 21:35

Comic Fan

Member No.: 70

QUOTE (pokemastercube @ May 7 2007, 01:47 PM)

The BBC who publish it in the UK have cut the 'chapters' in half also, and shoved unrelated bits in as well, so you are not alone.

Well, thanks to comic scanners... biggrin.gif
But aren`t they baka, are they? What do they think? The best situation is when a publisher is one of Witch-fans too wink.gif
arevin
Posted on 7 May 2007 21:36

Comic Fan

QUOTE (MAX9075 @ May 6 2007, 05:06 PM)
QUOTE (shlomi @ May 6 2007, 12:37 PM)
QUOTE (MAX9075 @ May 4 2007, 08:18 PM)
Who says we arn't all 14 year old girls? laugh.gif

Just kidding

by your avatar, you're 70s years old... laugh.gif

Ouch... wacko.gif

Yeah! And I thought you`re a boy blink.gif biggrin.gif
shlomi
Posted on 9 May 2007 05:37

Comic Fan

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (jenny @ May 7 2007, 05:20 PM)
hi neohectic

i looooooooooove football ( go manchester goooooooooooo)

and what are all "O"s suppose to be?

--------------------
user posted image
shlomi
Posted on 9 May 2007 05:37

Comic Fan

QUOTE (NeoHectic @ May 7 2007, 05:32 PM)
In my case "Go Galatasaray!". biggrin.gif

remember Haim Revivo?

--------------------
user posted image
NeoHectic
Posted on 9 May 2007 06:42

Comic Fan

QUOTE (shlomi @ May 9 2007, 05:37 AM)
remember Haim Revivo?

As if I could forget. Never got the best of him in our team. Though he was really good in Fenerbahçe.
shlomi
Posted on 9 May 2007 11:40

Comic Fan

he played after that in "Ironi Ashdod" in Israel, and they changed their color to red-yellow as Galatasaray, rumored that for him. later or earlier it became SC Ashdod. BTW, Ashdod is the 5th city by size (the 3rd is Haifa and the 4th is Rishon Le-tzion)

--------------------
user posted image
NeoHectic
Posted on 9 May 2007 17:00

Comic Fan

QUOTE (shlomi @ May 9 2007, 11:40 AM)
he played after that in "Ironi Ashdod" in Israel, and they changed their color to red-yellow as Galatasaray, rumored that for him. later or earlier it became SC Ashdod. BTW, Ashdod is the 5th city by size (the 3rd is Haifa and the 4th is Rishon Le-tzion)

Yeah, I heard about that. It was in the news that time, our tv channels simply love such things. biggrin.gif
samscorpio
Posted on 10 May 2007 13:14

Comic Fan

Member No.: 23

I'm so crazy about world cup that my parents were worried ( 2002 ) that I'll leave final exams & go watch the matches since they were same time

I like to watch national competitions, like euro or world or cuba-america, since our home team isn't good at football

My favourite team was Zidan, but now there is none .

--------------------
$nake $pider $corpion $$$
shlomi
Posted on 10 May 2007 14:48

Comic Fan

SC Ashdod lost in cup's semi-final this week.

--------------------
user posted image
jenny
Posted on 10 May 2007 15:23

Comic Fan

Member No.: 28

at the end of the grade school we had a dance and it was so boring me and some pals wen't and watched a world cup match.
MoonCloud217
Posted on 12 May 2007 14:35

Comic Scanner

Group: Mod
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (arevin @ May 4 2007, 10:30 PM)
Arevin is my own character. He is an angel. I created him when I was teenager. I was often sad at this age..

I didnt read this post until now, I'm sorry to hear that you were sad..
I wasnt feeling very well at times either, I had a character namned Leona.
She had blue hair and she was told by the town elder that she had to run away from home, to go on an important mission. She didnt get many directions, just a name and a town. and then on the way she met her dream boy, and they went on a journey together.

--------------------
tumblrheart ittwitterblogwitch rpg youtubefacebookKHDownloads
user posted image
LoopyLor
Posted on 12 May 2007 15:12

come a long way

Member No.: 8

I have my own character too, called Mariah. She's an adventurer. I used to think up lots of stories for her - usuallly involving going on dangerous quests or stealing rare treasure- use her for some of my fanfiction too (not in a Mary-Sue way) smile.gif
arevin
Posted on 12 May 2007 21:33

Comic Fan

QUOTE (MoonCloud217 @ May 12 2007, 02:35 PM)
I didnt read this post until now, I'm sorry to hear that you were sad..
I wasnt feeling very well at times either, I had a character namned Leona.
She had blue hair and she was told by the town elder that she had to run away from home, to go on an important mission. She didnt get many directions, just a name and a town. and then on the way she met her dream boy, and they went on a journey together.

It sounds very good! Do you have any pictures of her?

Well, I was sad because I`m different from other people: the way of thinking about things, my hobbys (like boys), and wistful character: that all mean that I had no friends and I was often lonely, because people didn`t understand me. And I wasn`t interest to boys too wink.gif

Arevin is a sad character: He lost his wings in fight with enemies and he try to live withouth flying. He has to find out why there are any shadows in his own world, where his family is and why they left him. On this way he met another lost *angel* (I call my *angels* Ammenorei), a young girl Galathea who can`t fly too, because she is too young and she doesn`t have her wings yet.
Arevin get new wings at the end of this story.
I call the story *Before end* and it completely exists only in my head.
arevin
Posted on 12 May 2007 21:34

Comic Fan

QUOTE (LoopyLor @ May 12 2007, 03:12 PM)
I have my own character too, called Mariah. She's an adventurer. I used to think up lots of stories for her - usuallly involving going on dangerous quests or stealing rare treasure- use her for some of my fanfiction too (not in a Mary-Sue way) smile.gif

It`s similar to Lara Croft, isn`t it? wink.gif
LoopyLor
Posted on 12 May 2007 21:42

come a long way

Yeah, like Lara Croft

You know, Arevin, you shouldn't feel sad because you're different. Just carry on as you are and peeople will get to know you and like you for who you are smile.gif When I was at school, I didn't get on with girls at all, I used to play football and hang out with the guys, but I wasn't interested in guys in the boyfriend way, and I'm still not really, but that made the other girls tease me too- I didn't care. Besides, I got on a lot better with the teachers than my peers- the people in my classes were so stupid- I couldn't have a conversation with them because they didn't understand the words I used and most of the time I was in lessons with people older than me too which didn't help. Being smart sometimes alienates you from others but you learn to deal with it.
Because I was too shy to go and talk to people, i wuld sit and draw on my own, and for some reason, I made friends that way. People used to sit and watch me draw, then tell me it was good and have a conversation with me, then became friends with me- still don't know why though tongue.gif
arevin
Posted on 12 May 2007 21:54

Comic Fan

QUOTE (LoopyLor @ May 12 2007, 09:42 PM)
Yeah, like Lara Croft

You know, Arevin, you shouldn't feel sad because you're different. Just carry on as you are and peeople will get to know you and like you for who you are smile.gif When I was at school, I didn't get on with girls at all, I used to play football and hang out with the guys, but I wasn't interested in guys in the boyfriend way, and I'm still not really, but that made the other girls tease me too- I didn't care. Besides, I got on a lot better with the teachers than my peers- the people in my classes were so stupid- I couldn't have a conversation with them because they didn't understand the words I used and most of the time I was in lessons with people older than me too which didn't help. Being smart sometimes alienates you from others but you learn to deal with it.
Because I was too shy to go and talk to people, i wuld sit and draw on my own, and for some reason, I made friends that way. People used to sit and watch me draw, then tell me it was good and have a conversation with me, then became friends with me- still don't know why though tongue.gif

It`s too hard to be *alive* when you moved, you aren`t kawai and you are very young.
I was very clever and nobody can tell me lies (like HayLin wink.gif) My classmates hate me and I thought they are stupid.
I`m still shy and a big introvert and it`s hard to speak with other people for me. That is the reason why people think that I`m someone who is very self-confident and not very friendly.

And now, my motto is: When you think I am stupid without knowing me well, it is your problem, not mine. I don`t need you and I don`t need your comments to me.
LoopyLor
Posted on 12 May 2007 22:03

come a long way

The worst form me is I don't look my age, I'm supposed to be 20 at the end of this year, but I look 14, so that's even harder.

I know how you feel, and people still perceive me as being snobby and self centered, but really I'm quite shy and I don't tend to speak to people unless I know them really well.

And I agree with your motto smile.gif
arevin
Posted on 12 May 2007 22:08

Comic Fan

QUOTE (LoopyLor @ May 12 2007, 10:03 PM)
The worst form me is I don't look my age, I'm supposed to be 20 at the end of this year, but I look 14, so that's even harder.

I know how you feel, and people still perceive me as being snobby and self centered, but really I'm quite shy and I don't tend to speak to people unless I know them really well.

And I agree with your motto smile.gif

Really? Do you? Wow, you will be ageless :-)

You aren`t snobby. I don`t know you very long, but you chat with me, so you can`t be snobbly.. laugh.gif wink.gif

BTW: I think that only unusual people read and like Witch after 15 of age biggrin.gif
alex
Posted on 12 May 2007 22:19

going up, going down?

Member No.: 58

QUOTE (arevin @ May 13 2007, 12:08 AM)
BTW: I think that only unusual people read and like Witch after 15 of age  biggrin.gif

if I were a usual guy i would go insane, so being unusual is the best thing
i'm 23 years old and i like w.i.t.c.h. rolleyes.gif
LoopyLor
Posted on 12 May 2007 23:26

come a long way

QUOTE (arevin @ May 12 2007, 09:08 PM)

[/QUOTE]
Really? Do you? Wow, you will be ageless :-)

You aren`t snobby. I don`t know you very long, but you chat with me, so you can`t be snobbly.. laugh.gif wink.gif

BTW: I think that only unusual people read and like Witch after 15 of age biggrin.gif

Oh, thanks, glad you like to talk to me smile.gif

Meh, I'm 19 and like W.I.T.C.H.- I reckon as long as you like the comic- what's the problem smile.gif
MoonCloud217
Posted on 13 May 2007 00:41

Comic Scanner

Group: Mod
Member No.: 3

Interesting discussion.

I have to say I DID agree with you guys when I was younger.
But the "I -don't-care-if -you-don't-like-me"-attitude is really getting on my nerves nowadays tongue.gif Don't take this too personal now, because I don't know you - but that attitude is just a defense mechanism which is created when you're an outsider, (I know because I have them myself) and you think about it so much until you think it's true.
We are just telling ourselves that we don't care, but deep within we all care, and today I really try to care about people around me - that way people around me care about me too. At least that is how the adult world works. When I was younger the nice guys always finished last, so that's a different story.

And about my Leona - I don't have any pictures scanned at the moment unfortunately, but that could be arranged in the future...

--------------------
tumblrheart ittwitterblogwitch rpg youtubefacebookKHDownloads
user posted image
shlomi
Posted on 13 May 2007 05:33

Comic Fan

were all of you wake because of the eurovision?

--------------------
user posted image
alex
Posted on 13 May 2007 08:34

going up, going down?

Member No.: 58

QUOTE (shlomi @ May 13 2007, 07:33 AM)
were all of you wake because of the eurovision?

I guess so.... rolleyes.gif
caleb22
Posted on 13 May 2007 09:40

going up, going down?

Member No.: 48

evryone around here has a rich imagination and nobody from here is the "avrage" type of person.....this is my kind of world laugh.gif

and about the shy problem...you don't have to be shy from now on...you just need the courage to face it...and i bet you have plenty of courage wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Topic OptionsPages: (46) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last »

counter offline
Pageviews since 4-4-2010 | More stats

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2288 seconds | Archive