W.I.T.C.H.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to W.I.T.C.H.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Saddest moments in W.I.T.C.H., Which issue made you cry?
LoopyLor
Posted: 8 April 2009 17:16

come a long way

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

Phobos is still falling. If he falls into infinity, then normal rule of time would not work, so he would still be alive. The Phobos that appeared using the hourglass if a pysical manifestation of the girl's memories of him, so it's like another Phobos.
Tekira
Posted: 9 April 2009 14:43

going up, going down?

Group: Mod
Member No.: 318

That really sounds like Tom Riddle when he came out Voldemorts dairy in Hary Potter and the chamber of secrets, now I think of it.

--------------------
user posted image
Facebook * Hot Cute Girly Geek * 3DS: 107507154451
brightstar650
Posted: 9 April 2009 16:14

Comic Fan

Member No.: 296

Of course when Cedric and Dormouse died sad.gif cry.gif

--------------------
trivia212005
Posted: 1 November 2009 05:09

Comic Fan

Member No.: 218

Add this to the Sad Moment when Cornelia Found out that her grandfather is still alive.
irmalover
Posted: 1 November 2009 07:10

Comic Scanner

Member No.: 9

I call it sad that Cornelia's grandma slept in her room.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
"In my next life I don't want to come back as a box filled with bananas."
(Spoken by Will in the first Irma adventure book)
My DeviantArt
My Facebook page
MoonCloud217
Posted: 1 November 2009 11:34

Comic Scanner

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (irmalover @ 1 November 2009 08:10)
I call it sad that Cornelia's grandma slept in her room.

laugh.gif laugh.gif good one, martin corns.gif

--------------------
tumblrheart ittwitterblogwitch rpg youtubefacebookKHDownloads
user posted image
neraida
Posted: 2 March 2010 17:55

Comic Fan

Member No.: 692

I thought I had replied in this topic. huh.gif

Anyway, I'll answer now.

Cornelia's depression after she was dumped by Caleb was very well shown to us. I mean that the writers didn't forgo about it and we could see the sorrow in her eyes for many many issues, even the times she was laughing.

As for the saddest moment, it was when the Dormouse died. It was so tragic because he was happily running towards the street and then he didn't die right away, but he was suffering. It was very tragic when he was silent in the pet shop and Will had to say goodbye. I'm actually crying right now. Though I don't have a pet and don't want any, I'm too sensitive concerning animals, especially small ones. The writers presented his death in a very real, hard way.

Another sad momment was the period Will was waiting for Matt to return and then he returned, didn't hug her and when he revealing his role and told her something like this 'the past will remain in our hearts'. That was cruel. And the saddest was the period of the New Power saga untill issue 83, when he was cold. At least, they are together now.

Cedric's death and Orube's tears were a very sad moment but it fitted the story well because even if Cedric survived, he couldn't radically change.

Some other sad moments I recall right now are these:

Laura passing away, Cornelia being cold towards Napoleon in the beggining, Taranee leaving Nigel standing alone after telling him that she doesn't know if she feels things anymore, Hamza and Taranee seeing each other for the last time, Hay Lin's tears after Eric left Heatherfield, Irma being cruel to her (step)mother, the fact that no matter that Martin found Michelle they couldn't be together, Yan Lin's death and funeral, Yua being sad after Maqi fell, the scene where we see Ari's wife dead, the scene where Elias remembers his wife and seeing the painting without the face, Romur saying to Cornelia that she is beautyful, Taranee's biological parents having to make a sacrifice for her sake by giving her, Sheila and her father remembering thier mother/wife.....

That last two were way too hard ans sad.

And as for the most recent, Liam's death (though I still believe that he'll be back).

This post has been edited by neraida on 6 March 2010 15:21

--------------------
user posted image
trivia212005
Posted: 5 May 2010 23:49

Comic Fan

Member No.: 218

Here's another sad moment, Stephen Leaving Irma to go to another school.
Tekira
Posted: 6 May 2010 13:12

going up, going down?

Member No.: 318

That's not really sad, and he isn't breaking up with her or something right?

--------------------
user posted image
Facebook * Hot Cute Girly Geek * 3DS: 107507154451
MoonCloud217
Posted: 6 May 2010 15:15

Comic Scanner

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Tekira @ 6 May 2010 14:12)
he isn't breaking up with her or something right?

no, he's not rolleyes.gif

--------------------
tumblrheart ittwitterblogwitch rpg youtubefacebookKHDownloads
user posted image
haylinfan
Posted: 7 May 2010 13:45

Comic Fan

Member No.: 427

i don't really think it's so sad.. they can always be like Peter and Corny or Hay and Eric.. wink.gif
irmalover
Posted: 9 May 2010 10:53

Comic Scanner

Member No.: 9

To me it's only a touching moment.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
"In my next life I don't want to come back as a box filled with bananas."
(Spoken by Will in the first Irma adventure book)
My DeviantArt
My Facebook page
Magix
Posted: 9 May 2010 11:05

Comic Fan

Member No.: 502

I agree. It's a touching moment, but not particularly sad.

--------------------
user posted image
LittleRaven
Posted: 9 May 2010 18:06

Comic Fan

Member No.: 483

It's also a moment with ominous narration.
witchfanforever
Posted: 14 May 2010 21:02

Comic Reader

Member No.: 498

QUOTE (neraida @ 2 March 2010 17:55)
I thought I had replied in this topic. huh.gif

Anyway, I'll answer now.

Cornelia's depression after she was dumped by Caleb was very well shown to us. I mean that the writers didn't forgo about it and we could see the sorrow in her eyes for many many issues, even the times she was laughing.

As for the saddest moment, it was when the Dormouse died. It was so tragic because he was happily running towards the street and then he didn't die right away, but he was suffering. It was very tragic when he was silent in the pet shop and Will had to say goodbye. I'm actually crying right now. Though I don't have a pet and don't want any, I'm too sensitive concerning animals, especially small ones. The writers presented his death in a very real, hard way.

Another sad momment was the period Will was waiting for Matt to return and then he returned, didn't hug her and when he revealing his role and told her something like this 'the past will remain in our hearts'. That was cruel. And the saddest was the period of the New Power saga untill issue 83, when he was cold. At least, they are together now.

Cedric's death and Orube's tears were a very sad moment but it fitted the story well because even if Cedric survived, he couldn't radically change.

Some other sad moments I recall right now are these:

Laura passing away, Cornelia being cold towards Napoleon in the beggining, Taranee leaving Nigel standing alone after telling him that she doesn't know if she feels things anymore, Hamza and Taranee seeing each other for the last time, Hay Lin's tears after Eric left Heatherfield, Irma being cruel to her (step)mother, the fact that no matter that Martin found Michelle they couldn't be together, Yan Lin's death and funeral, Yua being sad after Maqi fell, the scene where we see Ari's wife dead, the scene where Elias remembers his wife and seeing the painting without the face, Romur saying to Cornelia that she is beautyful, Taranee's biological parents having to make a sacrifice for her sake by giving her, Sheila and her father remembering thier mother/wife.....

That last two were way too hard ans sad.

I agree with neraida to everything .... now i remembered all those sad moments i think i am going to start crying all over! snif... poor doormouse.... I am happy i didn't know anything about w.i.t.c.h. when doormouse died....I still avoid reading that issue on the internet....
Cornelia&HayLin
Posted: 26 June 2010 13:38

Comic Reader

Member No.: 799

Well, the saddest moment is when Will was suffering because Matt was trapped on the book.

--------------------
Kandrakar
Posted: 13 September 2010 16:33

Comic Reader

Member No.: 877

I was really upset when Cedric died, and I had to re-read it to make sure what I read was right. I guess it reminds us that anything can happen, not just good things. Just like when the doormouse died, it was so unecessary! cry.gif

Jeez, neraida, I hate you now (kidding tongue.gif ), u write so many of these scenes and nearly made me teary! yeah, all those scenes were sad, but I missed a few of the ones you said, since I rely on the comic scans mc and her friends/gang scans/finds.

This post has been edited by Kandrakar on 13 September 2010 16:34

--------------------
Sometimes you don't know whether to cry or be angry, there's a solution, do both. (Witch Comics #75)

---------
My W.i.t.c.h Fan Site Fanpop Profile Youtube Channel
galistar07water
Posted: 13 September 2010 17:29

come a long way

Member No.: 196

QUOTE (Kandrakar @ 13 September 2010 08:33)
Just like when the doormouse died, it was so unecessary! cry.gif

I don't think so. When I look back, you don't see dormouse do a lot, so I'm guessing that the writers probably started to think that he's becoming more of a liability or that they couldn't come up with a good idea for him to star in, so maybe that's why they wanted to give him a more dignified exit.

--------------------
user posted image
W.I.T.C.H. K.O.K.E. is brought to you by Kandrakar and the Gemini Council. Drink some magic!
Signature credited to skeiter-girl on DA for the beautiful artworks and permission
My DeviantArt Page W.I.T.C.H. Dreams of Lusteria
neraida
Posted: 13 September 2010 17:47

Comic Fan

I disagree. I don't think that the writers just erase whatever doesn't fit. The did what they did with the dormouse because of a reason. I don't think that they are unable to find plots to fit characters. If they didn't wanted the dormouse because of lack of ideas, they would just make him appear in a box sometimes, in Will's room.

--------------------
user posted image
galistar07water
Posted: 13 September 2010 18:03

come a long way

Well, it was just a guess, neirada. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
W.I.T.C.H. K.O.K.E. is brought to you by Kandrakar and the Gemini Council. Drink some magic!
Signature credited to skeiter-girl on DA for the beautiful artworks and permission
neraida
Posted: 13 September 2010 18:17

Comic Fan

And I disagreed with your guess posting my own. What that ' wink.gif' has to do?

This post has been edited by neraida on 13 September 2010 18:17

--------------------
user posted image
galistar07water
Posted: 13 September 2010 18:21

come a long way

The wink.gif was supposed to be a smile and a wink, but sometimes do you ever noticed that it kinda looks like it's condescending other's comment? And I don't mind you diagreeing with me, because that way, I get to hear your opinions and your reasons as to why you think so. If we both just agree on everything, then this forum would be so boring. laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
neraida
Posted: 13 September 2010 19:17

Comic Fan

QUOTE (galistar07water @ 13 September 2010 18:21)
do you ever noticed that it kinda looks like it's condescending other's comment?

What do you mean by that? I searched for th word 'condesending' but couldn't figure out whta it means. unsure.gif

--------------------
user posted image
NordicAngel
Posted: 13 September 2010 20:06

Comic Fan

Member No.: 447

QUOTE (neraida @ 13 September 2010 19:17)
What do you mean by that? I searched for th word 'condesending' but couldn't figure out whta it means. unsure.gif

If my memory serves me right, I think condecending means "talking down" to or "looking down" at another person.

Or something, I'm not quite sure how to explain it.

--------------------
Blue Lighting
Posted: 13 September 2010 20:50

Comic Fan

Member No.: 719

QUOTE (NordicAngel @ 13 September 2010 20:06)
If my memory serves me right, I think condecending means "talking down" to or "looking down" at another person.

Or something, I'm not quite sure how to explain it.

Yes, that what it means.

--------------------
Screw the rules, I have money!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

counter offline
Pageviews since 4-4-2010 | More stats

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1879 seconds | Archive