Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Untitled!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Untitled! Updates Mailing List: untitledupdates@gmail.com

Untitled! News and Notes:
02-17-05 - Guidelines:
  • Please keep coarse language to a minimum. You never know who might be reading your posts!
  • Please be considerate and courteous to others. If you've come here to pick fights, please move along to some other board.
  • Please do not use avatars containing suggestive or innappropriate images. This has been tolerated in the past, but it really is kind of tasteless, so I'd prefer them to be kept clean. This also goes for images posted or linked within your posts.
  • Please do not use images in your signature. This is a bit intrusive, especially to people on low screen resolutions or dialup connections.
  • If you have a problem, PM Gloria or Ironpaw (but try Gloria first because she is logged in more often).
  • Have fun, and enjoy your stay here at the asylum messageboard!

Pages: (10) « First ... 8 9 [10]  ( Go to first unread post )

Introduction Thread!, For introductions, of course.
Koreth
Posted: May 21, 01:35:45 AM

guinea pig

Group: Members
Member No.: 179

I must have missed the VZ world. Where in the archives was it?

--------------------
Internet. Serious Business.
Andrick
Posted: May 21, 02:17:36 AM

Obligatory Agitator

Member No.: 21

It's the gawd-awful long, and nigh unpronounceable name of the country ruled by Fiar von Snitter. Fiar claimed the rulership by bloodright though his reign over the country is shaky. All but ignored by the EU, the von Snitter monarchy may again be snuffed out by ambitious individuals that can seize the moment because of such apathy. It is also my sneaking suspicion that royal dispensation for remittances to Meara von Snitter is the true source for the wealth on which Twapa has remarked more than once.

--------------------
I believe you know I think what you thought of yourself is less then what I deem of how you consider yourself. Know what I mean?
Koreth
Posted: May 21, 02:58:26 AM

guinea pig

Member No.: 179

Ahh, okay.

Now to answer your question, hrm. I think that unlike the arisocracy in the altnernate universe which Xe and his sister find themselves in, Friar is right to try to retain leadership over the country. Unlike the Ter-Akrithans, Friar is trying to do what he considers best for his country, whereas the former seem to be more concerned with maintaining their own power, regardless of the consequences felt by the lower classes. That is taking what I've read in the comics at face value though. I all likelihood, the politics of both contries are probably deeper, more complex and morally ambiguous than that. This is why I tend to avoid politics.

--------------------
Internet. Serious Business.
Gloria
Posted: May 21, 11:56:40 AM

Meanwhile, the squirrels are plotting...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

And that's why I avoid writing about it! XD

--------------------
"IRC is just multiplayer notepad."

"You ate the last Harpagornis! Noooo!"

It's not called "300" because of the number of Spartans...it's called "300" because that's the number of stars a rational person gives it. - Doug TenNapel
Jono
Posted: Jun 4, 06:35:50 AM

mini-muffin

Member No.: 182

I found my way here (to Untitled!) from the forum for the Echoing Green, where Gloria also posts. I've been reading the comic since sometime last year, and I finally decided to stop lurking and post a thing or two. twaphappy.gif
Incom
Posted: Jun 5, 05:36:52 PM

Xe's Secret Squeezer

Member No.: 96

I'll re introduce myself been gone a long time glad to see Untitled! back.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Untitled! General Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 8 9 [10] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4876 seconds | Archive
Untitled: Making you uncool since 2000. This board Gloria Pike.
Remember: Devon Loves Gloria!
And Gloria loves synthpop, but not as much as she loves Devon.

Et tu, Brute?
I am the very model of a modern Major General. This text is hidden!
Green is the colour of moss and ferns and trees and some fatamanders.

This text is also hidden.