Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Untitled!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Untitled! Updates Mailing List: untitledupdates@gmail.com

Untitled! News and Notes:
02-17-05 - Guidelines:
  • Please keep coarse language to a minimum. You never know who might be reading your posts!
  • Please be considerate and courteous to others. If you've come here to pick fights, please move along to some other board.
  • Please do not use avatars containing suggestive or innappropriate images. This has been tolerated in the past, but it really is kind of tasteless, so I'd prefer them to be kept clean. This also goes for images posted or linked within your posts.
  • Please do not use images in your signature. This is a bit intrusive, especially to people on low screen resolutions or dialup connections.
  • If you have a problem, PM Gloria or Ironpaw (but try Gloria first because she is logged in more often).
  • Have fun, and enjoy your stay here at the asylum messageboard!

Pages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Introduction Thread!, For introductions, of course.
Gloria
Posted: Apr 1, 10:08:12 AM

Meanwhile, the squirrels are plotting...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Okay, as per forumite request, here's an official introduction thread!

*waves* Hi, I'm Gloria and I'm the undisputed ruler of this forum. twapwink.gif

--------------------
"IRC is just multiplayer notepad."

"You ate the last Harpagornis! Noooo!"

It's not called "300" because of the number of Spartans...it's called "300" because that's the number of stars a rational person gives it. - Doug TenNapel
VisibilityMissing
Posted: Apr 1, 10:13:11 AM

Twapa clone

Group: Members
Member No.: 111

Whoah . . . Cool . . . I didn't expect this kind of quick response and acceptance of a harebrained scheme.

This is the second board where I've made the suggestion of an introduction thread and had it picked up.

Well, I'll let you look back here for my info.

This post has been edited by VisibilityMissing on Apr 1, 10:14:51 AM

--------------------
"The beauty of this is that it is only of theoretical importance, and there is no way it can be of any practical use whatsoever." - Sidney Harris
Medieval Pete
Posted: Apr 1, 11:05:47 AM

Pillages Castles in the Sky

Member No.: 46

Ooooooooh, do we get to introduce ourselves again? Okey-Dokey then!

Hi, I'm Peter, the resident phenatik of all things medieval, especially the large sharp metal pokey shiney things such as axes, daggers, spears, halberds, pikes, and last but defimately not least swords.

To clear the air, yes, any of these terms when coupled with the word medieval can apply to me: nutjob, freak, junkie, obsessed raving lunatic, geek, nerd, and probably quite a few others.

Oh yeah, and I am kinda good at art.
howekern
Posted: Apr 1, 11:13:55 AM

Apollo's Girlfriend

Member No.: 105

My name is obvious.
I have no skill, talent or virtue what-so-ever.
I use large words for no reason. I use them poorly. My grammer is very bad. This makes Wuff unhappy. She is right to be unhappy.
I post without thinking, and they are often laden with bile.
I edit all my posts.
I make jokes that are only funny to me, and references beyond the ken of those who hear them.
Sometimes, right after a post, I hate myself just a little more. I often wonder why I'm not banned.

Do you know what kind of hat I'm wearing?

This post has been edited by howekern on Apr 1, 11:17:37 AM

--------------------
Just Vid It
Hollywood
Posted: Apr 1, 12:11:36 PM

Twapa clone

Member No.: 102

Fun!

I'm Hollywood...I don't live there, no am I a star...it's a childhood nickname.
Um...I know useless trivia, and lurk around the boards.

Oh...and Gloria introduced me to NaNoWriMo, which I promptly failed last year.

This post has been edited by Hollywood on Apr 1, 12:13:59 PM
-JM
Posted: Apr 1, 07:53:33 PM

Idria's Plaything

Member No.: 9

Alrighty then. Alloallo. Im Jester, but I suppose you could call me JM. But most people heres just call me "Mongy" or some form of that <-<

I like going like =0

and HANDSANITIZER. And I just bought a blue hippo flashlight at the dollar tree. He's cutes. Awww.

And I am to be warned of. MUAHAHA. Um,. I mean....I don't know....why?...anyonewouldthink..............that. Ah....

--------------------
the scent says: sassy.
AND YOU SAID "OH, AND I HAVE SOME EXTRA BLOOD IF YOU NEED IT."
jimmy_stikx(the psycotic)
Posted: Apr 1, 07:55:52 PM

Zirrus' Henchman

Member No.: 80

Well to steer away from my old intro...

Hi, I'm jimmy_stikx, yes, that is a spin on my real name.
I'm one of the residents who know a good amount about guns, though I think the others know much more than me.
I'm also very knowledgable in WWII history, and military history in general.

Yeah other than that, I drive a car that's a year younger than me, and is the largest car in the school lot, if you count just the cars.

--------------------
I seem to be lost, or not, oh well, at least I'm sane, right?
Insanity is the salt of life, best given in small doses.
-jimmy_stikx(the psycotic)

Hammers windows, and throws grenades.
Medieval Pete
Posted: Apr 1, 08:02:33 PM

QUOTE (-JM @ Apr 1, 04:53:33 PM)
And I am to be warned of. MUAHAHA. Um,. I mean....I don't know....why?...anyonewouldthink..............that. Ah....

To tell the truth I never got why you were to be warned of either, I mean, the worst you've ever done that I can think of is play with my internal organs, and I didn't tell you not to so I don't really see any wrong done there...
DHLawrence
Posted: Apr 1, 08:19:23 PM

Apollo's Girlfriend

Member No.: 62

QUOTE (Gloria @ Apr 1, 10:08:12 AM)
*waves* Hi, I'm Gloria and I'm the undisputed ruler of this forum. twapwink.gif

And she is undisputed. She has her own one-man militia to take care of any rebels twaptongue.gif

I'm DHLawrence, one of the local cat people and I'm a university student. I also do a bit of writing now and then *points to sig*
-JM
Posted: Apr 2, 04:26:18 PM

Idria's Plaything

*hides the "tushinspector" button.* Well, that's all I've done to /you/, anyways. Maybe it's just on princable. I do tend to sleep with many dangerous things in my bed o_o [actually, it's currently the friendliest it's ever been...]

--------------------
Andrick
Posted: Apr 3, 01:05:05 AM

Obligatory Agitator

Member No.: 21

Mongy, let's not go dredging up the past. What happens in your bed stays in your bed.

My names to the left, though people call me more than that. The title was bestowed upon me by the powers that be in this forum and I do much to have earned it. I don't sugar coat a word nor do I placate a body just for "niceties" sake.

--------------------
I believe you know I think what you thought of yourself is less then what I deem of how you consider yourself. Know what I mean?
Chrys
Posted: Apr 3, 01:53:24 AM

Twapa clone

Member No.: 88

I first joined as Foxy then changed to Chrys to avoid confusion
twapninja.gif

--------------------
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is not
-JM
Posted: Apr 3, 02:15:55 AM

Idria's Plaything

I don't know, Andrick....>_> my bed has been slowly sliding towards my door. I think, If I don't do anything, in the next 20 years, it will be out in the street for all to see. But that's the way of things, isn't it?

--------------------
Medieval Pete
Posted: Apr 3, 11:07:05 AM

QUOTE (-JM @ Apr 2, 01:26:18 PM)
I do tend to sleep with many dangerous things in my bed o_o

You mean YOU'RE the one who has been stealing all my pointy shinies? And now I know where to find them too!
-JM
Posted: Apr 3, 07:54:44 PM

Idria's Plaything

o____o *is now going to be finding petes in her bed?* This will be worst than the-thing-in-the-past-Andrick-doesn't-want-dreged-up. Pete's all hard and wriggly. I'll stub my toe AND bump my head. =/

Um. anyways. INTRODUCTIONS. Yes. Hey, should we put all the questions some where for "first-time posters"? Or was I right and that's all non-vouge now? I mean, some of those questions were handy in getting to know the stances on people...like who's your fav chara, what you like most 'bout U!, how'd you find U!...I think we could do away with a few of the more personal, hey-do-yo-like-this-too style questions, but most of the U! related ones let you get to know the person a bit better from a comic-fan standpoint, and seemed to be a nice little poke for people who weren't quite sure what to introduce about themselves, and covered opinions on much-mused over topics like the love "triangle" and if Xe will ever get back [though that's turned a bit more relevently fresh as of late...]

--------------------
Medieval Pete
Posted: Apr 4, 02:43:15 AM

QUOTE (-JM @ Apr 3, 04:54:44 PM)
o____o *is now going to be finding petes in her bed?* This will be worst than the-thing-in-the-past-Andrick-doesn't-want-dreged-up. Pete's all hard and wriggly. I'll stub my toe AND bump my head. =/

Hey! At least I'm not the one who hogs all the covers! And don't worry, the medieval pajamas that I wear in bed are make of cloth, armor would tear the blankets and fur pelts and stuff.
Entropy
Posted: Apr 6, 01:39:11 AM

mini-muffin

Member No.: 118

I've been meaning to join this forum for a long, long time, but haven't yet gotten around to it due to a combination of laziness, nervousness, fear/mild hatred of writing, and fear of... forums. The last of which I've quite gotten over by now. The internet understands me. So does Untitled!

I love U! completely and eternally, I'm sure of it. I'm a webcomic junky, so I consider my tastes well-developed, and this one is among my absolute favorites, easily competing, once it had gotten going, with big names like MT and CRFH, maybe even Sluggy Freelance itself. The character development is simply spectacular, and the human feeling of it is unparalleled. Great artwork, too. Beautiful.

But the main reason i'm HERE on the message board is, well, because I've been lurking for a while, and I've decided that I like you guys, and could have fun here. It's a great atmosphere, really.

Hi, I'm Entropy. I'm a college student from Texas and I like webcomics, ancient history, Jesus, randomness, ninj4, right-wing politics (though I understand politics aren't appropriate here), and Dawnwake, who used to lurk here and won't go out with me twaptongue.gif . Actually, I'm changing my major to History, and I'm sure I'll love it, so I just thought I should warn you *couhghpeteghcaugh*.

I've noticed the tradition around here for the welcoming of newbies, and I must say in response: Do your worst! I'm ready. *weilds battle-axe*
Crash
Posted: Apr 6, 07:47:19 AM

Keeper of the Weasel-Stick

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Entropy @ Apr 6, 12:39:11 AM)
I've been meaning to join this forum for a long, long time, but haven't yet gotten around to it due to a combination of laziness, nervousness, fear/mild hatred of writing, and fear of... forums.

*laughs* Is there some underlying irony there, Entropy?
*waves* Hi, I'm Crash, the resident, um.... resident. Good to have you on board! What part of Texas do you hail from?

--------------------
Admit nothing.
Deny everything.
Demand proof.

--The flight instructor's creed
Medieval Pete
Posted: Apr 6, 11:32:10 AM

QUOTE (Entropy @ Apr 5, 10:39:11 PM)
Hi, I'm Entropy. I'm a college student from Texas and I like webcomics, ancient history, Jesus, randomness, ninj4, right-wing politics (though I understand politics aren't appropriate here), and Dawnwake, who used to lurk here and won't go out with me twaptongue.gif . Actually, I'm changing my major to History, and I'm sure I'll love it, so I just thought I should warn you *couhghpeteghcaugh*.

Well, seeing your list of things you like I'd say you fit in perfectly! And appropriate or not, politics do pop up once in a while, so its good to know which side to expect to see you on.

And... ancient history, Entropy? Could you get a little bit more specific there, as "ancient" could spread anywhere from the first societies of the Fertile Crescent to the Dark Ages? That sort of happens to be like four or five millennia if I remember correctly.

I would give you the question attack and all, but you seem to have already given a good account of yourself, so I'll just ask a few.

1. Who is your favorite character and why?

2. Who do you think should be with who in the Twap/Xe/Keer/Ricky/Kaelyn love polygon?

3. Are there any points in the comic that you would like to question our oppinions about as well as giving your own?

Questions aside, from the sound of your little list there I'd say that Texas breeds some good 'uns. Welcome aboard!
Entropy
Posted: Apr 6, 02:15:59 PM

mini-muffin

Crash: I hail from an obscure town on the coast, straight south of Houston. I should be in Huntsville next semester though. As for the irony, it's just.... nevermind twaphuh.gif. Let's just say I hate writing because I'm so self-conscious and obsessive about it, not neccessarily because I fail at it. And I've adopted the general strategy of attacking my fears forcefully; methodically, brutally beating them into fine dust, which i then burn as insence to spice up my bedroom.

Pete:
Actually, my interests do spread just about everywhere from the Fertile Crescent to the Dark Ages to early China and beyond. But i'm especially fascinated by, and probably have the most knowledge concerning, the later-ish Roman Empire and early Dark Ages. But really, I'm currently little more than an enthusiastic dabbler.

As for the enumerated questions:
1. Xe resembles myself so uncannily I can't help but cheer for him. He's just more cute and cuddly (usually) and alot less of a geek, and not as, well, straight. But other than that, that's me.
2. So naturally I hope he gets the girl. I can't figure out WHAT to make of Ciaran's little predicament. But as a strong believer in the healthiness of heterosexual relationships, I think he'll meet a nice girl along the way somewhere.
3. I have plenty of opinions on fine points of the comic, and I could probably come up with a few questions later, but I'll just give a few comments for now. I was just going through the more recent archives.

I couldn't help but chuckle at how much X-I's portal looks and sounds like a Stargate, and how closely the gun that Idria grabs in that scene looks like the ones that SG-1 uses.

I'm a sucker for cool bad guys, and I must say Zirrus is pretty stylin'.

Ciaran just IRRITATES me, but I love him, while I would be scared to death of living with Twapa.

Regarding the deeper secrets and future twists within the U!-verse, I pride myself on accurately predicting anyone's storylines, and I don't want to spoil the suprises for you twapwink.gif . Although I'm probably only %70 right this time, I still don't want to take the chance.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm always glad to find out when people don't... hate me.... or something.
Medieval Pete
Posted: Apr 6, 02:44:52 PM

QUOTE (Entropy @ Apr 6, 11:15:59 AM)
Pete:
Actually, my interests do spread just about everywhere from the Fertile Crescent to the Dark Ages to early China and beyond.  But i'm especially fascinated by, and probably have the most knowledge concerning, the later-ish Roman Empire and early Dark Ages. But really, I'm currently little more than an enthusiastic dabbler.

Well, out of ancient times I'd have to agree that is the best part, however I get even more interested shortly afterwards, where the Middle Ages bring a little light to the dark ages. twaplaugh.gif But I definately see the draw. The thing that I do love about the dark ages is that documented history becomes scarce at that point and it becomes difficult to tell the difference between history and legend, and so adds that mysterious connection that I love so much.

As for the enumerated questions:
1. Xe resembles myself so uncannily I can't help but cheer for him.  He's just more cute and cuddly (usually) and alot less of a geek, and not as, well, straight. But other than that, that's me.

Wow, similarities to Xe, religious, leans toward conservative, and dabbles in study of the early middle ages? I dont think I have family in Texas, but are we somehow related?

Ciaran just IRRITATES me, but I love him, while I would be scared to death of living with Twapa. 

Well, to some extent I can sympatise with Keer, living in a place where the estrogen levels are higher than the testosterone can have a negative effect on a guy... then again, I begin to wonder which Keer adds more to.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm always glad to find out when people don't... hate me.... or something.

Don't worry, I do my best to not hate anyone. Flame them for anything from their oppinions to religion? Yes. But hate? No.
Gloria
Posted: Apr 6, 03:03:53 PM

QUOTE (Entropy @ Apr 6, 01:15:59 PM)

I couldn't help but chuckle at how much X-I's portal looks and sounds like a Stargate, and how closely the gun that Idria grabs in that scene looks like the ones that SG-1 uses....

Regarding the deeper secrets and future twists within the U!-verse, I pride myself on accurately predicting anyone's storylines, and I don't want to spoil the suprises for you twapwink.gif . Although I'm probably only %70 right this time, I still don't want to take the chance.

To answer the SG-1 thing... yes, it does, and yes they do. (The gun is an FN P90, btw). It was entirely an intentional spoof, and Devon is mostly to blame for it.

As for the predictions... Well, if you're THAT accurate, you've got me beat! I don't even know what's going to happen in the comic in the next WEEK... >_>
But then, I pride myself on my plot twists, even though every single one of them is unplanned... twapwink.gif

Welcome to the board!

--------------------

It's not called "300" because of the number of Spartans...it's called "300" because that's the number of stars a rational person gives it. - Doug TenNapel
DHLawrence
Posted: Apr 6, 04:04:11 PM

Apollo's Girlfriend

Member No.: 62

QUOTE (Gloria @ Apr 6, 03:03:53 PM)
As for the predictions... Well, if you're THAT accurate, you've got me beat! I don't even know what's going to happen in the comic in the next WEEK... >_>
But then, I pride myself on my plot twists, even though every single one of them is unplanned... twapwink.gif

At least we know that nobody will hold you hostage in order to extract spoilers! twapwink.gif
howekern
Posted: Apr 6, 07:08:54 PM

Apollo's Girlfriend

That's why Wuff's still around, because of the wond'rous tolerance for diversity.
(now for a maneuver known as the "Post and Duck")

--------------------
Just Vid It
Leara
Posted: Apr 6, 07:32:26 PM

mini-muffin

Member No.: 120

I finally joined the forum, after being scared for months. I don't know why, It just did. :3

About me? twapblink.gif I'm female, 16, and love drawing anthros, playing videogames and watching anime. In other words I could say that I'm a geek. U! is my first and only webcomic I've read but I love it ^-^ Especially the Xe/Keer/Twapa thing going on, and I want all of them to hook up for some reason. *sniffs* Though that's not possible, or is it.. *demented chuckle* ..

<-- Is tired twapohmy.gif
Mook
Posted: Apr 6, 09:10:05 PM

Apollo's Girlfriend

Member No.: 109

Have no fear, geeks are completely welcome here. We've got history geeks, gun geeks, anime geeks, art geeks, tech geeks... Choose your weapon, and remember to lead by about half a degree of arc per mph per hundred meters.

Since we're doing this all formal and everything...
Hi, all. I'm a person. Yay.
I enjoy... stuff. Usually semi-outdoorsy kinds of stuff, meaning climbing/rappelling, skiing, hiking/backpacking, etc. Also computery stuff. I consider myself a prototypical tech geek, with little practical knowledge but strong interest in everything. Contrary to my age group, I actually enjoy college, and find left-brain topics more or less fascinating. I enjoy computer games, probably more often than I should, and dream of someday writing a Flash U! top-down shooter. Of course, I dream about a lot of stuff- I'm very technically creative- and usually never get anywhere beyond the "wouldn't it be cool if" stage. Average project completion rate is somewhere around... ten percent. I consider myself an audiophile, if only with legally free music. I get Fiar, Erin, Twap, and Phase on the Personality Test, for what it's worth.

--------------------
...OF DOOM!
Ironpaw
Posted: Apr 6, 10:42:20 PM

BBC Foreign Correspondent

Member No.: 2

Hello! Welcome new people!

My name's Devon. I was a fan of Untitled! early on. I progressed beyond the level of fanboy to friend, fiance and finally ULTIMATE fanboy, aka, husband and sometimes co-author of things that get Gloria in trouble for writing into the comic like SG-1 references. And just think... if you could have gotten here 4 years earlier it could have been YOU! ; )

I'm 23 years old. I live in the flat state of Oklahoma with Gloria, and near Crash and Foxyfennec and a couple others that bounce around the board here and there.

I enjoy the following things specifically: firearms and militaria, the outdoors including: camping, backpacking, climbing, etcetera; photography, travel, anthro art and community, mycology (study and collection of fungus and mushrooms), plants and water gardens, Alton Brown and cooking, certain animated shows and features (Cowboy Bebop, misc.), Stargate, law enforcement/military related videos and information, certain video games, (Battlefield 1942, Rainbow 6 series), animals and related information, Jeff Corwin (quiet, not a word...), Cryptozoology and the scientific consideration of so called "paranormal" evidence, politics and current events, languages and world cultures, archaeology, theatre (though not recently), journalism and satire, electronics and technology... um... and I'm sure there's more. All of the above favour highly in my interests, however, and I like to think I am a student of all of it.

My prior employers include the San Diego County Sheriff's Department (3 years), SCI Funeral Services company (3 years), The Enterprise (now the North County Times) as a stringer and freelance photographer, Vallecitos School District (as web designer and tech), and I'm currently employed as a Surveillance Electronics Technician installing, servicing and managing a top of the line electronic surveillance system for a government oversight commission. (overt, covert, audio, infra-red, access control, retention, storage, review, transmission) I also serve as a Compliance Officer in the same position. I hope to move on to RF and satellite telecommunications because it's interesting and it has a good chance of moving us over seas, which is a big goal for my life.

I've lived in several states and spent what I consider a "significant amount of time" in several others. I was born in LA, raised near San Diego, Californa, lived near Tacoma Washington for some time, and over two years ago moved near Oklahoma City, Ok. I've spent a good amount of time in Colorado, (near Denver) and near Fort Wayne, Indiana with Gloria's family. I've driven from Cali to Alaska 3 times, and I love it up there, I'd move there if it weren't for the cold and 6 months of dark. It still may happen. ; )

So yeah, maybe there's something here you don't know about me. Wuff!

-Devon

You can see stuff about me here and here.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ironpaw
http://ironpaw.deviantart.com

--------------------
Мвд и КГБ хотят меня убить Влади́мир Пу́тин, но я не сделаю его. Он не worth рублевка.
Gloria
Posted: Apr 6, 10:56:15 PM

QUOTE (Mook @ Apr 6, 08:10:05 PM)
Have no fear, geeks are completely welcome here. We've got history geeks, gun geeks, anime geeks, art geeks, tech geeks...

Yeah, as a matter of fact the only NON-geek here is me! XD

--------------------

Entropy
Posted: Apr 6, 11:01:13 PM

mini-muffin

Don't worry, I do my best to not hate anyone. Flame them for anything from their oppinions to religion? Yes. But hate? No.

Mwahahahahaaa!!!! *emails you*

But then, I pride myself on my plot twists, even though every single one of them is unplanned...  twapwink.gif

Well that just makes it MUCH more interesting....

Wow, I'm being absolutely diabolical today. twapevil.gif twapcool.gif
I love these smileys. To bad I can't make this "quote" feature do what I want...
Ironpaw
Posted: Apr 6, 11:04:38 PM

QUOTE (Gloria @ Apr 6, 09:56:15 PM)

Yeah, as a matter of fact the only NON-geek here is me! XD

*snort* HA ha ha ha!

Riiiiiiiiight.... ; P

--------------------
Мвд и КГБ хотят меня убить Влади́мир Пу́тин, но я не сделаю его. Он не worth рублевка.
Medieval Pete
Posted: Apr 7, 03:41:55 AM

QUOTE (howekern @ Apr 6, 04:08:54 PM)
That's why Wuff's still around, because of the wond'rous tolerance for diversity.
(now for a maneuver known as the "Post and Duck")

Now now, I didn't hate Wuff. If you notice the flaming going on in that instance was directed at her cult, not at her.

It was quite a lively discussion though, wasn't it?
Ann Vole
Posted: Apr 7, 05:20:12 AM

Apollo's Girlfriend

Member No.: 114

I'd better say "hi i'm new the the forums" etc.

That out of the way, who am I?

a geeky guy writing a comic that is supposed to be written by a self-aware computer artificial intelligence who assumes the form of Ann Vole. She gathers info about a couple of aliens and "mind melds" with one of them and then she tells the story to you. She is the author, I just do the physical stuff a computer program can't do (wink, wink).

I also animate and raise small animals and hope to make films staring small animal actors (and alter the images to animate what I can't get them to do for real)

I hope to start posting strips in a few weeks but that could change based on my summer-fall job(s).

This post has been edited by Ann Vole on Apr 11, 12:16:26 PM
howekern
Posted: Apr 7, 08:21:29 AM

Apollo's Girlfriend

Did you make such a distinction?
Did you take "Xian" personally?

Excuse me, I have to go invent/import the heavy plow, invent new farming techniques, have a population explosion, revolutionize the quality of life in Europe, and still be the nasty old Dark Ages, still be associated with sickness, injustice and death.

--------------------
Just Vid It
Ironpaw
Posted: Apr 7, 09:34:58 AM

C'mon guys, this is not the topic to be discussing this, either take it to PM's or keep it off the board. I'm rather ashamed with how this situation developed, and I hope y'all can drop it and move on, eh? I should have put my foot down about this earlier, but I'm not around often enough, and besides that I can't make head nor tail of what you're rambling about.

Entienden?

--------------------
Tek Roo
Posted: Apr 7, 11:48:20 AM

An Enigma Within a 'Roo!

Member No.: 4

For the benefit of the newcomers, I'd be Tekniklia "Tek" Roo, Eastern Grey Kangaroo and International Macropod of Mystery, even though I'm currently living in Greeley, Colorado and unemployed. I left a high-tech, high-security job close to a year ago in Great Britain (Bill Clinton never had my security clearance) to move here to hang out and make beer professionally. We were run out of business however by a Managing Partner who was more interested in cheating on his wife than running an effective business but not to worry -- he'll get his! The road behind me is littered with the bones of those who have underestimated me. In the meantime, the considerable savings that I left Britain with are beginning to dwindle and I probably have a Management job lined up in Cheyenne, Wyoming -- just waiting on the phone call.

I'm single, straight and available! I'm getting a little on the "old" side (I prefer "experienced"), but I don't really look or act it. I also have an incredibly sweet dog named Jack who I'll gush about with little prompting.

I'm well travelled, having travelled on business to all continents except Antarctica and Africa (I have applied for a job in Antarctica, but have not heard back from them yet). My travel experiences in obscure locations under adverse conditions to include exploding Chinese rocketry once prompted me to describe my earlier job with Hughes Aircraft as being to Telecommunications what Indiana Jones is to Archeology.

Ummm.... that's it!

--------------------
Safety Critter Sez: You'll put an eye out.
Lupis
Posted: Apr 7, 12:59:44 PM

mini-muffin

Member No.: 113

Hmmm...let me see...

Well, I be Lupis, or Josh, or pretty much whatever you want to call me as long as I know that it's me you're referring to. I'm the one who showed Pete "Untitled!" in the first place, but I'm still pretty much a n008 to the board. I enjoy messing with people's minds, cracking completely inappropriate jokes, and the like. Other than that...mmm...you'll probably find out more about me as things go along.

--------------------
ACHTUNG! ALLES TURISTEN UND NONTEKNISCHEN LOOKENPEEPERS! DAS KOMPUTERMASCHINE IST NICHT FUR DER GEFINGERPOKEN UND MITTENGRABEN! ODERWISE IST EASY TO SCHNAPPEN DER SPRINGENWERK, BLOWENFUSEN UND POPPENCORKEN MIT SPITZENSPARKSEN. DER MASCHINE IST DIGGEN BEI EXPERTEN ONLY! IST NICHT FUR GEWERKEN BEI DUMMKOPFEN. DER RUBBERNECKEN SIGHTSEEREN KEEPEN DAS COTTONPICKEN HANDER IN DAS POCKETS MUSS. ZO RELAXEN UND WATSCHEN DER BLINKENLICHTEN.
Copterdr
Posted: Apr 11, 06:11:38 AM

Fissatore degli aeroplani

Member No.: 12

Ah, late again as always. I have a knack for that, you see.

And I'm John, the resident fixer-upper of all things airborne. (Put a big enough engine on it, and you can get a brick to fly).

--------------------
Ferrets Are Love.
Dapple33
Posted: Apr 24, 11:36:54 PM

mini-muffin

Member No.: 122

Hey Everybody.
I am glad to be here and hope to drop a comment from time to time.
It took me a month to catch up on this comic. WooW.
Yes I am a critic.
Story 4/5
Art 5/5
lack of: breaks hiatuses ect. 5/5

overall: 98/100 Yaaaay!

This post has been edited by Dapple33 on Apr 24, 11:41:38 PM

--------------------
Gloria
Posted: Apr 24, 11:59:40 PM

Welcome to the board, Dapple! twapsmile.gif

--------------------

Dapple33
Posted: Apr 25, 01:25:12 AM

mini-muffin

Member No.: 122

QUOTE (Gloria @ Apr 24, 10:59:40 PM)
Welcome to the board, Dapple! twapsmile.gif

Thank you Gloria, glad to be here.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Untitled! General Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2642 seconds | Archive
Untitled: Making you uncool since 2000. This board Gloria Pike.
Remember: Devon Loves Gloria!
And Gloria loves synthpop, but not as much as she loves Devon.

Et tu, Brute?
I am the very model of a modern Major General. This text is hidden!
Green is the colour of moss and ferns and trees and some fatamanders.

This text is also hidden.