zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Untitled!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Untitled! Updates Mailing List: untitledupdates@gmail.com

Untitled! News and Notes:
02-17-05 - Guidelines:
  • Please keep coarse language to a minimum. You never know who might be reading your posts!
  • Please be considerate and courteous to others. If you've come here to pick fights, please move along to some other board.
  • Please do not use avatars containing suggestive or innappropriate images. This has been tolerated in the past, but it really is kind of tasteless, so I'd prefer them to be kept clean. This also goes for images posted or linked within your posts.
  • Please do not use images in your signature. This is a bit intrusive, especially to people on low screen resolutions or dialup connections.
  • If you have a problem, PM Gloria or Ironpaw (but try Gloria first because she is logged in more often).
  • Have fun, and enjoy your stay here at the asylum messageboard!

Secret Lives Of Clones, my Christmas gift to you lot. ;)
Gloria
  Posted: Dec 24, 12:48:21 PM

Meanwhile, the squirrels are plotting...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Now, there are a few things I'd like to emphasize here:

1. The following is a link to a page where you can download a file of my NaNoWriMo story from last year.

2. The story is presented as-is, completely stupid and unedited. Plot holes and embarrasingly stilted passages are probably in abundance.

3. Please do not redistribute the link. The last thing I need is this thing getting all over the internet. twapninja.gif

4. The story should be taken as being completely NON-CANON. Some details may be accurate with the U! plotline, but this story isn't part of the comic. It's a "what if" type thing.

Okay! Now, without further ado:

Link to download page for Secret Lives of Clones.

Happy Christmas. I hope you like it. Or something. twaptongue.gif

--------------------
"IRC is just multiplayer notepad."

"You ate the last Harpagornis! Noooo!"

It's not called "300" because of the number of Spartans...it's called "300" because that's the number of stars a rational person gives it. - Doug TenNapel
Scientist Guy
Posted: Dec 24, 07:13:17 PM

Apollo's Girlfriend

Group: Members
Member No.: 133

I am reading this story right now (page 31) and all I have to say is WOW!! This is superb. This could be made into a movie or something. Top notch, I love how the plot is rolling along. Thank you so so so so so so so much for the awsome christmas present! twaplove.gif

--------------------
~Thunder Wolf (bow to my obvious greatness)

I play paintball, look at my page!

Livejournal for me!
Gloria
Posted: Dec 24, 09:13:26 PM

Hehe, thanks SG, though don't heap on the praise too much before you get to the end... >_>

--------------------

It's not called "300" because of the number of Spartans...it's called "300" because that's the number of stars a rational person gives it. - Doug TenNapel
Scientist Guy
Posted: Dec 24, 11:04:15 PM

Apollo's Girlfriend

Member No.: 133

Well I just finished the whole thing. And that was a great story.

Hehe, thanks SG, though don't heap on the praise too much before you get to the end... >_>

Well yes the ending was a big shocker!! But you worte it in a way that made it really good and kept the story moving all the way until the very last sentence. I laughed, I applauded, and I'll admit it "I even got a little choked up at some parts". I like it soo much I just want to go on and on about my favorite parts but I don't want to spoil the story to anyone who hasn't finished yet.

!!Bravo, Bravo, Encore!! twaplaugh.gif

--------------------
~Thunder Wolf (bow to my obvious greatness)

I play paintball, look at my page!

Livejournal for me!
ragnarokfinis
Posted: Dec 26, 01:05:24 AM

Xe's Secret Squeezer

Member No.: 136

I read it in the course of an hour.

Very good! I enjoyed it immensly. Nice blending of thematics, and you definitely seemed a little bit more looser with how it was written.

Definitely a good one! I look forward to things like it in the future!

twapgrin.gif

--------------------
I'll show you I can change my sufferings into strength
Hollywood
Posted: Dec 27, 08:55:14 PM

Twapa clone

Member No.: 102

Ooooh! Ever since I saw the wordcount counter last year, and found out about NaNo, and saw the title of the novel you were writing...I've been wondering when you were going to let us read it!

[And I'm not a stalker, honest! I'm just an inquisitive mind]

*goes off to read it*
Computer Guy
Posted: Jan 16, 05:25:33 PM

Twapa clone

Member No.: 137

It is an incredibly great story. I read it over the course of a day and a half. It was one of the best Christmas presents this year. twaplaugh.gif twapgrin.gif twaplaugh.gif

--------------------
I wouldn't say I'm an evil genius.
ragnarokfinis
Posted: Jan 16, 07:18:49 PM

Xe's Secret Squeezer

Member No.: 136

Madame Gloria, I do have to say that this truly was an excellent Christmas gift (or ChristX, depending on what makes you smile. I say Christmas... heheh) this was. It became my New Years Day Gift, and it will also be my Valentines Day Gift, probably. So, thanks a lot!

--------------------
I'll show you I can change my sufferings into strength
coastal_artist
Posted: Oct 22, 10:39:34 PM

Xe's Secret Licker

Member No.: 10

Wow. OK, so I can tell how long it's actually been since I logged into the forum.

But I've got an excuse! twaptongue.gif

OK, off to read now. This will serve as a good reminder that NaNoWriMo is possible!

--------------------
The smallest feline is a masterpiece.
Koreth
Posted: May 21, 02:48:34 AM

guinea pig

Member No.: 179

I just finished reading, and I must say, "Wow." I'd a suspicion that things might turn out as they did, but I didn't expect who.

Wow.

--------------------
Internet. Serious Business.
coastal_artist
Posted: Dec 13, 08:23:50 PM

Xe's Secret Licker

Member No.: 10

OK. First of all, yes I realize this is an ancient thread, and that I haven't been here in AGES. I should probably feel guilty, but I have at least been keeping up with the comic.

I've been going through the U! archives and doing the right-click->save-as thing so I can have U! even without internet access, and I just remembered that Gloria wrote at least two U!-related stories. The link to one of them is here, obviously, but I couldn't find the one that takes place directly after Keer's brother's wedding. I apparently lose at search engine. Anyone else happen to have it saved, or the link to it?

--------------------
The smallest feline is a masterpiece.
Gloria
Posted: Dec 13, 11:22:14 PM

... There... was a story... that takes place after Keer's brother's wedding? 0_o

*scratches head*

... Wait... are you talking about that horrible romance-novel thing? ;_____;

I don't even think *I* still have a copy of that.

*searches*

AAAAAAAAHHH!!!

*burns documents folder*

Nope, no extraneous U! stories here...
Geez my computer is full of scary stuff. @___@

--------------------

jimmy_stikx(the psycotic)
Posted: Feb 4, 09:43:07 AM

Zirrus' Henchman

Member No.: 80

That was ever posted? *is highly confused*

--------------------
I seem to be lost, or not, oh well, at least I'm sane, right?
Insanity is the salt of life, best given in small doses.
-jimmy_stikx(the psycotic)

Hammers windows, and throws grenades.
Gloria
Posted: Feb 4, 01:53:32 PM

I don't know. FoxyFennec drew a picture based on it... I know that much.

--------------------

Ransom
Posted: Feb 28, 04:30:09 AM

Xe's Secret Squeezer

Member No.: 70

Ok, way way way late in responding. But I wanted to say I did read this and enjoyed it! Thanks again for such a great set of characters!

--------------------
The world exists, not for what it means but for what it is. The purpose of mushrooms is to be mushrooms, wine is in order to wine: things are precious before they are contributory. It is a false piety that walks through creation looking only for lessons which can be applied somewhere else. To be sure, God remains the greatest good; but, for all that, the world is still good in itself. Indeed, since He does not need it, its whole reason for being must lie in its own natural goodness; He has no use for it, only delight. - Robert Farrar Capon

my del.icio.us
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Untitled! General Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0431 seconds · Archive
Untitled: Making you uncool since 2000. This board Gloria Pike.
Remember: Devon Loves Gloria!
And Gloria loves synthpop, but not as much as she loves Devon.

Et tu, Brute?
I am the very model of a modern Major General. This text is hidden!
Green is the colour of moss and ferns and trees and some fatamanders.

This text is also hidden.