zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Untitled!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Untitled! Updates Mailing List: untitledupdates@gmail.com

Untitled! News and Notes:
02-17-05 - Guidelines:
  • Please keep coarse language to a minimum. You never know who might be reading your posts!
  • Please be considerate and courteous to others. If you've come here to pick fights, please move along to some other board.
  • Please do not use avatars containing suggestive or innappropriate images. This has been tolerated in the past, but it really is kind of tasteless, so I'd prefer them to be kept clean. This also goes for images posted or linked within your posts.
  • Please do not use images in your signature. This is a bit intrusive, especially to people on low screen resolutions or dialup connections.
  • If you have a problem, PM Gloria or Ironpaw (but try Gloria first because she is logged in more often).
  • Have fun, and enjoy your stay here at the asylum messageboard!

Long Time No See.
MedievalPete
Posted: Feb 5, 03:10:12 PM

mini-muffin

Group: Members
Member No.: 295

Hi y'all, its been a while since I've been around the forums here... so long in fact that I think my old account died so I had to make another. (Couldn't remember the password anyway, and the old email account it would have been sent to has gone bye-bye.) Anyways, I had a weird thought that I needed to stop by and post... maybe just 'cuz I used to be a regular in here.

Lets see, since I was last here... I'm not sure if my trip to Europe for WJT was before then or not... Anyways, since then I graduated from ACCD, got kicked out of the house by my dad, suffered from the economy trying to get a job, and now I'm getting ready to move out to CO for a job as a Concept Artist at NetDevil Games. Those are sort of the main bullet points at least.

So whats going on around here? I know from IM that Dev is hangin' out way down south. Other than that I'm sort of out of the loop.
Andrick
Posted: Mar 4, 08:56:42 PM

Obligatory Agitator

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

*arrives late* Well, Petey, I hope Colorado is treating you well. It seems as though few check on this board and much time is between those infrequent viewings. I don't know when the lights will go out here but it can't be long considering the reduced traffic. Until then the nested threads seem more like the halls of a museum than the boisterous party they had been in thier hayday. Maybe the more fitting metaphor would be a yearbook - reminders of people and events captured in a moment that can only be remembered, not relived.

Go as the blade that carves the world into the shape it should be. Maybe it will be you who creates a place of his own where familiar names and faces show up. Cheers to you, good sir, and fortune follow your travels.

--------------------
I believe you know I think what you thought of yourself is less then what I deem of how you consider yourself. Know what I mean?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Untitled! General Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0723 seconds · Archive
Untitled: Making you uncool since 2000. This board Gloria Pike.
Remember: Devon Loves Gloria!
And Gloria loves synthpop, but not as much as she loves Devon.

Et tu, Brute?
I am the very model of a modern Major General. This text is hidden!
Green is the colour of moss and ferns and trees and some fatamanders.

This text is also hidden.