Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Uni 14 Training Camp. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Are Activity With Communication.
Ajbrenden
Posted: Jun 27 2009, 05:48 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

Well, From Suggesting. I think we should atleast be having somewhat of a topic on a circular message, I really don't know why people dont post on circular messages, but we should be having a small conversation, that has a point related to ogame daily.

Next, the fourms are dead.

In order to keep up activity, we should have a requirment of posting 100 times a day. LOL, jk. 5 times a week. Not all on the spam section. This would help keep communction to a average, and help us get more members.

With activity, It helps ALOT. All you have to do is play 20 minutes a day. Simple.

First, Every time you play 20 minutes a day, try to spend all your resources on your home planet, and colonies. If you want, save them, but keep in mind, that will be a larger target, so you might want to build some cargo's keep them at your colony, and deploy and recall them every so often, Deploying and recalling them takes more time out of your daily schedule outside of ogame, but atleast your ships are safe. Note, if you see an attack going to the colony your deploying, don't worry. Wait a little, or recall it then, and you'll be safe. Phalanxes cannot see when your fleet is landing on schedule. So you will be fine if they try to launch an attack at your returing planet. Keep in mind the a phalanx can detect your fleet, for people who don't know what a phalanx is.

After you spend all your res, take time probing inactive people around your planets that have probes on them. If you did not fleet save just then, you can make some decent profits depending on how many cargo's you have.

With my amount of cargo's at my home planet, 60 Large Cargo's, and I only have 10k points, I can be getting 1 to 2 million res a day by just farming inactives. Although, dont launch more than 6 attacks within 19 hours, at the same planet cause that's like pushing, and that against the rules. We have a very good game operator, and if something looks suspicous, they'll ban you perhaps. sad.gif.

After that, Make sure your on when your fleet comes back from your fleetsave, Saving your fleet is a simple mission that all you have to do is select all your ships, deploy them at another colony, or your homeworld, and wait the time limit until it reaches. If you see someone attacking where your ships destionation is, recall it, and you'll be safe. So there is very little risk, but still, you might get hit.

Once your on when your fleet comes back, repeat the process. Either spend all your res, save them, attack people, or fleetsave.

After all this is done, go to the fourms, and perhaps look and post on a topic or two. That's really all it takes, as if it seems it would take a long time.

Once you get into the habit, it will only take 20 minutes a day, which you have 12 hours a day to do this process, and it only takes 20 minutes.

So, Hopefully, all of our alliance read's this, and I hope people will reply to this topic. Please, It's for the sake of growing and becoming a much stronger player in this uni.

Thanks for your time.
This is just a suggestion that I hope people will follow.

~Aj.
deathdealerx1
Posted: Jun 27 2009, 07:31 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 42

hmm, raiding inactives only reall get you profit, if no one else attacks them before you do, i prefer to attack people when they are offline, in and out fast
Ajbrenden
Posted: Jun 28 2009, 01:05 AM

Yeah, True. Could be bad if you raid people that are active that are in a decent clan like CT247, cause then they may get mad, and try to catch your fleet wink.gif But still.

Do you support my opinion on getting the allaince more active?
deathdealerx1
Posted: Jun 28 2009, 05:38 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 42

YEAH WE DO NEED TO GET THE WING MORE ACTIVE
Damo
Posted: Jun 28 2009, 11:23 PM

Member No.: 38

ya man i agree
but i dead out of ideas with dis alaince
i think no matter what we do, da people in dis alalince will not respond to it
i was going to start a comp da other week but i said F*** it, da allaince isnt active enough and people wouldnt realy care
Ajbrenden
Posted: Jun 29 2009, 12:08 AM

Dang, I'll try to do the best I can. If you two can, I know damo does, and I know death does, but just keep the activity up. It'll hopefully inspire alot of people.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options

Skin 'blue simplicity' was created by Duveaux. Find more great skins at Phantom Designs & IF limits.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2348 seconds | Archive