zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Uss Endeavour. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


 

 Jan. 30th, 2009 minutes
Lora Holman
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 01:02 PM


Endeavour CO
Group Icon

Group: Capt
Posts: 20
Member No.: 6
Joined: 14-December 06



First.. we had 14 members in attendance, thank you all for coming!

We have filled some positions within the group; First officer- Misti Jackson; Treasurer- Roy Jackson; and we still need to fill the position for a new Chief of Search and Rescue. If anyone wants the position just let me know.

All of our meeting will be the last Sat. of the month at 4pm, unless otherwise notified, at Reader's Copies.

Next, we are making a Newsletter for March. Articles are due at the next meeting and are as follows: Cyndi- Christmas party, Bobby-Sci-fi bands, Misty- Radio Conversation, Mark- Collectors Corner/ Upcoming events?? Gary- Has articles already, And I will do a write up about being Captain and the responsibilities it entails. If anyone else has anything to add or anything please, feel free and bring it to the meeting.

If anyone wants their photo updated on the web-sight please send new photo to Roy.

At the meeting we went over a list of things we do over the year and things we have done before.
Road-side cleanup- we will try to do in May and I have called them up and I just need to go up and talk with them.
Easter Party- Possibly held at Vicki's in the first couple weeks of April. Cyndi and Misti will find out date.
Susan Sacket- some people are going, let us know. April 26Th, 6pm, @ Rathskeller $10
Conventions- No one really knows anything for sure.
Midnight Parade- Everyone agreed that working the parade is to much of a hassle and we won't be doing it this year.
Other Parade-The idea of doing a float or not and if we do one will it be in the Midnight or Chesterfield Parade?
Fundraisers- Harvest Market and Anderson Speedway, Lisa will find out about doing these.
Volunteering- Roy will be checking on White river clean up and Make a difference day.
Fun things- We talked about having A bowling or skating party. Holiday world, or doing Fleet Olympics with camping.
Small Town Festival- Paid for and I believe is the first week in Oct.
4-H Fair- We are thinking of doing this, I believe Roy may be checking on this???
Anniversary Picnic- Sun. Sept. 6Th is as far as we got.
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Minutes from Monthly Meetings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0211 seconds · Archive