Unofficial Transcendence Forum

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Unofficial Transcendence Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PBEM try 2, the first one was pretty fun
(name here)
Posted: May 23 2008, 06:26 PM

Sapphire-class

Group: Pilots
Member No.: 362

so, i was bored and decided i felt like playing trancendence PBEM.

So if you feel like playing, post your email address here. game will start when we have 3 players, and we can let some more join, so long as it doesn't get too long

jtmarsh2@cox.net

--------------------
I break for no Gue'la[SIZE=7]
QUOTE ((name here) @ Oct 14 2006, 05:06 PM)
So, what do you guys think?

Needs quite a bit of grammatical and spelling errors, and needs to be split up into paragraphs.
The plot itself is ok, but I can't really make a good analysis until it's neater and more punctual.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Transcendence Play By E-Mail | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Quick Reply 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0823 seconds | Archive