zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Tol Eressea. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Tol Eressėa is a Tolkien writers roleplay. We are G-rated & well moderated. If you like to write, come join our friendly community of roleplayers as a Tolkien book character. We also have an area for original poetry, short stories and artwork. Many of our members are also playing Lord of the Rings Online and you will find us there on the Landroval server in the kinship Leaves of Laurelin. Come join us there.

Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  ( Go to first unread post )

Ideas, Put your ideas for roleplay here!
Celebrķan
Posted: May 9 2005, 12:35 PM

Teitha-tūr

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Hmm a good comment that fits this... DREAM ON! biggrin.gif
Naw we wuv oo Glor, that's mainly why we all want you to be around! Ask anyone!!! *is trying to be nice, without making Elrond jealous* wub.gif
(Jeez Ilene... Men *shakes head* Why did we get married in the first place, eh?) And btw you can get back at us any time you like... unsure.gif
*wipes mud over Glor's clothes in a lousy attempt to clean him* Hmm.. well Never mind... He smelled anyways... rolleyes.gif

(Ilene and I are in a serious plot fit, so you can ask us to help you wink.gif Probably help you into trouble, but any help is welcome... rolleyes.gif )

--------------------
When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions... Nirvana
!!!YOU SHOULD NEVER TAKE MORE THAN YOU GIVE!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amulet Inn Bio Hall of Fire Bio
Ileneniel
Posted: May 9 2005, 08:28 PM

Einior

Member No.: 91

lol Cele! You know why we married them! *as she nails Glor with a handfull of mud*
HUGS Cele!......oops, I forgot I had muddy hands. I didn't mean to get YOU dirty dear wink.gif

Ahahahaha!

--------------------
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt

The greatest strength is gentleness.- Iroquois Proverb

Character Biography: Hall of Fire - The Departure
Erestor
Posted: May 22 2005, 08:03 PM

Arnediad

Member No.: 57

Enough of this mudslinging biggrin.gif

--------------------
Erestor, Chief Counsellor of Imladris, Collector of weird and arcane objects. Can I offer you an Elven Gumdrop? May the Valar favor your snowboard.

Erestor's bio
Bumbleweed
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 05:19 PM

Unregistered

I was wondering if there could be a roleplay regarding my roleplaying character in Fangorn. The story would begin when an elven maiden entered Fangorn Forest lost during the age of Orthanc and Sarumans destruction of the outer rim of Fangorn. Instead of joining in the fight, the ent decides to help the elven woman return to Lorien where after a long journey, meeting enemies, and befriending other peoples ( added people wanting to enter ) they reach the safety of Lorien where the ent soon discovers the maiden is a close friend of Galadriel. From there, all ideas could progress such as they join in the fight at Pelennor Fields and many other ideas. It would almost be as if it were an added story into the plot of the end of Saurons reign.
Gamling
Posted: Nov 26 2005, 09:33 AM

Unregistered

That sounds like a nice idea, very reminiscent of a game I have played (cough, Third Age wink.gif )

Of course, its similiarity isn't a bad thing! No no no, I think the idea is pretty neat and I would certainly join in on that one
Glorfindel
Posted: Nov 26 2005, 10:50 AM

Balrog Slayer

Group: Tauristo
Member No.: 1

Have not seen Bumbleweed around in awhile... If you are reading this Bumbleweed, put in a post here.

--------------------
Glorfindel was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music; on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was strength.

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Glorfindel
Posted: Jan 17 2006, 11:42 AM

Balrog Slayer

How about if each individual who is interested - write a short story, not a roleplay, and put it under the short story forum?

You will need to make a new thread with the title of your story to start it out. There are many good ideas but not enough roleplayers interested in them. So... the next best thing is to write a short story by yourself concerning your ideas! We even have awards for these things. Please make sure they are g rated or put a warning at the start if you include some violence. (There is absolutely no reason to have any sexual content.)

I am planning on another story myself which I will post one day here.

Glor

--------------------
Glorfindel was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music; on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was strength.

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Buggut
Posted: Aug 27 2006, 12:41 PM

Einior

Member No.: 286

Bargash and I want to start an all Mordor Roleplay.

It would consist mostly with orcs, wraiths and other evil villians.

We have discussed the idea of the return of Sauron to Mordor and his rebuilding of Barad-Dur and the search for the Ring.

There would be a few elves, humans, hobbits and dwarves needed.

It would be the prelude to Frodo's adventure of course.

On that note, I would not mind doing a roleplaying thread on the story of Lord of the Rings. I figure we could do it in the personal format. Personal thoughts, decisions and so on. Sort of adding the individual thoughts into the story which for the most part Tolkien left out. (This idea is of course just that an idea, if anyone else is interested in this last one that would be cool too. )

--------------------
Gonat Gur Vraklashat! (Watch me Dance!)

The Inn of the Prancing Pony
Buggut's Bio for AoE
Glorfindel
Posted: Aug 27 2006, 01:09 PM

Balrog Slayer

Go for it!

If you need any help setting up the forum to roleplay in, let me know what you want to call it and I will make it. How about making this a scene roleplay and put it in there?

--------------------

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Buggut
Posted: Aug 27 2006, 02:21 PM

Einior

Member No.: 286

yeah, a scene roleplay sounds better..

what did you think of the Lord of the Rings idea?

--------------------
Gonat Gur Vraklashat! (Watch me Dance!)

The Inn of the Prancing Pony
Buggut's Bio for AoE
Lady Arwen
Posted: Dec 28 2008, 06:51 PM

Gwain

Member No.: 616

Glor, do the need an Orodreth Character in the Nirnaeth Arnoediad RPG?
Celebrķan
Posted: Feb 2 2009, 12:48 PM

Teitha-tūr

Member No.: 13

Does anyone have any ideas for a Rp where I am "needed"?

I prefer to be Celebrķan, but I can be someone/thing else. (I used to be a Fell Beast ya'know! wink.gif )

I need brainstorming, anything so I can let my creative juices flow! tongue.gif

--------------------
When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions... Nirvana
!!!YOU SHOULD NEVER TAKE MORE THAN YOU GIVE!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amulet Inn Bio Hall of Fire Bio
Glorfindel
Posted: Feb 2 2009, 01:32 PM

Balrog Slayer

We only have the one roleplay semi-awake. You can read it and see where you might fit in. grin.gif I am playing two characters in it, Maglor and Celegorm. It's kind of a dark early first age roleplay.

--------------------

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Pip
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 08:15 AM

Teitha-tūr

Member No.: 14

You could post in the hobbit roleplay? <.< >.>

--------------------
I'm cute... suffer! bwhehehehe teu42.gif
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8] 

Disclaimer: The items contained on this site are works of written roleplay, poetry and short stories. They have been created because the authors enjoy writing and have a boundless admiration for the works of J R R Tolkien.

The book characters, settings, places, and languages used on this roleplay board should be considered the property of the Tolkien Estate, Tolkien Enterprises, and perhaps in some cases New Line Cinema. The writing, original characters, original artwork, and original poetry belong to the authors themselves. The authors will not receive or accept any money or other remuneration for presenting their work on this site, it is for their own enjoyment and the enjoyment of those who read what is written here.

Of The Return Of the Noldor

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0457 seconds · Archive