zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Tol Eressea. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Tol Eressėa is a Tolkien writers roleplay. We are G-rated & well moderated. If you like to write, come join our friendly community of roleplayers as a Tolkien book character. We also have an area for original poetry, short stories and artwork. Many of our members are also playing Lord of the Rings Online and you will find us there on the Landroval server in the kinship Leaves of Laurelin. Come join us there.

Happy New Year!
Glorfindel
Posted: Jan 2 2011, 11:36 AM

Balrog Slayer

Group: Tauristo
Member No.: 1

I wish all my friends a very Happy 2011. Wow! It just does not seem that we have been in operation for almost 7 years!

May your next year be full of joy, love and good fortune!

--------------------
Glorfindel was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music; on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was strength.

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Celebrķan
Posted: Feb 20 2011, 11:25 AM

Teitha-tūr

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Little late (as you would expect from me!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

--------------------
When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions... Nirvana
!!!YOU SHOULD NEVER TAKE MORE THAN YOU GIVE!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amulet Inn Bio Hall of Fire Bio
Celebrķan
Posted: Dec 31 2012, 12:21 PM

Teitha-tūr

Ha! Beat you to it, Glor!;)
At last, I'm not late for once!
Only 3 hours and 40 minutes, and the dutch new year will be starting!

I want to wish you a healthy, sparkling and great 2013!!!

Big hugs!

--------------------
Glorfindel
Posted: Jan 2 2013, 10:26 AM

Balrog Slayer

Happy New Year two days late!

We had twin ewes born on New Year's day (a good omen). It was a surprise and they were early. Since it is very cold and they are having trouble getting milk from their mother we are bringing one at a time into the house to warm up and drink milk. Their names are Pippy and Violet. I think we may have some bottle babies on our hands though because the poor ewe won't let her milk down.

I hope everyone has a great year ahead.

((((hugs)))) to all,

Glor

--------------------
Glorfindel was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music; on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was strength.

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Celebrķan
Posted: Jan 2 2013, 11:50 AM

Teitha-tūr

Aww, how wonderful! Do post pictures of them soon! I'm leaving for a short vacation this Saturday, to the sun! We're going to Tenerife for some lazy days! The rest of my story is found at the Christmas topic tongue.gif
I'm off to bed, to sleepvoff my cold.
Good luck with the lambs!
Hugs!

--------------------
Glorfindel
Posted: Jan 4 2013, 12:25 PM

Balrog Slayer

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Celebrķan
Posted: Jan 12 2013, 12:38 PM

Teitha-tūr

Oh my goodness! Isn't that the cutest lamb you've ever seen!!! Hope she's doing well. Love the photo with her and the doggy!
Good luck with her!
I am off to bed. Came back from Tenerife, and already did everything in the house and been riding Babe too. I am absolutely worn out, haha.
Missed you Glor!

Hope you have a good weekend! grin.gif
Hugs!

--------------------
Glorfindel
Posted: Feb 17 2013, 04:27 PM

Balrog Slayer

My ewe Cotton had twins on Jan 3rd. Rambo (the ram lamb) and Ami (the ewe lamb) and as of today they are HUGE and their mom and aunt are very friendly. I now have 4 sheep in my little herd of Hampshires and my housemate Kathleen has 7 Montadales.

My horse Arato (I know, you thought it was Asfaloth but it's really Arato) is in driving training right now and doing well. When he returns he will be able to pull a cart and plow a fiend as well as ride.

--------------------

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Rosie Gamgee
  Posted: Feb 18 2013, 05:11 AM

Thalion

Member No.: 173

Cute lambs. smile.gif How is the kitten you found in the barn so many years ago doing?

--------------------
"I never hoped at all, Sam," she said, "not until that very day; and then suddenly I did. About noon it was, and I felt so glad that I began singing. And mother said: 'Quiet, lass! There's ruffians about.' And I said: 'Let them come! Their time will soon be over. Sam's coming back.' And you came."

--"Epilogue" (second version) in The History of Middle-earth, vol. IX, Sauron Defeated, p. 128
Rosie's Bio
HASA
The Inn of the Prancing Pony
Olóte
Posted: Mar 16 2013, 08:52 AM

Einior

Member No.: 409

hello everyone I am so sorry have been so cut off here. I am trying to get sorted out. will hope to post again here soon.

Glorfindel
Posted: Mar 29 2013, 01:54 PM

Balrog Slayer

fing33.gif

The kitten is now a cat named Mitsie and doing well though she has a very strange personality. I am doing well too and I also have a very strange personality. 00000025.gif

--------------------

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Bargash
Posted: Apr 1 2013, 12:01 PM

Arnediad

Member No.: 19

QUOTE (Glorfindel @ Mar 29 2013, 01:54 PM)
fing33.gif

The kitten is now a cat named Mitsie and doing well though she has a very strange personality. I am doing well too and I also have a very strange personality. 00000025.gif

We like you anyways!

--------------------
Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away.
Thomas Fuller (1608 - 1661)
Olóte
Posted: Apr 14 2015, 10:52 AM

Einior

Member No.: 409

Greetings Glorfindel and others. is anyone here any more?
fing33.gif
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Disclaimer: The items contained on this site are works of written roleplay, poetry and short stories. They have been created because the authors enjoy writing and have a boundless admiration for the works of J R R Tolkien.

The book characters, settings, places, and languages used on this roleplay board should be considered the property of the Tolkien Estate, Tolkien Enterprises, and perhaps in some cases New Line Cinema. The writing, original characters, original artwork, and original poetry belong to the authors themselves. The authors will not receive or accept any money or other remuneration for presenting their work on this site, it is for their own enjoyment and the enjoyment of those who read what is written here.

Of The Return Of the Noldor

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0396 seconds · Archive