Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tol Eressea. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Tol Eressėa is a Tolkien writers roleplay. We are G-rated & well moderated. If you like to write, come join our friendly community of roleplayers as a Tolkien book character. We also have an area for original poetry, short stories and artwork. Many of our members are also playing Lord of the Rings Online and you will find us there on the Landroval server in the kinship Leaves of Laurelin. Come join us there.

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7]  ( Go to first unread post )

Out of Character Discussion, Speak now or forever hold your peace!
Eowyn
  Posted: Nov 2 2008, 12:34 PM

Bara

Group: Members
Member No.: 444

Not sure exactly when i will post but just to WARN you it 'might' be a LONG post. I am going to be working on descriptions; clothes, surroundings and so on. I have some ideas and I am going to work off the last post. off to think and do some laundry. grin.gif

PS. Where is this banner going to hang? Off a pole like a flag? On the wall in the Throne room like a tapestry?

I know a strange question but there has been no talk as to what kind of banner it is, nor where it will hang.
Glorfindel
Posted: Nov 4 2008, 11:07 AM

Balrog Slayer

Group: Tauristo
Member No.: 1

Guess what? You get to decide what kind of banner! If there are no decisions, the writers get to decide. Roleplay is FUN!

--------------------
Glorfindel was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music; on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was strength.

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Pip
Posted: Nov 4 2008, 07:58 PM

Teitha-tūr

Member No.: 14

Roleplay is fun? Why wasn't I ever told this?! ohmy.gif

*runs around in circles*

grin.gif

Ok... I'm done 00000025.gif

Just trying to put off working on a paper, don't mind me.... <.< >.>

--------------------
I'm cute... suffer! bwhehehehe teu42.gif
Olóte
Posted: Feb 19 2009, 08:20 AM

Einior

Member No.: 409

Yep yep i do agree that RP is def fun.
And i am sure that if my character can have a say there will be some blues and stars above a lovely white horse somewhere on this banner. Perhaps some white stars mirrored in some small star shaped white flowers in the grass beneath the horse's hooves. Some artists on here will no doubt have much better ideas than that but that is just what i imagine. So I do hope that this one can get started again. I am thinking up a reply even now.
Glorfindel
Posted: Feb 19 2009, 10:33 AM

Balrog Slayer

Group: Tauristo
Member No.: 1

The only way it will start is when people write! Someone has to do or see something that makes others want to join in. If it's just a tea and crackers conversation that might not happen. Think of something exciting that happens.

--------------------
Glorfindel was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music; on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was strength.

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Faulkgard
Posted: Jun 7 2010, 12:12 PM

Gwain

Member No.: 658

Well hi there everyone! I had to reregister to get back into the forums. I'm looking forward to writing with everyone. It looks like the story could go in any which way.

Does anyone have any ideas for developing? Will the Frea lovestory continue? Faulkgard could easily go out or lead a skirmish against the orcs of the White Hand. I'm wondering if we still have orc "enemies" writing on the forum?

I'm thinking, also, that I would like to try my hand at Wormtongue. He would be a grotty creature to play, don't you think?

Let's brainstorm.
Eowyn
Posted: Jun 7 2010, 07:15 PM

Bara

Member No.: 444

Faulkgard,
I think you playing as Wormtongue would be great. I was wanting someone to play him.
And about the Uruk-hai, I am thinking of keeping my uruk alive for some more skirmishes.
Emmy is the one that plays Frea I am hoping she sees my post and posts something.
So brain storming is a great idea. th_72902fd2.gif
Bargash
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 03:00 PM

Arnediad

Member No.: 19

QUOTE (Faulkgard @ Jun 7 2010, 12:12 PM)
I'm wondering if we still have orc "enemies" writing on the forum?

Well I am hanging around now and then. Have just been waiting for anyone that wanted to play orcs, but that have been very very silent for long time here at the TE.

Just tell and i'll create a personae- and starts playing. This do for the other new RP too.

/Bargy- internet orc- not to be confused wuth internet troll th_72902fd2.gif

--------------------
Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away.
Thomas Fuller (1608 - 1661)
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7] 

Disclaimer: The items contained on this site are works of written roleplay, poetry and short stories. They have been created because the authors enjoy writing and have a boundless admiration for the works of J R R Tolkien.

The book characters, settings, places, and languages used on this roleplay board should be considered the property of the Tolkien Estate, Tolkien Enterprises, and perhaps in some cases New Line Cinema. The writing, original characters, original artwork, and original poetry belong to the authors themselves. The authors will not receive or accept any money or other remuneration for presenting their work on this site, it is for their own enjoyment and the enjoyment of those who read what is written here.

Of The Return Of the Noldor

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0523 seconds · Archive