zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Tol Eressea. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Tol EressŽa is a Tolkien writers roleplay. We are G-rated & well moderated. If you like to write, come join our friendly community of roleplayers as a Tolkien book character. We also have an area for original poetry, short stories and artwork. Many of our members are also playing Lord of the Rings Online and you will find us there on the Landroval server in the kinship Leaves of Laurelin. Come join us there.

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

OUT OF CHARACTER DISCUSSION
Snaggy
Posted: Jun 26 2010, 03:03 PM

Bara

Group: Members
Member No.: 666

Nice Bio Balin. I cannot wait for your RP post.
Snaggy
Posted: Jun 26 2010, 03:36 PM

Bara

I think we will need some nasty elves in this to guard the borders of Lorien. If anyone wants to join and do not mind playing as elves.
Olůte
Posted: Jun 28 2010, 02:04 PM

Einior

Member No.: 409

Hehehe I would love to play a nasty elf guarding the borders of Loth! Will get to work on a bio.
Snaggy
Posted: Jun 28 2010, 05:56 PM

Bara

orcsusp.gif
Snaggy
  Posted: Jul 5 2010, 08:23 AM

Bara

att.gif For those that want to play as a goblin.
I have decided and this makes it official.
My character "Snaggy" gets to kill Balin.
This is so everyone knows and does not step on toes. orcgrin.gif
Durburz the Goblin King
Posted: Jul 7 2010, 10:39 AM

Bara

Member No.: 660

enemy-flag.gif Lol

I think thats a brill idea! Woo Snaggy ftw!

Nice Post Richard thanks for starting, enjoyed reading it, liked the whole dream idea! Tis like Romeo and Juliet! grin.gif

Just to make sure, I would like it if Durburz died by Balin's hands rather than any other dwarf. Also it would be better if Durburz died in the counter attack of Moria as it would keep my character alive for longer. I mean, you can wound him, because the dwarves live in Moria for a while and he will have time to heal.

fing33.gif

Bargash
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 01:36 AM

Arnediad

Member No.: 19

QUOTE (Durburz the Goblin King @ Jul 7 2010, 10:39 AM)
Durburz died

Durburz died

No no no....

Balin die, dwarfs die, elves die!

Thats the way!

--------------------
Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away.
Thomas Fuller (1608 - 1661)
Durburz the Goblin King
Posted: Jul 30 2010, 10:03 AM

Bara

Member No.: 660

The goblins do overrun moria once again, however Durburz will die in the battle.
Snaggy
Posted: Aug 18 2010, 07:35 AM

Bara

love-comfort1.gif So nice to see Bargy back.. Even if she is a bit twisted.. Hehehehe grin.gif
Bargash
  Posted: Aug 23 2010, 12:41 PM

Arnediad

Member No.: 19

QUOTE (Snaggy @ Aug 18 2010, 07:35 AM)
love-comfort1.gif So nice to see Bargy back.. Even if she is a bit twisted.. Hehehehe grin.gif

A BIT twisted? You insult me. Beacause of that I'll take this RP over to ....MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

653.gif

--------------------
Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away.
Thomas Fuller (1608 - 1661)
Snaggy
Posted: Sep 30 2010, 12:55 PM

Bara

HAHAHA!! Can't wait.. grin.gif
Snaggy
Posted: Oct 1 2010, 04:23 AM

Bara

Hey Bargash,
I posted and I was thinking that KrÓr could not believe the 'whole' story that my character Snaggy says. And that she 'saves' his life, to use him for whatever she wants. Like watching the nasty little elves, or something like that as a punishment instead of death.
Glad to have you in the story. grin.gif
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

Disclaimer: The items contained on this site are works of written roleplay, poetry and short stories. They have been created because the authors enjoy writing and have a boundless admiration for the works of J R R Tolkien.

The book characters, settings, places, and languages used on this roleplay board should be considered the property of the Tolkien Estate, Tolkien Enterprises, and perhaps in some cases New Line Cinema. The writing, original characters, original artwork, and original poetry belong to the authors themselves. The authors will not receive or accept any money or other remuneration for presenting their work on this site, it is for their own enjoyment and the enjoyment of those who read what is written here.

Of The Return Of the Noldor

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0355 seconds · Archive