Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tol Eressea. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Tol Eressėa is a Tolkien writers roleplay. We are G-rated & well moderated. If you like to write, come join our friendly community of roleplayers as a Tolkien book character. We also have an area for original poetry, short stories and artwork. Many of our members are also playing Lord of the Rings Online and you will find us there on the Landroval server in the kinship Leaves of Laurelin. Come join us there.

Pages: (11) « First ... 9 10 [11]  ( Go to first unread post )

Grand Opening Party, Roleplay - In Character
Glorfindel
Posted: Nov 30 2004, 07:01 PM

Balrog Slayer

Group: Tauristo
Member No.: 1

"Yes Lady Rainiel," Glorfindel smiled one of his brilliant smiles, "please consider riding along. I intend to ride with Lord Elrond and Lady Celebrian along with Lady Eldirn, Lady Arawen and a few others. You are very welcome to come with us if you intend to go to Rivendell or if any place on the way would be your destination."

He looked back to see that Elrond and Celebrian were gathering their things so he went out the door to get their horses for the journey.

--------------------
Glorfindel was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music; on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was strength.

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Eomana
Posted: Nov 30 2004, 07:13 PM

Unregistered

Eomana excused herself, gathered her things, went out and left the house. She went to the stables to get Elwyn ready to leave and saddled her for the journey. Looking over at Glorfindel, she spoke. "It would be an honor if I can go to Rivendell with Lady Arawen and Lady Celebrian." She turned to Rainiel. "I would be glad to have you ride back with us, mellon."
Rainiel
Posted: Nov 30 2004, 07:17 PM

Unregistered

Rainiel was glad that she would not be riding alone but worried, "Are you sure that they will not mind me riding along?" She asked. "I would like to see Rivendell again," she told him as she took Arodfel out of his stall and toward the others that were readying themselves to ride out.

"Suilad, My Lord and Ladies," She said as she led Arodfel to them, "May I be permitted to ride along with you back to Rivendell?" She asked of Lord Elrond, "I would be honored if I could," She said as she mounted Arodfel and waited for his reply. She knew that Lord Glorfindel said it was all right but she wanted Lord Elrond to give his permission, and she hoped he would.

"I am sorry for my behavior toward your Lady," she told Lord Elrond, "It was inexcusable and I offer my deepest apologies to both of you. I hope that you both can forgive me." She no longer felt much at home in Mirkwood and was at loose ends as to where she should go now. She had felt at peace in Rivendell and very much wanted to return.
Pip
Posted: Dec 1 2004, 01:44 PM

Teitha-tūr

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

Tarwil was almost sad to see the party go. She stood at her mother's shoulder. After the food fighting had ended, her mother had lasped back into her old prim and proper self, much to Tarwil's dismay. It would have been nice if she had remained fun loving, even if a bit imature, but Tarwil could live with her mother the way she was. As long as she wasn't too serious all the time. She'd scream if her mother got on her back for comming in with muddy shoes again, or said Tarwil spent too much time doing other things besides helping her. Tarwil did help her mother out, but she wanted to be able to have fun too. She dug her hands into her pockets and went back into the kitchen to help was the dishes.

--------------------
I'm cute... suffer! bwhehehehe teu42.gif
Elrond
Posted: Dec 2 2004, 10:09 AM

Lord of Imladris

Member No.: 12

Elrond smiled at Rainiel as he took his horse from Glorfindel who had returned with them all.

"Lady Rainiel, it is I who should apologize for my behavior! I must have thrown the majority of food here and although I can say it was a most wonderful party because of it, I am also embarrassed for my part in it." He looked at her and grinned. "You have to admit it was fun though!"

Celebrian and Eldrin mounted their horses as he tied his things to his saddle in preparation for the trip. Glorfindel, Alatariel and Ara were already mounted as well.

"Time to go!" He swung up on Taluur and sat quietly awaiting the farewells to commence. "Lady Rainiel, you are certainly welcome to come with us and spend some time at Imladris."

--------------------
The face of Elrond was ageless, in it was written the memory of things both glad and sorrowful. His hair was dark as the shadows of twilight, and upon it was set a circlet of silver; his eyes were grey and in them was the light of stars. He was Lord of Rivendell, mighty among Elves & Men. (FOTR: Many Meetings)

Biographies: ELVEN RING THE DEPARTURE
Eldirn
Posted: Dec 2 2004, 11:35 AM

Hérion Gil-Tirir o Elrond Peredhel

Member No.: 2

Eldirn smiled at Celebrian, and reined her horse alongside as Mithrandir joined the group on Shadowfax. "Twas a merry time, did you not think, mellon nin?" she murmured with amusement. "It has been an Age since I have so enjoyed a party." She stopped suddenly, catching herself. She cast a sidelong, surreptitious glance at Celebrian, only to find that elleth smiling.

Eldirn relaxed, and the smile returned to her lips, as a thoughtful look came to her eyes. She risked a glance at Elrond, only to receive a silent, knowing look. His eyes seemed to say, "I told you not to worry."

"I...have been too long secluded, perhaps," she mused aloud.

--------------------
A Im, u-erin, veleth lin?
~~ Chief Astronomer of Imladris~~

If you think you are too small to make a difference, then you have obviously never been in bed with a mosquito

Ascendancy of Evil bio
Celebrķan
Posted: Dec 2 2004, 12:42 PM

Teitha-tūr

Member No.: 13

Celebrķan rode along with a smile on her face. At Eldirn's comment about the party, she smiled even wider at Eldirn.
She noticed that Elrond and Eldirn exchanged some thoughts or looks and decided to ride next to her daughter for a while.

"Have you enjoyed yourself?" She grinned at her daughter. "I guess you father will still needs to have his lesson, about having his wife locked up in a closet, so maybe we could plot something," she said with an innocent smile. With the same smile she nodded at Glorfindel nearby, and let her horse take her near Elrond and Eldirn again.

--------------------
When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions... Nirvana
!!!YOU SHOULD NEVER TAKE MORE THAN YOU GIVE!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amulet Inn Bio Hall of Fire Bio
Elrond
Posted: Dec 2 2004, 02:36 PM

Lord of Imladris

Member No.: 12

Elrond moved his horse alongside Celebrian's horse. A sheepish smile gave the Lord of Imladris away as he turned to his wife and locked eyes with her.

"One thing I have learned is to make sure no ends are left untied and so..." He presented her with a beautiful red rose he had gotten from some secret place. "This is for you meleth-nin, to apologize for putting you in the closet. Please forgive me."

(OCC - I think this is a good time to discontinue this thread and move on to another to take its place - Elrond)

--------------------
The face of Elrond was ageless, in it was written the memory of things both glad and sorrowful. His hair was dark as the shadows of twilight, and upon it was set a circlet of silver; his eyes were grey and in them was the light of stars. He was Lord of Rivendell, mighty among Elves & Men. (FOTR: Many Meetings)

Biographies: ELVEN RING THE DEPARTURE
Anubauglir
Posted: Dec 2 2004, 04:49 PM

Unregistered

(OOC: Allow me one last reply to summarize my part in it)

After the party was finally over and the guests all started to depart, Anu prepared himself to leave also. He wished to thank his friend Eomana for inviting him and went looking for her. However he found that she had mounted her horse and was leaving with a group. Therefore he called out to her, "Eomana! Thank you so much for inviting me, I had a great time!" and he waved her farewell. Then he too walked on out the gate and headed into town to stay at an inn with a contented smile on his face.
Eomana
Posted: Dec 2 2004, 07:05 PM

Unregistered

Eomana heard Anu call to her as she left with the group. She turned in her saddle and returned his wave. "May we meet again, mellon. I am glad you had a good time," she told him quietly. Their horses went over a hill and out of sight.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Pages: (11) « First ... 9 10 [11] 

Disclaimer: The items contained on this site are works of written roleplay, poetry and short stories. They have been created because the authors enjoy writing and have a boundless admiration for the works of J R R Tolkien.

The book characters, settings, places, and languages used on this roleplay board should be considered the property of the Tolkien Estate, Tolkien Enterprises, and perhaps in some cases New Line Cinema. The writing, original characters, original artwork, and original poetry belong to the authors themselves. The authors will not receive or accept any money or other remuneration for presenting their work on this site, it is for their own enjoyment and the enjoyment of those who read what is written here.

Of The Return Of the Noldor

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0368 seconds · Archive