zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Tol Eressea. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Tol Eressėa is a Tolkien writers roleplay. We are G-rated & well moderated. If you like to write, come join our friendly community of roleplayers as a Tolkien book character. We also have an area for original poetry, short stories and artwork. Many of our members are also playing Lord of the Rings Online and you will find us there on the Landroval server in the kinship Leaves of Laurelin. Come join us there.

Pages: (22) « First ... 20 21 [22]  ( Go to first unread post )

Planning and ideas - Hall of Fire
Glorfindel
Posted: Jun 8 2006, 12:27 AM

Balrog Slayer

Group: Tauristo
Member No.: 1

well....

LOL

oh kay 00000025.gif

And yes, there will be scene roleplay for the second "batch" of travelers also. grin.gif

--------------------
Glorfindel was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music; on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was strength.

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Hobbitness
Posted: Jun 8 2006, 12:30 AM

One Hobbit to Rule them All

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Woohoo! Ok. Thank you oh great and merciful Elf for letting us hobbits sleep. rolleyes.gif worthy.gif

--------------------
Hobbits, it seems, fade very reluctantly.

--Gandalf, "Many Meetings," Fellowship of the Ring
Bilbo Baggins
Posted: Jun 8 2006, 02:45 PM

Gwain

Member No.: 291

*blows pipeweed smoke rings*

Master Glorfindel, ever the one to be practical! I'm here, so don't worry. Never fear, the oldest dragon-slayer in the world is here! Except you elves, of course.

Well, I've appeared in the roleplay proper too, so I hope all is well. I don't think Frodo or my other young whippersnapper cousins would be too happy if you deleted me... sterb191.gif
Hobbitness
Posted: Jun 9 2006, 11:56 AM

One Hobbit to Rule them All

Member No.: 10

*passes out Frappuccinos, brownies, noisemakers and party hats for a Hall of Fire Wrap Party!* th_72902fd2.gif th_72902fd2.gif 071.gif trink39.gif thewave.gif th_dae42bdd.gif 00000011.gif 00000014.gif 00000018.gif bis.gif high5.gif clap.gif heart.gif lovepounce.gif elfgrin.gif

--------------------
Hobbits, it seems, fade very reluctantly.

--Gandalf, "Many Meetings," Fellowship of the Ring
Glorfindel
Posted: Jun 9 2006, 12:08 PM

Balrog Slayer

Suddenly the loudspeaker crackles and sputters...

***CALLING MR. FRODO!!! CALLING MR. FRODO!!!***

***YOU ARE NEEDED IN THE HOBBITS GO HOME SCENE IMMEDIATELY!!!***

Glorfindel glances over at the youngest ringbearer and grins. "No rest for the wicked!" He returns to his Frappuccino. Sipping it delicately he wonders where Celulind is.

--------------------
Glorfindel was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music; on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was strength.

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Frodo Baggins
Posted: Jun 9 2006, 05:59 PM

Ringbearer

Member No.: 146

All right all right!!! You don't have to shout! poke_smilie.gif

The youngest Ringbearer? Isn't that Sam? Hmm, that could work...

"No rest for the wicked"? Shouldn't that be "no rest for the weary"? Are you calling me wicked?? 1.gif

No more frappuccinos for you, party pooper! Sam, attack! kngt.gif

--------------------
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

--Dylan Thomas
Celulind
Posted: Jun 10 2006, 12:30 PM

Teitha-tūr

Member No.: 94

Celulind is experiencing techinical difficulties.

i'm all better now =D

so.. uh.. whats going on?

--------------------
Si tu vois mon pays, mon pays malheuruex.
Celulind's Art Gallery
Glorfindel
Posted: Jun 10 2006, 01:12 PM

Balrog Slayer

Suilad Meleth! We moved down to the scene roleplay now. You are with the horses and we are saying our goodbyes. I suppose you are also thinking of ways to tease and prank me as well. grin.gif

--------------------

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Celulind
Posted: Jun 10 2006, 04:43 PM

Teitha-tūr

why of course... what kind of wife would i be if i didn't? I suppose i'm gonna need to make some form of a smart-arsed comment soon.. as is my reason of being.

by the way.. i still have to reinstall palace.. so i'm really not talking to you all from beyond the grave.. i'm just lazy and not wanting to install it yet. hah.

--------------------
Celulind's Art Gallery
Glorfindel
Posted: Jun 11 2006, 08:07 AM

Balrog Slayer

What problems did you have with your computer Celu? It sounds like you got it reformatted. But Palace is easy to install (usually) grin.gif

--------------------

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
Celulind
Posted: Jun 11 2006, 11:55 AM

Teitha-tūr

yeah.. i had corrupt file ickyness so i reformatted.. then i couldn't get my dsl to reinstall.. so i had to wait for sympatico to send me another disk... it's all good now. =)

yea.. i should almost go an do that now.. hehe..

--------------------
Celulind's Art Gallery
Glorfindel
Posted: Jun 11 2006, 11:58 AM

Balrog Slayer

Wen and I are in Middle Earth Palace right now, come on in! grin.gif

--------------------

Glorfindel Biography

I promote:
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Pages: (22) « First ... 20 21 [22] 

Disclaimer: The items contained on this site are works of written roleplay, poetry and short stories. They have been created because the authors enjoy writing and have a boundless admiration for the works of J R R Tolkien.

The book characters, settings, places, and languages used on this roleplay board should be considered the property of the Tolkien Estate, Tolkien Enterprises, and perhaps in some cases New Line Cinema. The writing, original characters, original artwork, and original poetry belong to the authors themselves. The authors will not receive or accept any money or other remuneration for presenting their work on this site, it is for their own enjoyment and the enjoyment of those who read what is written here.

Of The Return Of the Noldor

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1742 seconds · Archive