W E L C O M E
Welcome to The Strong Storm a Harry Potter role play set at Durmstrang Institute in Russia. The year is 2027 and the Volturi have discovered a means of dethroning the Cullens finally, their discovery: Durmstrang Institute of Dark Magic and the half-vampires. The Headmaster has secretly made arangements with the Volturi to allow the half-breeds into the school as students, in return for certain favors of course. The half-vampires are ready and the school is unaware of the deal that their beloved Headmaster has made with the vampires. The calm before the storm has ended and now the invasion begins.
I M P O R T A N T
L I N K S
S T A F F
G O V E R N O R S
J A K E
D A R C Y
K R I S T I N
C H A R A C T E R
O F . T H E . W E E K
C H A R A C T E R
Q U I C K . S W I T C H
C - B O X
A F F I L I A T E S
S P E C I A L
. C H A R A C T E R S
C R E D I T S
Skin © Jake of The Strong Storm
site pips made by Jake
site banner made by Jake
Cookies and cookie usage
Using cookies is optional, but strongly recommended. Cookies are used to track topics, showing you which topics have new replies since your last visit and to automatically log you in when you return.
This board will also allow you to remove the long session id's found in the URL's. You can do this by entering your control panel (click the link at the top of the board) and entering the 'Board Settings' section. It is recommended that you enable this feature because you may experience problems if your internet connection shares a proxy and you share a link with another user. If in doubt, choose to hide the session id.Clearing Cookies
You can clear the cookies at any time by clicking on the link found at the bottom of the main board page (the first page you see when returning to the board). If this does not work for you, you may need to remove the cookies manually.Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Windows
Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Macintosh
- Close all open Internet Explorer Windows
- Click on the 'start' button
- Move up to 'Find' and click on 'Files and Folders'
- When the new window appears, type in the domain name of the board you are using into the 'containing text' field. (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' you would enter 'invisionboard.com' without the quotes)
- In the 'look in' box, type in C:\Windows\Cookies and press 'Find Now'
- After it has finished searching, highlight all files (click on a file then press CTRL+A) and delete them.
- With Internet Explorer active, choose 'Edit' and then 'Preferences' from the Macintosh menu bar at the top of the screen
- When the preferences panel opens, choose 'Cookies' found in the 'Receiving Files' section.
- When the cookie pane loads, look for the domain name of the board (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' look for 'invisionboard.com' or 'www.invisionboard.com'
- For each cookie, click on the entry and press the delete button.
Your cookies should now be removed. In some cases you may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.