Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Star Forge Search
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 1 2005, 11:36 PM

Arna High-King

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

The Silence arrives on Lok with both Oboe Falcon and Darth Feerse aboard.

FEERSE: Ok, Falcon. I know you said you don't want to be a leader in this expedition, but I need you to lead if we are to find the Star Forge. So, will you lead or was this trip a pointless one?
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Feb 1 2005, 11:42 PM

Dark Woman

Member No.: 31

Leigh felt the ship land.
Where am I? She thought climbing out of the cramped space she'd been hiding.
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 2 2005, 06:30 AM

Con Artist/Gambler

Member No.: 26

Oboe: Very well. I guess I'm the one who should talk to Nym...if he's still alive.
Zero
Posted: Feb 2 2005, 07:43 AM

Sith (Hoping to be Assassin or Lord)

Member No.: 24

Zero noticed he wasnt in space, he didnt see any stars where he was. Zero walked out of the shadows and laughed

" Hello, Feerse, where did you get your Force training, and your army? Back water planets?" He laughed again and looked at a plasma gernade, no, it wasnt time for this yet, he just looked at Feerse.
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 2 2005, 11:40 AM

The Word of Blake

Member No.: 13

Admiral Kiliyes' battle fleet comes in aft of the Silence, the 2 star distroyers, one Indictor warship, 2 fleet carriers, and 4 battlecrusers standby for there orders.

Kiliyes:"My lord, we are ready for your command. But I would like to head to Moria after this. We have a story about the Star Forge. It might ad us in this quest"
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 2 2005, 02:04 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

OBOE: I recommend getting a group of no more than three or four people to head down to the surface. You, myself and maybe a droid, or something. There arenít any combat droids on this ship, are there? Also, I recognized someone else. There is a bounty hunter on this ship, Leigh I think, and I would not advise leaving her here unsupervised. We should take an All-Terrain Landing Shuttle to the surface, and contact Nym in person. Let me know when youíre ready to load the shuttle.
Zero
Posted: Feb 2 2005, 04:39 PM

(( uh, im not a her....unles syou mean the other person that was here...))

Zero looked at the Con Artist, if he did see me, why did he warn Feerse i was near him...not matter of the sorts...

" Uh, anyone there, i didnt notice my voice was silent..."
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 2 2005, 04:57 PM

The Word of Blake

Kiliyes:My HK-50 and I are coming with you, where you like it or not.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 2 2005, 05:08 PM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: We will leave Seaph to keep this "Leigh" company. Me, Oboe, Kiliyes, Yu'usk, and HK-50 will head down to the planet to talk with Nym.

Feerse notices someone behind him.

FEERSE: Ah. Zero Konoto. I thought I'd never see you again. Why do you expect me to tell you that info when all you are is a Bounty Hunter. Or...what is that I sense in you?...Ah, I see now. Well, you still haven't chosen your true path. Maybe, if you decided to join the Sith, you will have the info I can give. If, however, you decide to try and take the bounty on my head, you might as well get out of here before I send every crewman, soldier, and dark Jedi on my ship after you.

FEERSE (To others): We should get going. Admiral, obtain your HK and meet me, Oboe, and Yu'usk down on the planet.

((Zero, they were not talking about you when they said "her". Darth_Shiva on the site has three or four different characters. One of them is a bounty hunter named Leigh who boarded my ship to try and find Darth Hawk. Then Oboe saw her and was talking about her.))
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 2 2005, 05:15 PM

The Word of Blake

Kiliyes: Right away sir...

*Kiliyes' stateroom*

HK: "Question: Why don't we just blow up Lok, it would resut in less of our meatbag deaths?"

Kiliyes:Because, there is info on Lok that we need. And your going to help us get it"

HK: "Statement: Right master, I am ready to go when you are"

Kiliyes:" lets go then"

*They bord a Dropship and head down to Lok*
Zero
Posted: Feb 2 2005, 05:30 PM

" Bring them all, unles syou make me an offer of sorts..."

Zero looked at Feerse, this man was serious, he walked up to the Sith then looked into his eyes

" Any offer?"
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 2 2005, 05:46 PM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: Hmm...

Feerse searches deep into the thoughts of Zero.

FEERSE: There it is again. You may not know it, but you are a Force sensitive. You can use the Force, use powers, become stronger, and use a lightsaber. My offer to you then, would be to train you as a dark Jedi, to feel the Force and become all-powerful.
Zero
Posted: Feb 2 2005, 05:56 PM

" Force Sensitive Aye?"

HE didnt believe it, other jediwould have told him...

" Feerse. for some reason, i dont believe you, some of the Jedi ive been around, they didnt say a THING!"

He somehow, senceed some truth, he took out Freedom Nadd's lightsaber and ignited it and started to slash the air with it

" Amazing...."

He woundered, he knew some Sith had nicknames...

" First, I would like to be known as Darth Spaz...."

He thaught of something else

" Secondly, i want to be a Sith Assassin..."

He couldnt let his whole bounty hunter sesson go away

" Yes, Darth Spaz, the Sith Assassin..."

He laughed as hard, and evily as possible, his hair was grey now, his eyes pure white, he didnt notice what was happening, he just felt the power....
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 2 2005, 05:58 PM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: Good, Darth Spaz, give into your anger and aggression. Let it flow through you and give you power! Be a Sith now and recite the Sith code:

((Don't cheat by lookin' at muh sig))
Zero
Posted: Feb 2 2005, 06:07 PM

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.''
Through passion, I gain strength.''
Through strength, I gain power.''
Through power, I gain victory.''
Through victory, my chains are broken.''
The Force shall free me.''

" That is the Sith Code, a great Sith Lord Uthar added the last part"
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 2 2005, 06:55 PM

The Word of Blake

Kiliyes:"My lord, sorry to interrupt you and your new sith, but, We're under attack! We need you down here! Nym's people hit the Dropship, most of my troops are dead! We need...*Comlink cut off*
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 2 2005, 09:55 PM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: Oboe! What's going on down there? I thought you knew this Nym.
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 3 2005, 02:53 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

((Sorry, a virus has knocked me off the internet. I can only post from school.))

OBOE: If I meet with Nym in person we are fine. He doesn't recognize the warships that are descending on his fortress. We have to land!
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 3 2005, 05:00 PM

The Word of Blake

*on Lok*

Kiliyes:Covering fire! Set up those E-webs! HK, Get a sniper rifle! Troops come on! Lets kill us some people!

*The battle contunes*

Trooper:Sir! Whe're the last ones!

Kiliyes:Nym! If you there! We give up!

*Kiliyes, HK-50 and three others troops are taken captive*

OCC:Someone has to be Nym.
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 3 2005, 05:39 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

((I'm a little confused as to where everyone is. I assumed we were all headed to Lok. How about this: Oboe, Feerse, Zero and Yu'usk are at a second Drop Ship, and those on the first drop ship, including Kiliyes, went ahead and were captured. If this doesn't work for anyone let everyone know? I just read Nym's profile in the Character Guide, so I can play him, unless someone objects. I really hope this isn't godmodding.))

Feerse beckoned for the group to pursue Kiliyes, but Oboe did not want to stay with the group and he went ahead to the Lok's fortress. Fortunately, Nym's soldiers were cleaning up the first drop ship's reckage, and they were unconcerned with the dark robed twi'lek approaching the fortress door. Oboe jabbed the button on the door.

Intercom: Jaboski na rubi? [Bocci: What do you want?]

Oboe: I need to speak to Nym.

Intercom: Rynono kay ki Nym losto! [Bocci: No one may see Nym now!]

Oboe: I did not ask to see him, I asked to speak to him. The Nym I knew was at least that hospitable.

Intercom: E chu ta! Un modieno, scuppa. [Huttese: #@!$!], [Bocci: One moment, scum bag.]

Nym: This better be good!

Oboe: How long has it been since the Scylla was conquerred?

Nym: Long enough to miss the bad food. *Laughs* Falcon you old scoundrel hurry up and get in here.

Oboe enters the palace into the lounge, where Nym sits at a great chair, surrounded by an assortment of guards including Wookiees, Trandoshan, Gran, and a Gotal.

Nym: What can I do you for Oboe?

Oboe: Unfortunately, I have to ask you to let some of my companions go.

Nym: Whoa, they took out some of men!

Oboe: I have to plead insanity on the part of the Admiral, you can keep him, but the droid has some good parts. *grinning*

Nym: I owe you so I'll let them go, but you gotta tell me what you are doing here.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 3 2005, 05:56 PM

Arna High-King

Feerse lands the dropship.

FEERSE: Lieutenant Yu'usk! Where the hell did Oboe go, I cant see him anywhere!

YU'USK: I don't know, he went into the fortress...I think he we--

FEERSE: Yu'usk! You have downed me too many times! Your death has been long overdue. Now, you will suffer for all of you betrayances!

Feerse ignites one side of his lightsaber, slashing down Yu'usk easily.

FEERSE: I need to find Oboe...

Feerse uses the Force to guide his way through the forest, killing many creature that attacked him. He found himself at a door. He tried to open it. Sealed shut. So he pressed the intercom button.

FEERSE (Comm): Hello? This is Sergeant Major Enaek of The Silence. Where is Oboe Falcon?
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 3 2005, 06:41 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

((I don't know whether or not you understand Bocce))

Intercom: Isoona ke tu boota? [Bocce: Who is it you refer to?]
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 3 2005, 09:10 PM

The Word of Blake

HK:"Angered Statment:I did hear what you said about me, good parts indead!

Kiliyes:I'm glad you chould barter me out, but he has yet to turn off the force cages! GET ME OUT OF HERE!
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 4 2005, 02:32 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

OBOE (to HK): Hey, personally I have nothing against obsolete war droids.

A Rodian steps into the room.

RODIAN: Nym, se tooga un pasate ley no saga no rana Falcon. [Bocce: There is a person outside who demands to see Falcon.]

OBOE: Oh, that would probably be my Sith friend. You should let him in before he tries something rash.

Nym raised his eyebrows: Youíre working with a Jedi? Very well, let him in, but warn him against using the Force.

The Rodian led Feerse into the lounge.

OBOE (muttering to Feerse): Do not even try to call on the Force. Nym has had bad experiences with Jedi, and he has a Gotal guard. Gotals can sense Force activity, and if he motions that you are drawing your power in here, the guards will not hesitate to shoot. Even, if you manage to kill everyone this place will be bombarded from orbit.

NYM: We have a con artist, a jedi, three soldiers, a commander, and an assassin droid. To what am I owed this pleasure?

((Kiliyes, HK, and the 3 soldiers are still in force cages, Zero is somewhere outside.))
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Feb 4 2005, 03:08 PM

Dark Woman

Leigh didn't like the fact that she'd been caught and on another planet.
"Could I ask your name?" She tried to smile sweetly at Oboe.
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 4 2005, 06:31 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

((Shiva, you kind of jumped in the middle. Where is your character? In a force cage, outside Nym's fortress, or did you sneak inside? How did you get their from the drop ship?))
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 4 2005, 09:24 PM

Arna High-King

((We'll just say she snuck in using her stealth mode.))

FEERSE: How did you get past Sea--nevermind. We have no time for this.

Feerse motions to Oboe that he will subside from the Force 'til now. Feerse seems patient and wise, unlike a Sith. But, he seems dominant and demanding, unlike a Jedi.

FEERSE: Oboe says that you and him had found an ancient Sith weapon, the Star Forge. I was wondering if you can help me.
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 4 2005, 09:44 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

OBOE: Actually, I don't think I ever told Nym about the Star Forge, but I think it is important that he knows now. Basically Nym what we need are a bunch of Un'ghars, and rights to do some "treasure hunting" in the Kimogila boneyard.

NYM: The boneyard? Are you nuts? You know about what happens to treasure hunters in the boneyard, and you know I have always sympathized with the New Republic.

OBOE: Traditional treasures aren't in it for as big a haul, and we'll let you get a cut of the profits. You've never been one to turn down a good deal.

NYM (grinning): Yes, you know my soft spot. Very well, you'll get the Un'ghars and I'll free your men, but I get a slice of profits derived from the Forge. Is there any other business you have with me before you leave?
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 01:32 AM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: Actually, I would like to know one thing. Who rules this planet? The Republic? The Sith? You? Or is it merely a planet without any boundaries?
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 11:33 AM

Con Artist/Gambler

NYM: You could say anarchy runs the planet, you could say violence runs the planet. It is outside the boundaries of the Republic, and untouched by Sith. I happen to be the most powerful on the planet, but that doesn't really make me a ruler.

OBOE: Are you ready to go Feerse?

Kiliyes, HK and the soldiers have been released.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 04:55 PM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: Wait a moment...

Feerse searches the planet using the Force, discovering no dominant power.

FEERSE: No planet is good run by anarchy. There is no point to a world if it has no one to go to. No one to solve problems. What this planet needs is a ruler of some sort, and *Feerse uses the Force to search Nym's thoughts* I think you, Nym, will make a rightful leader. You can help this planet reach civilization. It will become occupied by hundreds of species, all finding a new place to live. And you will lead them through good and bad. Nym, will you accept the factor to become leader of Lok? Will you civilize this planet and make this world noticed? Will you take on this burden?
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 05:59 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

NYM: I am a pirate, Jedi. I have never ruled anything greater than a fleet of warships. I have little interest in ruling a planet, but I will consider your offer. I have always preferred leading in open Space. I understand that if you gain control of this Star Forge, you will become a dominant force in the galaxy. Then I would much rather have control of warships to do real battle, not this dirty fighting on land. If you gain the Star Forge, then we could consider ourselves allies. Yes?
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 06:30 PM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: Yes, we will be allies. Now, Oboe, show me to the kimogila boneyard.
Zero
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 10:31 PM

((Heh, when im not lazy ill ask to get my named changed to Darth Spaz...))

Spaz sat there confused, he really didnt know what to do, they didnt command him to come along, so he stayed on the ship

"This is boring...why cant i just go outside, and train?"

He looked down at his blaster and walked outside, he took out the main power core, he was up to something
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 10:39 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

Oboe led Feerse, Kiliyes, and the others outside to a group of swoops bikes.

"Un'ghars," Oboe chuckled. Feerse looked back questioningly.

OBOE: "Swoops have such a bad reputation for blowing up. "Un'ghar" sounds much more inviting. Don't you think?"

The each of the group members mounted a swoop.

OBOE: "It's about 80 kilometers south of here. I don't know whether the soldiers want some sort of formation, or me leading the way? Also, if we run into a lizard the size of a house, run away. We can contact each other later on our comlinks and set a meeting point."
Zero
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 10:41 PM

He then started to take off the scope of his gun, he walks back into the ship, he walked into a room, this room had a few crystals,and other lightsaber parts

" Oh, i take my WHOLE blaster apart for nothing?!"

He walks twords the crystals, but a barriers there

" Great"
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 12:36 AM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: Squad CX, take the right route through. Squad NP, take the left. Single formations! Oboe; me, Kiliyes, HK, Leigh, and a soldier will follow you. Should we spot this creature, veer in opposing directions. Middle line should scatter, ones to the left, twos to the right. Lets move.

((Ones and twos are named by order I announced who'd be following Oboe. Falcon is a one, I am a two, Kiliyes is a one and so on.))
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 04:01 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

OBOE: Feerse, I don't think we have enough men to make squads I count: 3 soldiers, Kiliyes, HK, you, me, and maybe Leigh, if she snuck out. You might have to rethink that arrangement. Unless by a squad, you mean one soldier?
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 04:17 PM

Arna High-King

Feerse gives a motion to Oboe, then flicks his finger in the air. A shuttle full of soldiers lands on the planet.

FEERSE: I don't think we have a problem. Alright, lets go.

The head off into the wilderness, evading small creatures as they pass.

FEERSE: Falcon, are we close?
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 04:27 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

The sun was beginning to set over mountains in the distance.

Oboe glanced at his datapad, "We are three quarters of the way there. Do you guys wanna stop and arrive in the morning, or press on? I can switch my eye implant onto night vision, but I don't know how comfortable you guys are in the dark."
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 6 2005, 06:48 PM

Arna High-King

FEERSE (Comm): Squad CX, remain stationary until morning. Squad NP do the same. Middle line, keep moving. We'll send a signal to the squads after we reach the boneyard.

Squad CX and Squad NP come to a halt almost immediately. The middle line keeps moving. They head off into the distance.

FEERSE: Falcon, it looks like we're here. Everyone switch on your engine silencers, we do not wish to alert any kimogila.
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 7 2005, 02:26 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

Oboe laughed, "Engine silencers on a swoop! If we wanna be sneaky we have to continue on foot."

Oboe scanned the boneyard with the infrared vision in his prosthetic eye. Seeing no Kimogilas he motioned for the group to dismount and follow him.
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 7 2005, 04:40 PM

The Word of Blake

Kiliyes:"Sir, we chould send HK-50 in first. He can make sure nothing is in our way"

HK"Happy Statement:I would love to go in, I have not seen combat in along time"
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 7 2005, 05:32 PM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: It might be better to let HK go with Oboe, so he doesn't shoot off at anything. This is not a combat mission HK, this is stealth. So, if Oboe lets you go with him, you cannot shoot unless ordered.
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 7 2005, 07:59 PM

The Word of Blake

HK:"Angered Response: I do not take orders from meatbags such as yourself! I take orders form Admrial Meatbag, not you. A meatbag like you cannot command me!"
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Feb 7 2005, 10:39 PM

Dark Woman

Leigh stood back observing. Apparently they weren't going to put her back in her cage.

OOC:Could someone give me the whole story so far in a nut shell?
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 8 2005, 02:05 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

Oboe laughed, "Unfortunately, Admiral Meatbag's droid doesn't wanna come with me! I'll go ahead, and see if I can find the Forge. I'll call you guys on my comlink if I find it."

Oboe ventures past some mounds of bones into the boneyard.

((In an effort to save his life Oboe described the location of the Star Forge to Feerse. So Feerse brought his lackeys to Lok to find it. Nym captured some soldiers, and Oboe "negotiated" their release. Now, they've arrived at the Kimogila Boneyard, the location of the ancient Forge.))
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 8 2005, 04:17 PM

The Word of Blake

HK"Statment: I am sorry meat...Master, I did not mean to call you meatbag. Its just that you have all thoes meatbags parts like the rest of meatbags here."

Kiliyes:Yeah...Ok...Thank you HK, now go over there and don't come back till I call you.

HK:"Statment:Ok Master, moving over there"
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 8 2005, 11:26 PM

Arna High-King

Feerse sensed through the Force, something bad was coming. Feerse turned quickly. Three kimogila appeared behind the group. Feerse didn't need to worry about stealth anymore.

FEERSE: Oboe! Kimogila everywhere! Be careful and fire!

Feerse ignited both sides of his 'saber, slashing at some of the kimogila. More were appearing. This wasn't going to be easy. He needed help...

FEERSE (Force): Seaph, come and help!

Meanwhile on the ship, Seaph was meditating.

SEAPH *scratchy voice*: I am coming, Lord Feerse.

((Oboe wasn't trying to save his life, but instead his debt to me. We made a deal that if he brought me the Star Forge, I would remove all of his debt and give him a hefty sum of credits.))
((Should I post a profile for Seaph, 'cause he's gonna be one of my main characters?))
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 9 2005, 12:10 PM

The Word of Blake

Kiliyes:*Firing* HK, Use a Battle Cannon, Cover us.\

HK:"Combat Mode:As you wish Master! I am happy to kill all these lower meatbags!"
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 9 2005, 03:53 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

OBOE into comlink: Don't even try to attack! Try to follow my comlink signal if you can get inside you'll be okay.

((I don't think you guys realize how big Kimogila are. A blaster is useless against them. A Jedi might be able to take one on, but it would drain him. Any more than that is suicide.))
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 9 2005, 04:22 PM

The Word of Blake

A Kimogila gets one of the Troopers, it drags him off whall it guts him alive.

Kiliyes:*Gulp* We should fall back! HK, Get over here!

HK:"Angered Statment: Yes master fowling your lead"

Kiliyes and HK make it to Oboe's location.

Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 9 2005, 06:17 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

OBOE: C'mon!

He shouts to Feerse, and the remaining troopers. He, Kiliyes, and HK were peering out of an airlock doorway from a huge wrecked starship. He holds his hand on the release for the blastdoors.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 9 2005, 11:40 PM

Arna High-King

Feerse is fighting the kimogila, not paying attention to Oboe. One kimogila knocks Feerse down and drags him off, not killing him though. Feerse flings his lightsaber at Falcon who catches it. Feerse tries to use a beast trick, but is unsuccessful.

After Feerse is gone, Seaph arrives at the location.

SEAPH *scratchy*: Where has Lord Feerse gone?

((Again, should I post a profile for Seaph?))
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 10 2005, 10:04 AM

The Word of Blake

OCC:1: Sure, why not make a porfile
2:If we take over the Star Forge then one of us needs to know Battle Medatation.

Kiliyes:He...He was draged off by...by the Kimogila...
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 10 2005, 11:54 PM

Arna High-King

((Seaph has BM))

SEAPH: Ok then. We must go on and leave Feerse behind, I can sense through the Force that he will not go easily. Falcon, you must keep that lightsaber for all your life, it will be crucial to our search. Let's move on.

Seaph and the other come out from they're positions, trying not to alert any new kimogila in the area.

SEAPH: I can sense we are near, is this where you found it before?

((In case you were wondering, Feerse isn't dead.))
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 11 2005, 01:49 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

((Oboe doesn't know that.))

OBOE: Whoa, now we're all bloody allies?! I was helping Feerse because I owed him...a lot. I appreciate the lightsaber, but I'm going home. We were crazy to go near the Kimogila's in the first place, and someone is dead. I for one am not waiting to see who's next. I'm leaving guys. Good luck with whatever you wanna do.
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 11 2005, 10:35 PM

The Word of Blake

Kiliyes:"Yeah, I'm with Oboe. I'm just in the Sith because it sounds cool and makes the ladies more interested in me. I'm getting a trasport down here to pick us up!"

HK:"Statement:I do not like to run away, but I must agree with my meatbag master. This is a fight we can't win."
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 11:36 AM

Arna High-King

SEAPH: Well, you may leave if you must, cowards. But, if you do plan to leave me and Feerse behind, your debt remains and your deaths will come too.

All of a sudden Feerse flies outta no where to catch Seaph almost slashing at Oboe with his lightsaber.

SEAPH: What are you doing, milord! They were about to leave!

Feerse clashes his lightsaber against Seaph's own.

FEERSE: We all must leave, immediately, the Sith are coming and these men are crucial to the plot of the Arna!

Feerse let it out. He told them the name of the religion he believed in this whole time. Not the Sith, not the Jedi, but the Arna.

FEERSE: Seaph! If you mean to live, I suggest you remove your lightsaber froim mine, and join the Arna with me.

Seaph re-clashes his blade against Feerse's. He then uses Force Confusion and runs away.

FEERSE: Forget about Seaph, we have to get out of here now!

Sith fighters are already coming inbound.

FEERSE: Oboe, hand me my lightsaber and we can go!

((The Arna is a made-up religion by me. Read what it's all about in the Holo-Net section.))
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 12:08 PM

The Word of Blake

Kiliyes:"The tarsport from the Leviathan is coming down. All fleet ships are haling except your Silence. The Fleet reports the all wepoins are targeted for the Silence's power plants."

OCC:The Silence has sith on bord. So I assume that it deployed the Sith fighters. If it IS on our side. then I will not fire on it.
Vynn Raith
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 12:25 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 34

Just then the ship known as The Konn touches down a few hundered feet from the group. After a few seconds fog starts to build up. Vynn Raith comes from the fog, and walks to Darth Feerse.

Vynn: "Feerse, as you know Sith are coming. But what you don't know is that so are Jedi. We have two options. Stay and fight them both, or leave and let them fight each other. Either way I will stay by your side."

(OOC: Since I'm a part of Arna I thought I might as well start posting here, after all this is where Arna is revealed.)
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 01:04 PM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: My fleet are no longer Sith, they are Arna Fighters. The Silence is now an Arna ship, and it's friendly towards us. The Sith and the Jedi are coming in...fire upon them both! We must fight them both and take out all of their fleet, we must prove that the Arna is the strongest religion around!
Vynn Raith
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 01:38 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 34

Vynn: "I was hoping you'd say that."

Vynn takes out a comlink.

Vynn: "Send in the Raid Troops."

As Vynn finnished five large ships landed, and out came 100 Raid troops from each. Vynn then reached to his side and grabbed his double-bladed lightsaber. He activated the blades, both of them now glowing silver.

Vynn: "The Sith should land in a matter of seconds, and the Jedi should arrive soon aswell. We are ready Feerse."

(OOC: Would you still be Darth Feerse, cause Darth is used with Sith?)
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 02:12 PM

Arna High-King

((According to the info I placed in the Holo-Net, I will be known as Darth Feerse, Arna King. So, we will keep our original names, just have different prestige classes.))

FEERSE: Admiral. Oboe. Are you with me in the quest to rid of the Sith and the Jedi to make the galaxy a better place? Will you join the Arna and help me in my quest to give everything a leader to listen to and follow?

((Oboe, your debt is already gone from me, so I'm asking basically from friendliness. You would be an Arna Con-Artist. And if Admiral Kiliyes would be an Arna Admiral.))
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 02:14 PM

The Word of Blake

Over the Comlink

"This is Fleet Admiral Kani. We are engaging the enemy!"

Kiliyes:"The Fleet has engaged unknown class warships.What ever happens, I'm with you."
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 04:18 PM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: Fighters inbound! We must return to the transport. Oboe, are you with us?
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 04:50 PM

The Word of Blake

The Lambda Shuttle sets down, and 20 Fleet(I guess their Arna now)Marines get off.

Commander Soha:"Admrial, Damn good to see ya. We got realy troble up in the fleet. The Jedi have borded the Leviathan and have taken over the docking bay. The Dreadnaught Momegi will pick us up. But we need to take back the Leviathan."

Kiliyes:"What should we do? The Fleet is geting hammed up there by the Jedi and Sith forces. We need your leadership."
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 10:37 PM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: Oboe, we will talk later. Now, we must go and take back the Leviathan and protect the Silence. I sense the Jedi are near the power core. Everyone on the transport unless you wish to stay and die here.

Feerse talks through the Force quickly.

FEERSE (Force): Seaph, we will meet again, but not today...

Feerse gets on the fighter transport.

FEERSE: Half must get on the transport to the Silence, the other half must go to the Leviathan. I'm going to my ship in this transport alone. There are two other transports over there. Right for Silence, left for Leviathan. May the Force be with you all.

Feerse get's in the personal transport and heads up to the Silence.

((I made a new topic in Space called "Lok Aftermath". No matter which ship you choose to go to, we should all post in there.))
« Next Oldest | Lok | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0575 seconds · Archive