Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Meeting with Tsavong Lah, Who wants to play Tsavong?
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Feb 1 2005, 10:12 PM

Dark Woman

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

The tall young woman stood staring into her fate. If she failed then she'd be killed if she didn't then she'd get near 2,000,0000,000 credits.
"I'm here to speak with Warmaster Tsavong Lah." Leigh pressed the intercom button.
Jaiko Marr
Posted: Feb 1 2005, 10:25 PM

Yuuzhan Vong Warrior

Member No.: 33

A warrior appeared towering over the woman.

Jaiko snarls, "And why would an infidel like yourself gain admission to our war master's presence?"
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Feb 1 2005, 10:33 PM

Dark Woman

This she hadn't expected.
"I'm a gift!" She blurted out with out thinking. "The warmasters son captured me and though that the warmaster might like me!"
Leigh knew that everything she said didn't sound true. Even a gungan wouldn't have believed that.
"Please sir! Do not kill me here! I bring news of where the Jedi might be hiding. That is why his son that I would be needed!" She tried to make her lie sound convincing.
Jaiko Marr
Posted: Feb 1 2005, 10:37 PM

Yuuzhan Vong Warrior

Jaiko, "If you bring Jeedai, then maybe you meet with Tsavong. Otherwise you no see the war master...who has no son. Get out of my sight you honorless, lying infidel."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Feb 1 2005, 10:40 PM

Dark Woman

"NO!" She shouted. "I know where they are, I have contacts! But none have come with me!"
Jaiko Marr
Posted: Feb 1 2005, 10:50 PM

Yuuzhan Vong Warrior

Marr pulls out his amphistaff that tenses, prepared to shoot venom into the eyes of Leigh. Marr, "I said you leave now, infidel. The war master does not meet with liars. I have no reason to admit your shameful presence. Come back with the corpse of a Jedai."

((Have you read much of NJO? I'm not quite sure where this is taking place. If this is a WorldShip how did you get aboard? What intercom button did press? Vong have biotechnology, the closest thing to an intercom would be a villip (designed to transmitt voices). The war master is the highest position in the army. there is no way they would admit an unknown infidel, without a fight or a favor. Unless you are equipped to take out a Yuuzhan Vong I'd work on getting a Jedi))
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Feb 1 2005, 10:53 PM

Dark Woman

(I improvised with names..... Snuck aboard on using a stealth armor that is now looking like a normal armor)

Leigh dropped to her knees.
"I'm sorry sir! The Jedi! Their hiding on yavin! I can not remember what moon!" She repeated what she'd heard at the last guild meeting.
Jaiko Marr
Posted: Feb 1 2005, 10:58 PM

Yuuzhan Vong Warrior

Marr, "We have already destroyed the base on Yavin. This is enough warnings, if you do not leave, you will be captured."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Feb 1 2005, 11:01 PM

Dark Woman

Leigh turned on her stealth armor so that she could be seen.
Drawing her blaster she fired through the door to make her way into Tsavong's chambers.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 03:12 PM

Nightmaster

Member No.: 132

"Now, now, now, settle down, were all allies here, the Jedi wants us all dead, and we must banned together to defeat them." Jorrick said with a smile.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion, allow me to introduce myself, I am Jorrick, Sith Lord, son of Korlor, descendent of Exar Kun himself. I am also the leader of the New Nighthood." when he said this a company of Nightbrothers and Nightsisters dressed in black robes all equiped with lightsabers stood behind him.

"A Jedi's lightsaber, Jaiko Marr i believe that you will need this if we are to see the Warmaster, I have the Jedi's body upon my ship, but i would think it to be a bit awkward to carry a body around the world ship." Jorrick said.

"May we see the Warmaster?" Jorrick asked Jaiko Marr.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 09:30 PM

Dark Woman

ooc:where you talking to me?
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 11:49 PM

Nightmaster

Member No.: 132

((if your secondary is jaiko smile.gif but if he's not on he needs to post it smile.gif is he?))
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Jun 9 2005, 08:39 PM

Dark Woman

ooc:no, he's a Yuzhann and I'm a Half human, one third Theelin, one third unkown! lol
« Next Oldest | World Ships | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0234 seconds · Archive