zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Sith's Reign On Hoth
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 19 2005, 01:29 AM

Arna High-King

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

"Not much here." Feerse said. "Looks like I can claim myself the ruler here. And with Lord Hawk ruling Tatooine, the Sith will have a strong and powerful reign indeed."

Just then, a bunch of Jedi appeared from the ruins of the rebel base. It was 5 against one.

"Killing one of you is easy. Killing five of you might make me break a sweat."

Feerse went crazy, flinging back and forth from Jedi to Jedi, striking each one roughly. He spent more time in the air than on the ground. Then the Jedi circled him. With all of his might, Darth Feerse sent a Master Force Storm straight into each and every one of the Jedi, sucking the lives from them and making their fallen corpses drop limply to the snowy terrain.

"It's always good to get a little practice in. That abandoned base looks like a good start for my new Sith academy."

Property Acquired: Hoth
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 01:22 PM

Arna High-King

Hoth is now under Arna reign, for Feerse has started his own quest to destroy the Jedi and the Sith.
Romulis Revanis
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 02:32 PM

The King Of Ice/ Member of Arna

Member No.: 36

"Not so fast." Romulis said as he sat on a pile of snow. Romulis was born and raised on Hoth, He would efend his homeland with pleasure.
"You haven't met the strongest force on Hoth yet, You can't just go and take my Planet." Romulis continued to sit casually on the pile of snow, Romulis was young but highly skilled, He was not someone you want to have against you.
Vynn Raith
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 03:36 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 34

Suddenly smoke and fog forms around the area, as Vynn Raith appears.

Vynn: "One man, no, one child, thinks that they can defeat all of Arna! You are nothing but a fool."

Vynn circles the boy, thinking of his stupidity. What man, let alone boy, could defeat all of Arna.

Vynn: "You think you can defeat all of Arna? You could not even defeat me!"

Vynn shoots out his arms, as his robe flys off, revealing his mask and armor.

Vynn: "Now I will only offer this once. Join me in Arna, or fall to your doom."

Vynn reaches to his side, taking out his double-bladed lightsaber, but not yet igniting it.
Romulis Revanis
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 05:06 PM

"Now, Now." Romulis said calmly, This sith was obviously not one to anger, Romulis was to smart to get into a fight with his own kind.

"This is my Planet...However I am a Dark Jedi my self, My father is Revan Revanis, Long heir to Darth Revan, A great sith. I come from a long line of Sith, Having me as an ememy is not exactly wise, I may not have an army but I have my ways of working around that little fact...I tell you what. I'll join you, On one account, I want to be known as a high rank in your little group...and, Oh yes theres more, Hoth will be under my control, It would still be Arna property but I am the ruler of Hoth, that means you guys don't get to blow it up." Romulis grinned slightly, He thought this was a perfectly fair deal, He would be a great sith master in due time, Having him as an ally is something some would pay a million credits for.
Vynn Raith
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 08:49 PM

Advanced Member

Vynn: "I cannot give you Hoth. It is not mine. It is Darth Feerse's, and if you want it you must speak with him."
Romulis Revanis
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 09:31 PM

"Alright then." Romulis turned to Feerse. "Give me Hoth and I'll join, It is my Planet, I live here, I deserve it, Its not like there isn't may other planets for you to rule, Some that are actually a changed to conqeur." Romulis wrapped his coat around himself tight, His hands digging into his hands as if he was cold.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 10:31 PM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: We do not ally ourselves with the Sith! If you wish to rule Hoth, you will leave the Sith behind and join the Arna completely, take it or leave it.
Romulis Revanis
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 10:38 PM

Romulis nodded then grinned. "Perfect then, I'll leave the sith behind me, I have nothing to gain by being called a Sith, It is obvious Arna is the new thing, I'll Join." Romulis stood up and bowed slightly to them.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 11:04 PM

Arna High-King

Feerse had his doubts. Being a Sith for a long time now, he knew that they would trick anyone into anything, as long as they got something out of it in the end. Feerse tried to trick him.

FEERSE: [Force Persuade] You will tell me your true plans, now.
Romulis Revanis
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 11:16 PM

[Failure] "True plans? You tell me, I have no Plans, All I wish is to become as powerful as possible, I'm only but a young dark jedi that wishs to become great by the time my life is over, Those are my only plans."

Romulis smild, His bright blue eyes staring into Freerse as if he was trying to find something in Feerse's mind or soul.

"You will have to believe in me if you want me to serve under you at my full power, Trust is a important you see, I trsut you if you trust me."
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 11:28 PM

Arna High-King

Even with Feerse's wiseness, he did not sense the failure of his trick.

FEERSE: Alright then, I will give you Hoth. But, I will still remain Head Master at the Arna Academy. You may be a master if you wish.

((You have been entered into the masters at the academy. I also suggest you put Overlord/Ruler/King of Hoth in either your sig or Member Title.))
Romulis Revanis
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 11:34 PM

Though Romulis tried his best to make his answer seem false it was the truth, He had no plans, He had never even been of of the cold rock called Hoth, He was eager to leave and explore though he tried to seem as if he was much wiser then his age would let him be.

"A master...Yes I'll accept that, There are many things on this planet that are valuable, Most traders would give there own children to get but are to afraid to enter the caves of Hoth. I could show you these rare items...For a price of course."
Vynn Raith
Posted: Feb 12 2005, 11:46 PM

Advanced Member

Vynn Raith steps into the conversation again.

Vynn: "For a price? You must be kidding me! You will not charge us for a thing! One of us could chop you down in seconds, the both of us in less than that! If we ask you to lead us to these rare items, you do it without a question!"

Darth Konn was known for his short temper, and it was starting to show why.
Romulis Revanis
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 12:06 AM

Romulis couldn't help but laugh. "Ah yes but if you chop me head off how will you find the caves I'm speaking of, You will be here for years looking for nothing. I know exactly were it is and I know what exactly your looking for. When I say Price I do not mean credits, You see, Hoth is a nice planet but I wish to explore more of thge galaxy, I however do not have a ship, If you would take me aboard your ship and let me travel with one of you as an appenetice I'd be more then happy to show you these... Items." Romulis showed his great mind skills, He did not have to persuade, He just had to speak common sense.
Vynn Raith
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 12:13 AM

Advanced Member

Vynn: "No ship? Well, if you are looking for someone to be your master, I may accept you. But first you must prove yourself to me."

Vynn once again circled the boy, he was only 14 years younger than Vynn, but he was still a boy.

Vynn: "Though I do like you. You make sence, and you don't get scared easily. You still need to prove yourself."
Romulis Revanis
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 12:20 AM

"Alright good...It would be my pleasure to prove my self to you." Revan placed both of his hands at his side. Slowly he took his two Light sabers in his hand.
"You maybe wonder were I got a second saber, If you must know its my father saber, He is still alive but barely, He let me have his saber last year."

Romulis turned on both of his sabers at the same time, One Saber was red the other one was a grey.

"Its been passed down for many years." Romulius Twirled them both infront of him waiting to see Vynn's weapon of choice.
Vynn Raith
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 12:27 AM

Advanced Member

Vynn looked at the boy.

Vynn: "You msut be a fool to think you face me. No, I will not fight you today, for you are not ready. You will fight these men."

Two men, or creatures as their faces and bodys were fully covered, walked towards Darth Konn. They wore all grey robes, grey gloves, and grey boots. Both fell to their knees at the side of Darth Konn, and then rose again. Both men reached to their sides, and took out lightsabers. They quickly ignited them, revealing the grey glowing blades.

Vynn: "Two of the first Arna recruits. One from the Jedi order, and the other from the Sith. Lets see how you face them."

As he spoke he walked away, his cape flowing in the wind. He then sat on a throne, and awaited the battle.
Romulis Revanis
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 12:41 AM

Romulis bit his lip and held his tongue as he watch the two dressed in all gray appear, He wanted to face Darth Konn, He wanted to proven histrue greatness not fight some recruits.
"Alright lets see then." Romulis Put away his gray saber the charged the two recruits, Romulis roared as he jumped in to the air, He slashed down at the first recruit, The Recruit blocked as the second recruit swung at Romulis, Romulis ducked and rolled out of the way, Romulis' saber had grazed the first recruit's finger making him drop his saber, The second recruit slashd the first recruit in half since the first one was had no defense. Romulis picked up the slightly bloody saber the dead first recruit dropped.
"One." The second recruit looked at what he had done to the first recruit, He looked back up to Romulis and glared.

"Two." The recruit twirled his lightsaber then charged Romulis.

"Three." Romulis jumped and spun in mid-air dodgeing the swinging recruit, Romulis landed behind the Recruit the spun around quickly, with both saber he hacked quickly at the recruits legs, Like that the recruit feel to the ground and cried in pain.

"You tried to hurt me....Not acceptable." Romulis liked to torture his oppenent once he knew they were defeated but he wanted to get this over with so with a weak effortless hach he took the recruits head off.

"Done master." Romulis siad as he looekd own at the blood seeping into the snow.
Vynn Raith
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 12:53 AM

Advanced Member

Vynn: "Very good. We are almost done. Next wave!"

As Vynn screamed four more men in all grey came out. All four wearing the same as the first two. All of them took out double-bladed sabers, and charged Revanus.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 01:05 AM

Arna High-King

Feerse was watching from afar...this guy had a lot of skills, more than enough to take on Vynn...or even himself. Feerse decided to test the guy, using a Mind Trick on him to try to send him off focus.

FEERSE (To Self): Let's see how he handles that...
Romulis Revanis
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 01:19 AM

Romulis turned quickly seeing the four men with double-headed blades charge him. "Unfair." Romulis laughed as he saw them come at him, He threw the gray saber that belong to the first recruit at one of teh four men, It a stupid attept to block the gray saber he choped hacked off the arm of the recruit next to him, That recruit dropped to his knees and held his cut of arm.

"Three." Romulis pulled out his original gray saber and charged the first man, Romulis swung down down with both saber at the man infront of him, The recruit put his double blade saber up in defense, Romulis took advantage and knee the man in the stomach then pushed him down to the ground. Romulis watch the other two recruits coming at him and swing. Romlius back flipped away then focus all his dark energy into a stream of lighting, It made one recruit fly backwards. Romulis couldn't hold his lighting for very long but it was powerful. The recruite thatw as standing froze up abit tehn continue dto charge, Romulis grinned theran up to him and stopped. The recruit stopped aswell slightly confused by Romulis, Romulis obviously had the mental advantage over this guy.

"Two." The Second recruit looked at him confused, Romulis nodded then watched the two recruites behind the thrid recruit charging.

"Two." Romulis Swung his sabers at the Recruit, the Recruit blocked his attacks, Romulis spun and hacked the Recruit in half, Romulis, Ran past the recruit who fell into two peice. There was only two more left. He wasthinking of a new and interesting way to play with the last two.

Romulis waited for the second recruit to attack, when he did, Romulis began to block all of his many attacks, Over and over gain, The recruit attacked and attack and Romulis just blocked till the recruit began to tire down, Romulis saw his arms beganning to shake, teh double edge saber was heavy those not strong and skilled could only attack for short periode of time.

"Are you doen yet?" Romulis asked with a grin, He could sense the anger as the recruit attacked again with anger, Romulis howver just rolled out of the way and stabbed the Recruit in the back with both of his saber. Suddenly he heard the sound of a saber swing behind him, Romulis quicklt turned though he still had teh recruits body stuck on his saber, The swing saber of the recruit that had be shocked hit the dead recruit slicing him right down the middle, Romulis took advantage that he had just fallen onto his back, He kicked out hitting the only alive recruit in the knee making his knee colapse the wrong way.

The Recruit dropped to the ground as he held his dislocated knee. Romulis quickly finshed the recruit off by stabbing him in the heart with his red saber.

Romulis took a deep breath then looked back to Darth Konn.

"Done, Master."
Vynn Raith
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 01:25 AM

Advanced Member

Vynn stood and walks over to the boy.

Vynn: "You have proven yourself to me. I am glad to call you my apprentice."

Vynn looked into the eyes of the boy, as he slightly bowed his head. Though he was now the boy's master he felt after what he had gone through he atleast deserved that.
Romulis Revanis
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 01:28 AM

Steam was coming from Romulis's mouth now, He had built up quiet a work out, His adreneline had been at such a high level he barely notice he had been cut.
"Thank you master." Romulis bowed deeply, then pulle dhimself back up. He had been in many training battles but this was his first real test in combat.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 01:46 AM

Arna High-King

Feerse looks upon on Romulis.

FEERSE: You may have private quaters on my ship, The Silence, if you wish. Unless you want to travel aboard The Konn. Whichever is fine. Now about those caves...
Romulis Revanis
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 01:56 AM

"As tempting at the private quaters sound I must stick with my master." Romulis bowed his hea dto Feerse.
"Ye the Caves." Fallow me and I will show you the caves."

((Got to go, See ya'll tomarrow))
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 01:58 AM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: You have chosen your master, good. Yes, we will follow you to the caves, lead the way...
Vynn Raith
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 01:59 AM

Advanced Member

Vynn: "Glad to have you aboard my ship. And, I shall follow to the caves aswell."
Romulis Revanis
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 05:32 PM

"Come on then, This way." Romulis turned around and began to walk to the caves, they were near by, He often went there just to handg out. sinc ethere was no one else of this frozen planent.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 05:33 PM

Arna High-King

Feerse followed him.

FEERSE: How much longer 'til we reach the caves?
Romulis Revanis
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 06:59 PM

Romulis grinned then stopped on the ground below, the snow collapsed in and suddenly Romulis was underground.
"We are here, Just come down, Its not that fa, Atleast not that far for the likes of you two."
« Next Oldest | Hoth | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0322 seconds · Archive