zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Tatooine
Darth Hawk
Posted: Jan 16 2005, 09:20 AM

Sith Lord/ Leader Hawk Squad/ King Of Tatooine

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

Welcome To Tatooine.

user posted image

I am the owner of Tatooine.
Here is one town of us.

user posted image

It used to be owned by Queen Amadala, and the republic, but
Lord Sith Hawk, took it over, now he owns this place.
So come and visit, it would be a pleasure.

user posted image
Darth Hawk
Posted: Jan 16 2005, 11:32 AM

Tsavong Lah and Darth Hawk over Mos Espa.
"What more do you need, Master?" Darth Hawk asked.
Tsavong Lah smiled. "I want you, to recruit more men. We lost many man, and the rest has to protect my space station is space.
We only have a few men covering my back, we need more protection, or else Tatooine will be lost in no time, Jedi's, Rebels, Bounty Hunters, everybody will come to kill us.
We both are a bountie now."
"Recruiting isn't on my mind now, Master. I'll scare those BountyHunters off, Tatooine is ours, and i will stay like that, I'll be back soon."
Hawk stepped into his spaceship, and took off.
Darth Hawk
Posted: Jan 16 2005, 12:24 PM

"Master i'm back."
"Well done, did you complete what you had to do?" Tsavong Lah said.
"Yes master, i even destroyed there weapons."
Tsavong Lah waved his hand.
"Well done, well done."
Tsavong Lah took a sip from his tea.
"How about becoming my right hand?" Tsavong Lah said.
"Im honored, master."
"Now you don't have to call me master anymore, just call me Tsavong."
"Yes, Tsavong."
"Ok now, go and rest, Sith Lord Hawk."
"Yes, Tsavong."
Hawk walked away in his home, and layed in his bed.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 18 2005, 07:59 PM

Arna High-King

Member No.: 21

Suddenly, the door opens and Darth Feerse walks in.

"Let me speak with Lord Hawk, there is much to be discussed."

The guard replies, "I'm afraid you will have to wait 'til a later time. Master Hawk is r-UH-ARGH!"

Feerse is Force choking him.

"Call Lord Hawk immediately, the situation with the Jedi has grown complicated and we must destroy them...or else I'll destroy you..."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Feb 1 2005, 09:08 PM

Dark Woman

Member No.: 31

Fer-de-lance stood at the entrance to an empty cantina.
"What have those vermin done to this place." She whispered aloud. "I've never seen the place so empty... are the hiding or dead?"
Darth Raven
Posted: Feb 4 2005, 09:40 AM

Member No.: 16

Darth Raven slumped against the wall, his foot was pressed against it and his arms were folded over his chest. He gritted his teeth as he looked up and saw Darth Feerse force choking the guard. Raven had little patience and doesn't give second chances like Feerse "Kill him" Raven said in a grim voice. "No...p..please" the man tried to say as he was bieng choked.

"To Late". Darth Raven said as he forced pushed the man into the door, the door dented and blood splattered all over it. Raven Red lightsaber floated from his hip to his right hand and the Orange on to his left. He sliced the door multiple times then Force pushed it open, the door flew in the room and crashed to the wall, he retracted his Blades and they floated to his hip as he walked through the doorless room. His Blood Red eyes looked around the room and he breathed lightly through his Black ask. His Black cape fluttered as he stomped through the entrance. "Coming !" He ask as he looked over his shoulder at Feerse....
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 4 2005, 09:12 PM

Arna High-King

Feerse looked back.

FEERSE: Strong you are, with the Force. However, make sure we have no use for the ones we kill before we obliverate them. He may have been useful in the future, but now he is dead. But, if you must proceed like this, I will have no objections. Now, it is on the Darth Hawk.
Vynn Raith
Posted: Feb 4 2005, 10:50 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 34

Suddenly some fog starts to form infront of Darth Feerse and Darth Raven. From the fog walks Vynn Raith. His face is unseen as his robe covers it. He walks closer, and then removes his hood. He looks into the face of Darth Feerse. He then looks to Darth Raven.

Vynn: "You are a wise one Darth Feerse."

Vynn looks back to Feerse.

Vynn: "You don't reveal you're plans to just anyone, as they could have easily slipped out to that fool gaurd. You also know that true power not only comes from strength, but also from manipulation. Infact, I think I like you. But I must ask what have you todo with this Darth Hawk? After all you both seem to be Sith, yet you kill his men. Why is this? After all in my opinion, that should be left up to him. I know I wouldn't like anyone other than myself killing my men, if I had any that is."

Vynn steps backwards as the fog dissapears. Both Darth Feerse and Darth Raven stare at the Zabrak who now stands infront of them.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 01:29 AM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: Darth Hawk has had his time in the sun. He has taken the Bounty Hunter HQ and took over Tatooine. He cannot have this kind of power and not use it to it's full extent. I, on the other hand, wish to use his power in ruling and government to Tatooine's advantage. Therefore, Hawk will step down and a rightful King or Queen will be appointed to Tatooine.

Feerse stares at the Zabrak, looking close to the same as he. But, being completely Iridonian made them different in so many ways. Feerse was calm, unlike a Sith, but dominant, unlike a Jedi. It seems as if he didn't believe in either of the two religions, but he still claimed himself a Sith.
Vynn Raith
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 01:35 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 34

Vynn looked at Feerse, and began to think.

Vynn: "So you wish to take him down as the ruler of Tatooine. Well, I must say I agree with you that if you do not use you're powers to their full extent, then you should not have them to begin with. Which brings me to another thing. Since I have no men, no army, to speek of, and you have such great numbers, I have a proposal. Me and you join together, we help each other when it is needed. Now mind you, I need no training, as I am already a Sith Master, such as yourself. I am powerful, yet calm. We two are unlike all others, so why not join forces."

Vynn takes a few steps back.

Vynn: "So, if you accept than as our first act together, with Darth Raven ofcourse, let us take care of this Darth Hawk, shall we?"
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 02:02 AM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: I will join with you against this threat to Tatooine. We will remove Hawk from excellency and rightfully so.
Darth Raven
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 01:12 PM

Member No.: 16

"Hmm Agreed" Raven say grimly, he had little patience and though bieng a Sith Master, he still rather not be leader so intsead Darth Feerse does most of the talking and Decision making. Raven was more of the out going type, he would rather fight and do battle, rather then stay hidden and make decisions

"My Lord...I will bring you the Head of Hawk...my self" Darth Raven replyed to Feerse...
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 04:49 PM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: Then, let us go.

Feerse, Konn, and Raven make their way to the throne room. The are ready to engage battle on Hawk if Feerse's Force Persuade doesn't work.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Feb 7 2005, 10:37 PM

Dark Woman

Member No.: 31

Fer-de-lance sensed a anger through the force.
"What in heavens name is going on here?" She asked her self loosening the strap that held one of her sabers to her belt.
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 5 2005, 08:57 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 52

Ro Ven slumped in the darkened corner. Fifteen years on the run, fifteen years avoiding this kind of thing, and suddenly, Bam, there it is, dark, red, grey, in between, evil. Ro was tired of trying to name the various facets of the Force.
Ro looked down at his hip blearily. The old Blastech 88 was gone, creds for an addiction to death stix, and strong ale. With a snarl of hatred, for interupting a brutally complacent lifestyle, for showing him his own cowardice, for interrupting his fething stupor; Ro hurled his mug of ale at one of the Sith standing before him.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Mar 5 2005, 09:27 PM

Arna High-King

((This topic died, early February. Hawk isn't returning so he is basically no longer King of Tatooine. And myself and Vynn Raith are no longer Sith. Also, you must post your bio before RPing.))
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 6 2005, 04:39 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 52

((k, srry. the rules section is a little cluttered, so i guess i missed that))
Darth Feerse
Posted: Mar 7 2005, 01:18 AM

Arna High-King

((Yeah, there's HIGH INACTIVITY from the admins, so if you need something changed or clarified, I wouldn't count on it))
« Next Oldest | Tatooine | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0824 seconds · Archive