Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Intrested? Roleplayers of Swrp elsewhere. read.
Scar
Posted: Apr 8 2008, 04:05 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 237

As you can imagine this topic name could intruige you, But I'm here to offer you the best roleplay experiance possible.

Their is a UK Site which some of you might know of; www.habbo.uk Habbo is originaly designed for 12s+ Since 2000 and 2001, their have been a socitey of people which designed the themes of roleplay star wars ON habbo. Over time ovcourse they have updated and defiantly populated.

Habbo can be known as a chat room, But some of us have become void to thinking that it's only just a chat up room. The roleplay comes in where we either use - or * for actions.
This is the part where a lot of people don't understand, They - and the * don't have any differences it's just you only have to hold shift to get the star so as you can imagine - is quicker.

Example;
-Spins my saber down into my right hand side-
-Ignites it outwards, across the air-

For duels again overtime we've become more inventive and more actions have evovled.
Force uses and extreme wide knowlegde has also come about.

What gives habbo this real depth of swrp is that we have temples, Habbo is originaly made for talking and designing your own 'houses' but over years this also has changed as we can now make temples. We currently have the 'New Jedi Order' Heres a taster of what we have inside it.

Main hallway;
Trainning 1, 2 and 3.
Ashlan classroom.
Archives 1. 2. [Both roughly 30 rooms] - and they do include the infomation on stickies (that means on the wall)

Hallway 2; Misc utilites.
Medical lab - Bacta tanks
High security prison cells

Hallway 3;
Jedi dormitrys - This is all the people who belong to our roleplay can put down a teleporter connection to their room. Currently we've got; 243 members that come online weekly.

Hallway 4; The courtyards
Meditation rooms.

The Gardens; wide spread plains and rivers.

The council spire;
council room
The trails room.
The trails trainning room
The court room
The halls of legislation

Now this is quite unexplianable but to show you how much fun this is being apart of this is incredible.
I cannot forget we've got the Sith, Oh yes' we get raids we have battles and we have deaths.
Roleplay on habbo if you die you die for 3 days. then your charecter comes back.

Their are many other planets made on swrp, tatooine, Tython, Coruscant, Yavin IV, Myrkr, Nabbo, Nabbo Lake Paognah and loads more!

You can also dress your habbos aswell, which is fun as they have some themed clothes which make you look like your charecter.
We've also got forums like these which we make alts for.

I've only come across this site because I was searching for my own orders url because i'm on a different computer. But it really is funny that I've found other societys like us.

If you want to come along and check it out, go ahead!
Now, their are sevral hotels of the world; Usa, austrilia, german etc etc. All of them have sw'rp, however UK is the most populated and organised one.

I also forget, you get to design your own charecter names, also in time you have to earn ranks.
Theirs so many more features but I don't have time to explain at the moment!!

so register at www.Habbo.uk
Register/Make your person, then go log into habbo.
Go onto Guest rooms/Theme rooms/
look for anything relevent with sw'rp or jedi or sith.
You could also try searching in your console to us known as 'comlink' ; Auras
Or ask around for Auras, I'm sure some people will tell you.

thank's and please do try it!

« Next Oldest | ooc | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0232 seconds · Archive