zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Turning to the Light
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 03:47 PM

Nightmaster

Group: Members
Member No.: 132

Saesee Tiin lead Jorrick to a Force cave, powerfull in the Light Side, once they entered, the cave sparkled with all colors of crystals, blue, green, yellow, orange, and all the tints within those colors, the cave itself had some water in it that looked like it had creatures in it, living in the force. One came out, it was a Jedi ghost!!!

His species was one he Jorrick had never seen before, the ghost's skin was red and his eyes were frowned ovals, black and white, he wore aged brown jedi robes.

The ghost asked asked, "Who tresspasses on this holy ground? why does one where light and dark battle within him come to a place so light?" the ghost aked, Jorrick replied "Master Saesee lead me here to find a crystal for my new lightsaber I am constructing, one that shall use for the light. What are you doing here?" Jorrick asked the ghost. "I am Jedi Master Baas, I protect many caves light side on the force. I sense you have no intent to do evil with these sacred crystals." Master Baas replied waving his hand around the cave. "You may take a crystal."

The two engaged into a conversation after Jorrick found a crystal he wanted, it was a green crystal, "Ah, green crystal," Baas said, "in the Old Republic's younger years a Jedi who wielded a green lightsaber was found to be a strong swordfighter. Are you a good swordfighter?" Baas asked, Jorrick answered him.

And they talked for over an hour, eventually, Baas told Jorrick where a his Jedi Holocron has been hidden, "With it you may Council me when you choose, anywhere in the galaxy." Jorrick took the Holocron, "Thank you for this great honor master Baas." Jorrick said as he was leaving the cave. "I have one departing question, I have won over a clan of dark-siders, we have learned though the basic princables of the light, may they come and take a crystal?" Jorrick asked, and Baas responded with, "The ones that are completely surrendured towards the light. May the force be with you Jorrick." Jorrick replied, "May the force be with you master Baas." Jorrick left the cave.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 06:36 PM

Iktotchi Bounty Hunter for the Jedi Council

Group: Members
Member No.: 139

After exiting the cave, Saesee turned to Jorrick. "Now. I will take you to a place. There, you will see your greatest fear. Through this fear you will construct your lightsaber. After you have completed it. You must battle your fear. Good luck." Tiin said. Again he turned and walked towards 'The Cave of Fears'
« Next Oldest | Moria | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0328 seconds · Archive