zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hunting down Darth Sion
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 10:40 AM

Nightmaster

Group: Members
Member No.: 132

Landing on the planet Lok Jorrick got out of his ship as Saesee did the same, "My ship says he is about a mile down this river, in some kind of pyramid." Jorrick
continued, "i feel there is great darkness ahead."
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 10:43 AM

Iktotchi Bounty Hunter for the Jedi Council

Member No.: 139

"Fine by me. If he's down there. That's where I'm going. Even if I have to cut through a few dark Jedi." He pulled his hood up over his head and walked down the riverbank.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 10:48 AM

Nightmaster

"Okay, lets go." Jorrick said as he went down the river, when they reached the pyramid, Jorrick said "Here it is." they walked in-side and Darth Sion was in the Main chambers sitting in a throne, his appearance was dark, his body was only held together by the dark side and the anger within him.
Sion jumped in front of the two Jedi activating his lightsaber, "Can i help you?" he asked laughing and mocking them.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 10:50 AM

Tiin ignited his saber. All that could be seen by the light of it was his evil scowl and the tips of his Iktotshi horns. "Sure. You can die." He whispered out before attacking.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 12:31 PM

Nightmaster

The two Jedi and the Sith were locked in a duel, but the other Sith from the pyramid decided to join in on attacking the Jedi, knowing Saesee wanted to kill Sion, Jorrick said, "Fight Sion, I'll take care of the other Sith, may the force be with you Saesee." Jorrick said as he was fighting many sith at once, the Jedi made a quick deflection and sliced the Sith's head off. One Sith says, "This is your end Jedi." Jorrick quickly slices the Sith in half.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 04:22 PM

Tiin pulled a special move out of his bag of tricks and span his saber with force speed and 'dis-armed' Sion. "Gah! You will pay!" Sion shouted as he fled.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 05:13 PM

Nightmaster

"Do you wanna go after him?" Jorrick asked Saesee.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 05:59 PM

But Tiin did not hear him, for he was already in hot persuit after the Sith. "I'll Kill you!" Tiin shouted after Sion as he increased his speed with the force.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 06:33 PM

Nightmaster

Jorrick said "Guess so." as he started running.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 06:51 PM

Tiin dove forward into the air and his feet landed on Sion's shoulders, knocking him down. "I'm taking you to Iktotch!" He said as he bounded Sion in rope and put a force crystal on his forhead.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 09:22 PM

Nightmaster

"Remember Saesee anger is the path to the Dark-Side, do not give in, but taking him to Ikotch is a good idea." Jorrick said as he was getting done catching up to the two. Lets go.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 09:41 PM

Saesee un-gracefully threw Sion into the storage hold and lead the way to Iktotch.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 11:42 PM

Nightmaster

((OOC: where do we continue this forum?))
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 9 2005, 04:17 PM

((OOC: I have no clue. I wish Iktotch was on the listings. lol))
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 9 2005, 06:50 PM

Nightmaster

((OOC: space sounds good smile.gif))
« Next Oldest | Lok | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0268 seconds · Archive