zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Rythmear's Ship
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:40 PM

Iktotchi Bounty Hunter for the Jedi Council

Group: Members
Member No.: 139

Saesee glanced at the hunter. "Untie me." He said with a dangerous tone. "And take this thing off me." He said, referring to the crystal.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:46 PM

Bounty Hunter

Member No.: 123

"Now why would I do something like that. You broke into my ship, why?"
The Bounty Hunter piloted the ship skillfully towards coruscant through the asteroid field, swerving left and right.
"I can only assume you are a jedi of some sort what with those lightsabers you were carrying."
He says all this through his metallic helmet, mandalorian in nautre, very similar to Jango Fetts.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:51 PM

"I needed to find out who you were. The council sent me." He closed his eyes and meditated, calling upon his Iktotchi ability of telepathy, very similar to the force and un-scensible. He carefully started to free himself, making sure the hunter did not discover him. He brought his saber to his hands which he was holding in a way to appear to be tied. "Your armor. Mandollorean. Un-affected by lightsabers. But there is a small gap between your helmet and chest plate. You can die the same way Jango did." He said mockingly.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 02:21 AM

Bounty Hunter

"Mandalorian armour is just as vunerable to lightsaber as any other armour, but not mine. I custom made this armour, is has filiments of cortosis, a rare mineral that resists lightsabers (see Jedi Outcast Game). I also wear a bodysuit of thin cortosis that can allow me to deflect a direct hit to my neck, but only once."
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 02:42 AM

"Really?" He smirks and quickly brings his lightsaber to the hunters throat and ignites it. "I could probably put in two hits in two seconds." He growls out.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 03:14 AM

Bounty Hunter

"Perhaps you could activate your attacks in time." As the word 'activate' rings in the air, a small turret presses into the back of your head from your chair, below your back. "But if you try anything that turret will mean my head isnt the only one thats taken off."
Mathius Fett
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 07:52 AM

Jedi Padawan

Member No.: 125

"And if all else fails, I will kill you." Mathius, who had been patiently awaiting orders said, angry that the man was discussing his father's death...
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 07:02 PM

Saesee turned his head. "Who are you?" He asked the newcomer. "Oh." He said, reading his thoughts. "Your the son. So tell me, if I can kill your father, what makes you think that you can kill me?" He smirked. Tiin took the force crystal from himself with telekenesis and placed it on top of the hunters helmet.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 9 2005, 03:37 AM

Bounty Hunter

"Simple friend."
The Bounty Hunter jerks the ship violently sideways with his controls and Mathius is thrown into the side of the ship, but Saesee Tiin buckles forwards, his lightsaber jerk from in front of me. He kicks hard and knock the saber from Saesee's hand and draws a pistol, placing it to the side of the jedi's head.
"Mathius, fetch his sabers and throw them in the cargo hold."
Mathius Fett
Posted: Jun 9 2005, 06:48 AM

Jedi Padawan

"yes master." he nodded. Mathius lifted a hand and used the Force to retrieve the lightsabers. He picked them up and walked to the cargo hold.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 9 2005, 07:47 PM

Using force speed, Saesee pulls his own small compact blaster from his ankle holster. It is is quickly pointed at the vulnerable visor of the hunters Helmet. "Drop yours and Ill drop mine."
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 01:34 AM

Bounty Hunter

The Bounty Hunter flicks a small switch on the control panel, and a small static blue field envelops the ship. He drops his blaster and at the same time makes sure you go through with your end of the bargain by battering the pistol out of your hand with my gauntlet, so that it lands at Mathiasus feet.
"No matter how many tricks you have up your sleeve jedi, I've seen them all before."
He shrugs and says something in an ancient language, at which point the ship seems to slow down and descend rapidly.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 11 2005, 05:40 PM

Saesee backflipped out of his seat and landed bside Mathius, he grabbed his blaster and took Mathius in a hostage position. "I call a truce." He said. "And I'm not a Jedi."
Count Lucius
Posted: Jun 11 2005, 06:47 PM

Member No.: 144

Count Lucius stared out of the viewscreen of the large Nebulon-A frigate. The captain, Luc, strode over to him and handed him a dataslate.
"m'Lord, we have detected a small ship along our vector. The Crucible is standing by with her tractor beams." he said, standing crisply at attention. The Count flicked his gaze over the information.
"Move the Crucible within communication range. Do not engage tractor beams until I have ordered so." he said after a pause. The Count walked over to the captain's chair and sat down. The communication officer nodded to him and Lucius switched on the comm.
"Unidentified ship, this is Count Lucius von Lichtenstien of the Crucible. Identify yourselves and prepare to be boarded." he said. The Count waved a hand at Captain Luc, who engaged the tractor beams, ocking the ship into place. The Count rose and headed for the turbolifts to the docking bay. "Tractor them into Dock 4 and alert the troop, Captain."
The doors hissed shut.
Mathius Fett
Posted: Jun 25 2005, 12:07 PM

Jedi Padawan

Mathius, vaguely listening to the communicator, reached back and touched the man with one finger, concentrating in what Master Dairnos had taught him long ago...

Dairnos began to gather in the Force, but seemed to be only gathering it from the small flower before him, slowly he drew on more and more, the flower began to wilt, the life draining out of it.

Eventually the flower was drained of all life, the petals crumbling off the now dead plant, the Force seeming to be a dead void where the plant once lived.

"And that of course, can be used on people as well, my guess is?" Mathius asked simply and curiously

"Of course.." Dairnos had smirked.

Mathius came back to reality and concentrated deeply on draining the Force from the stranger.
Rythmear
Posted: Sep 13 2005, 03:10 AM

Bounty Hunter

My dear Count, has it been this long?
And Saesee, dont even try it. Just take a seat and we can get on with this.
Marve Warill
Posted: Dec 23 2005, 01:05 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 42

"Yes it has."

"I am count dracula!"

Dracula sucks the brains out of his own neck and his head snapped in two.

"Oh, no!!"

Then, a space-ronto comes in and pilots the ship.

Ronto: We arrr on a collision courrrrrse forr Tatooinrrrr.

"Good" said the snapped head.
« Next Oldest | Space | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0416 seconds · Archive